Hagia Sophia converted back to Mosque ? | Page 5 | World Defense

Hagia Sophia converted back to Mosque ?

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Very easy to blame the Brits, when the ottomans were piss drunk to do anything.
Sir,
I also blamed us more than the brits,
We literally became lazy ***s when we had power, Brits master planned the downfall of muslims, They caught us at every place, Be it subcontinent, Interfered in Arab, Turkey.

One thing I admire of them is how they planned centuries ahead, Long term planning, On how to destroy us

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Erdogan has ruled long enough and did well initially for his country. Just like every dictator minded person he has outlived his usefulness and needs to move.

I was invited to the Turkish council General's house to discuss some business last week. I was late because of the construction and no parking zone. She actually came down to my car with her husband and we talked there. Absolutely incredibly hard working and down to earth people. Later I went to another Turkish official's house and he was extremely hospitable and we talked for a while. One thing I noticed is that these people have global ambitions. They are no longer talking about Turkey but about the region and how they want to compete with the likes of France and England.
Turks hate Britain and France equally. They consider Germany not worth their time and attention. Greece they laugh at...

One reason I heard from some Turks is that they did this simply to irritate Europe.
Erdogan, is doing all this for domestic consumption. There ambitions are truly global, but for that thier approach is wrong. They are taking on everyone at the same time. Looks suicidal.

As to the reasoning of "to irritate Europe" or what ever silly reason they might have, IT is actually a contradiction, any which way for any Islamist.

After the Prophet SAWS our best e.g's are the Khulfa e Rashideen. Not you, but Erdogans blind supporters need to show me, just one e.g. of a Muslim place of worship, turned into a Masjid by the Khulfa e Rashideen.

At a time when they should be building bridges, they are busy burning them. Sounds like a plan.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sir,
I also blamed us more than the brits,
We literally became lazy ***s when we had power, Brits master planned the downfall of muslims, They caught us at every place, Be it subcontinent, Interfered in Arab, Turkey.

One thing I admire of them is how they planned centuries ahead, Long term planning, On how to destroy us
On Turkey, you couldn't be more wrong. Not only were they indulging in every vice a Muslim is supposed to stay away from, they also sided with Nazis. Forget the Brits, which decent Muslim would side with a Nazi?

Btw, whenever a dynasty strayed from the right path, it lost its title, so nothing new happened with the ottomans.

Whenever you are weak, people will exploit it.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I couldn't agree more. Right now Erdagon is using Hitler's strategy of opening way too many fronts and not realizing its foolish to confront Europe and America at the same time. By the way the Russians are the one most annoyed right now with this move as they claim to represent Orthodox Christianity to which this Church belonged.

So who is left that they have not annoyed? Qatar?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I couldn't agree more. Right now Erdagon is using Hitler's strategy of opening way too many fronts and not realizing its foolish to confront Europe and America at the same time. By the way the Russians are the one most annoyed right now with this move as they claim to represent Orthodox Christianity to which this Church belonged.

So who is left that they have not annoyed?
Qatar?
1594822645400.png

1594822723900.png

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
On Turkey, you couldn't be more wrong. Not only were they indulging in every vice a Muslim is supposed to stay away from, they also sided with Nazis. Forget the Brits, which decent Muslim would side with a Nazi?

Btw, whenever a dynasty strayed from the right path, it lost its title, so nothing new happened with the ottomans.

I think I haven’t clearly stated by statement on Turkey, like I said, Every time muslims got power, They became Lazy ***s.

Ottoman is another example, Their territorial integrity isn’t based on their might but their natural advantages and the fact that they didn’t have much strong opponents, Until the 20th century where they fell.

All these Empires, If established on the name of Islam, Eventually the successors become addicted to riches and joys of the world, And Do what we aren’t supposed to !!!

Since this is an open forum, I wouldn’t highlight the bad doings of Ottoman princes and Kings because no matter what they were, World considers them a part if Muslim History, So, I don’t want their doings to be generalized to My religion, Hence why I don’t want to openly criticize Ottomans despite my reservations with their acts as well as every other empire/Gov

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Do you realize the fallacy of your argument? A King buying a place of worship? There is a term called "under duress," do look it up. What were the Christians going to say under the threat of a sword?

Compare this barbarian act to that of Hazrat Omar RA. HE could have cleaned out Jerusalem, BUT he didn't do that!

Is that what our religion teaches us? Is this what Prophet SAWS taught us? To emulate the Kuffar?
He could've razed it to the ground like they did wilh hundreds of mosques in Europe. Then there would be nothing there but he didnt. He decided to go through a legal process even after being a conquer of constantinople. He took the city with blood and force not with peaceful negotiations.

I am pointing out the hypocrisy of these so called champions of human rights. That are not apologizing nor restoring mosques in Europe but sanctioning Turkey.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I give the credit to Brits,
They are responsible for eliminating Khilafah,
But the blame is on us, We didn’t consider rebuilding it from shatters, Rather, Everyone went their own way.

The world will soon see another Major change.

Muslim bloc can again happen, But for that to happen, Pakistan has to stand up, Get the Arabs on table, We already have Indonesia and Malaysia with us, They are no big deal, Rather they are followers, Looking to follow someone.

That someone was supposed to be Pakistan, Badly hit by FUCKING SCUMS INSIDE and victim of political games by India, US, Iran and Maybe Israel.
Do you know how the last Khalifa fell? The answer is in your own statement.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Very easy to blame the Brits, when the ottomans were piss drunk to do anything.
A combination of the Arab revolts(who themselves got colonized after being promised "freedom" by the Europeans) technological backwardness and corruptions.

They could no longer compete, the only reason they were so powerful was because of their technological superiority over the Europeans. That all changed and they got lazy. Same fate china faced

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan

They didnt really side with them. It was a rogue pasha that went out an attacked the allied troops, pushing turkey into war. The sultan was very much still deciding what to do.

Enver Pasha and the german admiral Wilhelm Souchen attacked the Russian cities of Odessa, theodosia and sevastopol

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
He could've razed it to the ground like they did wilh hundreds of mosques in Europe. Then there would be nothing there but he didnt. He decided to go through a legal process even after being a conquer of constantinople. He took the city with blood and force not with peaceful negotiations.

I am pointing out the hypocrisy of these so called champions of human rights. That are not apologizing nor restoring mosques in Europe but sanctioning Turkey.
See this is where I dont agree with you. These"champions of human rights" are not an example for us, Khulfa e Rashideen are. Is there one e.g. of them destroying a non-Muslim place of worship?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
See this is where I dont agree with you. These"champions of human rights" are not an example for us, Khulfa e Rashideen are. Is there one e.g. of them destroying a non-Muslim place of worship?
I'm just pointing out hypocrisy I'm not saying what is right or wrong. What bothers me is the sheer hypocritical attitude the Pope and other Europeans are showing. Especially nowadays even after being taught about their crimes, they still dont learn.

#mulismlivesmatter

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
A combination of the Arab revolts(who themselves got colonized after being promised "freedom" by the Europeans) technological backwardness and corruptions.

They could no longer compete, the only reason they were so powerful was because of their technological superiority over the Europeans. That all changed and they got lazy. Same fate china faced
See it is very easy to say "Arabs revolted." But you didnt mention why? Due to corruption and poor governance.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
UAE rings some bells for #2

Also there is agreements on the virus currently which came to light only when their president commented on it.

Private company I believe
July 16, 2020

Abu Dhabi: The world’s first WHO-listed Phase III clinical trial of a COVID-19 inactivated vaccine officially began in Abu Dhabi today

The trials pertain to the vaccine being developed by Chinese pharmaceutical giant, Sinopharm China National Biotec Group, in collaboration with Abu Dhabi-based artificial intelligence and cloud computing company, G42. Although other Phase III trials for vaccines against COVID-19 are in progress across the world, this is the first Phase III trial for an inactivated vaccine.