Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 21 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
It's going to be challenging for the trump admin to approve the sale knowing that Pakistan is also going to for su-35. Unless Pakistan is willing to negotiate a better deal.
Why not offer Pak more F16s along F15 X

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Why not offer Pak more F16s along F15 X

More F-16s would be the right answer. I don think PAF is after the F-15s at all. PAF wants a light multirole jet mainly for a/a and, a/g to fire cruise missile from a distance. In case of war with its neighbor, Pakistan will rely heavily on its missile arsenal. I do not see why Pakistan airforce needs to operate a tactical fighter jet that is high in cost high in maintenance when the chance for deep interdiction/infiltration missions inside India is slim.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
More F-16s would be the right answer. I don think PAF is after the F-15s at all. PAF wants a light multirole jet mainly for a/a and, a/g to fire cruise missile from a distance. In case of war with its neighbor, Pakistan will rely heavily on its missile arsenal. I do not see why Pakistan airforce needs to operate a tactical fighter jet that is high in cost high in maintenance when the chance for deep interdiction/infiltration missions inside India is slim.
I think it would be wise for both Pak and US instead 34 US should offer more new F16 at reasonable price like 75 to 100 then no need for Su Pak can Chinese J7 H family for Navy

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
The US has already given GoP the offer, during IK's visit. GoP is reviewing it.
And Russkies?? @Khafee what ur take taking more F16 in big numbers rather than SU a totally new platform infrastructure cost training.?? I mean we can add cheap JH7 for Navy more F16s cheaper they are?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
And Russkies?? @Khafee what ur take taking more F16 in big numbers rather than SU a totally new platform infrastructure cost training.?? I mean we can add cheap JH7 for Navy more F16s cheaper they are?
PAF is looking at EF as well. So it will be either, or...

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
PAF is looking at EF as well. So it will be either, or...
Another Bomb duz duzz how many?? And when it will decide?? I mean dhotis inducting Rafale we have to be sharp here. The way PTI collecting revenue and Army keeping eye on Economics I feel Pak can have EF too won't be tough financially IA

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Another Bomb duz duzz how many?? And when it will decide?? I mean dhotis inducting Rafale we have to be sharp here. The way PTI collecting revenue and Army keeping eye on Economics I feel Pak can have EF too won't be tough financially IA
This is a question only GoP can answer ?

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
there is a lot going on behind the doors, Zalmay and Afghans in the capital too. GoP is weighing itself as from where they can proceed with the offer on hand. T & C may be strict but this time we may play smart and must play smart as chances like these never come easy and often.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
I told people that US would be back on the negotiating table, they need the peace treaty more then that talibs

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
I told people that US would be back on the negotiating table, they need the peace treaty more then that talibs
Same I thought too reason Trump is construction builder he stepped back for better deal may be wants some more concession from Talibs backing off is also part of negotiations for better bargain