Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 22 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
there is a lot going on behind the doors, Zalmay and Afghans in the capital too. GoP is weighing itself as from where they can proceed with the offer on hand. T & C may be strict but this time we may play smart and must play smart as chances like these never come easy and often.
Yeh alot we can get from too in term of restrictions one thing we should force them to sell off the shelf jetts or time frame less than two yrs

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
there is a lot going on behind the doors, Zalmay and Afghans in the capital too. GoP is weighing itself as from where they can proceed with the offer on hand. T & C may be strict but this time we may play smart and must play smart as chances like these never come easy and often.
Funny thing is zal Gen Milar and Talibs may be Pak officials all met at US embassy. So once U ends in US embassy Ur half yanky right away. Interesting times we live in.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
The way PTI collecting revenue and Army keeping eye on Economics I feel Pak can have EF too won't be tough financially IA
You might turn out to be absolutely right on this.

The nagging question is, whether all the bell whistles, i.e. the munitions & weaponry, that goes with it will be included in the package or not. Otherwise, it will be a toothless tiger.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
You might turn out to be absolutely right on this.

The nagging question is, whether all the bell whistles, i.e. the munitions & weaponry, that goes with it will be included in the package or not. Otherwise, it will be a toothless tiger.
Nothing will be finalized without bells and whistles

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I have shared my point of view with a couple of resourceful people---this this F16 giveaway is kind of misleadin---. It was to confuse the Paf---. After feb26th---as Paf was looking for aircraft---.

26th feb was the pre-cursor to kashmir 370 issue---. The US threw in a monkey wrench aka F16 on behalf of india to distract Paf---.

Afghan peace process is not that big a deal for the US to give F16's to Paf---. The US has chosen that its relationship with pakistan would go from bad to worst---so the popping up of the F16 deal came as a surprise---.

If the Paf wants to get the F16's---it needs to get the J10CE's first or the SU35's---after that the F16's would be readily available---.

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I have shared my point of view with a couple of resourceful people---this this F16 giveaway is kind of misleadin---. It was to confuse the Paf---. After feb26th---as Paf was looking for aircraft---.

26th feb was the pre-cursor to kashmir 370 issue---. The US threw in a monkey wrench aka F16 on behalf of india to distract Paf---.

Afghan peace process is not that big a deal for the US to give F16's to Paf---. The US has chosen that its relationship with pakistan would go from bad to worst---so the popping up of the F16 deal came as a surprise---.

If the Paf wants to get the F16's---it needs to get the J10CE's first or the SU35's---after that the F16's would be readily available---.
Yeh cheeez this is call a different opinion or think out of the box.

PewPew

Reactions
309 9 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I agree with what you said earlier: get 72 J-10CE. Let's just finish this issue once and for all and actually get a fighter we can (relatively speaking) arm to our requirements, be it with H-2/H-4, Ra'ad/II, etc.

PewPew

Reactions
309 9 0
Country
Pakistan
PAF will not go for J-10
I'm guessing the only thing the PAF will reach for is the Block-72. The only other scenario I can think of is the Typhoon if it comes with the MBDA Meteor and Line of Credit. Otherwise, I'm not sure how any Russian plane can factor in when the US is threatening CAATSA.