Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 24 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Tornado's option is long gonr. su 35 can impose caasta. EF is only a dream . pAf dnt have muscle. j10 c have similarities with jf 17 and easy to induct and our pilots can easily learn to use that jet
If J-10 is similar to JF-17 then why would you induct them....y not just make JF-17...you are so sure about everything , do you have an inside source?

loanranger

Reactions
105 1 0
Country
Pakistan
There was supposed to be an official announcement regarding the potential f16s .
Wonder when we will hear the good news...

maxpane

Reactions
476 8 0
Country
Pakistan
If J-10 is similar to JF-17 then why would you induct them....y not just make JF-17...you are so sure about everything , do you have an inside source?
am not an insider sir . am just civilian. jf 17 is light weight . j 10 is medium weight and it could be full of gadgets and EW system . i think the j 10 can provide support and cover

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
am not an insider sir . am just civilian. jf 17 is light weight . j 10 is medium weight and it could be full of gadgets and EW system . i think the j 10 can provide support and cover
PAF would be mini PLA

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
EW systems could be installed on JF-17 also, if J-10 is medium weight and 17's light weight then they are not similar....If PAF has wanted J10 straight away then by now we would have heard the news and agreement would have been signed...There is no harm at looking at different options available

maxpane

Reactions
476 8 0
Country
Pakistan
EW systems could be installed on JF-17 also, if J-10 is medium weight and 17's light weight then they are not similar....If PAF has wanted J10 straight away then by now we would have heard the news and agreement would have been signed...There is no harm at looking at different options available
we have wasted two decades and still we are finding . its the joke. first they were saying we have money but no body wants to sell us . Now they are saying we dnt have money . there is some thing wrong

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
we have wasted two decades and still we are finding . its the joke. first they were saying we have money but no body wants to sell us . Now they are saying we dnt have money . there is some thing wrong
Who is saying this to you? I have yet you see an official statement from any credible source saying the above statement...how did you come to the conclusion that last 2 decades were wasted, surely 27th Feb does not corelate with your statement...PAF built JF-17 and bought F-16 after 2000..

maxpane

Reactions
476 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Who is saying this to you? I have yet you see an official statement from any credible source saying the above statement...how did you come to the conclusion that last 2 decades were wasted, surely 27th Feb does not corelate with your statement...PAF built JF-17 and bought F-16 after 2000..
i have learned from seniors memebers like @Mastankhan when PAf had the money in musharraf era why they did not buy any thing?

maxpane

Reactions
476 8 0
Country
Pakistan
When MK makes a statement he backs it up some positive discussion, one might agree or disagree with him....Remember year 2005 earth quake...
yes that earthquake i know it and they donate all money lol which was for defence .
i never said that am from that credible . i just said o learn from him .