Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 41 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Pls explain
Well to keep a long story short the education system in Afghanistan created a different class within the country because it was supported by the Americans and hence the adoption of American way of thinking. That class clashed with the different class created my the soviets. Which was mainly within their military, those 2 classes clashed and tore the country from within. Far before any taliban or anything else did.

Therefore a unified single curriculum for a nation is very important but that curriculum needs to be updated and kept up to date.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Govt must put some effort to upgrade the national book syllabus for govt schools, that must be to an international standard. So the private school adopt that syllabus instead of choosing foreign books. All that can be done only govt put some serious funding in book translation of latest research on each and every subject. And one thing more choose one language English or Urdu....and all the stuff must be in chosen language. Please select one language for Pakistan and adopt it in every aspect of the life.science, engineering, medical, defence, justice, govt documentation, staff language. Then some positive change can be seen in next decade. Thanks.
Agreed fully

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
bhai in my opinion kuch nahin hu raha we are just running around in circles and defining what "education" should be, instead of moving ahead we are moving back in time. Problem is not the concept but execution

Alas IK and his government is excellent in this i.e. great ideas but total devastation when it comes to execution, koi bhi chalta howa kaam hu aur uss ki waat lagwani hu tu IK bhai kai halkay kaan mai baat dal du he will ensure kai pataaal tak dafaan kar dai chez ku

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan

Again prime example of our mentality, instead of saying that we can now get our family registration data via sms we are proudly saying and selling "women can find hidden marriages of their husbands" yani kai hadh hai BC

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Well to keep a long story short the education system in Afghanistan created a different class within the country because it was supported by the Americans and hence the adoption of American way of thinking. That class clashed with the different class created my the soviets. Which was mainly within their military, those 2 classes clashed and tore the country from within. Far before any taliban or anything else did.

Therefore a unified single curriculum for a nation is very important but that curriculum needs to be updated and kept up to date.
and teaching two subjects in urdu, besides urdu being taught as a separate subject, will fix this issue? Salute to your level naivety and those experts who support you and liked your posts!

The level of maturity of some people is simply amazing!

Instead of upgrading the obsolete madrassa and matric system, degrade the foreign curriculum's, so that those students also dumb down and come to your level.

Bravo! What a plan!

Issue is the hypocrisy of "Riyasat e Madina" and "Tabdeeli" is unraveling. Economy is in dire straits, currency is in a downward spiral, unemployment is high, hyper inflation is out of control. So a diversion was needed, to distract people from hardcore fundamentals, which the pti got has failed at miserably. No sign of the US$200Bn or the 200 experts that was promised pre-election by the great infallible leader himself. Bongiyaan martay raho, and when you fall flat on your face, blame the opposition, army, and the man on the moon.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
and teaching two subjects in urdu, besides urdu being taught as a separate subject, will fix this issue? Salute to your level naivety and those experts who support you and liked your posts!

The level of maturity of some people is simply amazing!

Instead of upgrading the obsolete madrassa and matric system, degrade the foreign curriculum's, so that those students also dumb down and come to your level.

Bravo! What a plan!

Issue is the hypocrisy of "Riyasat e Madina" and "Tabdeeli" is unraveling. Economy is in dire straits, currency is in a downward spiral, unemployment is high, hyper inflation is out of control. So a diversion was needed, to distract people from hardcore fundamentals, which the pti got has failed at miserably. No sign of the US$200Bn or the 200 experts that was promised pre-election by the great infallible leader himself. Bongiyaan martay raho, and when you fall flat on your face, blame the opposition, army, and the man on the moon.
My argument is based on schools teaching their own syllabus from their own parent countries and the lack of a nation wide common syllabus. It was nothing regarding what you stated. The point is to bring a unified syllabus and not a damn language. The language could be Spanish for all I care but it should be a NATION WIDE SYLLABUS.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
My argument is based on schools teaching their own syllabus from their own parent countries and the lack of a nation wide common syllabus. It was nothing regarding what you stated. The point is to bring a unified syllabus and not a damn language. The language could be Spanish for all I care but it should be a NATION WIDE SYLLABUS.
This means, that you have missed the actual issue by a mile!

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Again prime example of our mentality, instead of saying that we can now get our family registration data via sms we are proudly saying and selling "women can find hidden marriages of their husbands" yani kai hadh hai BC
I wonder, what's the use of such facility?
It's wrong from legal and security PoV!

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
education system in Afghanistan created a different class within the country because it was supported by the Americans and hence the adoption of American way of thinking.
Stupid though, but what does it have to do with prevailing education syllabus in Pakistan's private schools? Are those as well supported by Americans? or what?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Govt must put some effort to upgrade the national book syllabus for govt schools, that must be to an international standard. So the private school adopt that syllabus instead of choosing foreign books. All that can be done only govt put some serious funding in book translation of latest research on each and every subject. And one thing more choose one language English or Urdu....and all the stuff must be in chosen language. Please select one language for Pakistan and adopt it in every aspect of the life.science, engineering, medical, defence, justice, govt documentation, staff language. Then some positive change can be seen in next decade. Thanks.
I'm sorry, i didn't understand.. how can we have books of science & engineering in local language - Urdu?

National language of Pakistan is Urdu for street level communication purpose, involving uneducated people, while official language is English, this can also be used for communication as well, when we feel audience is educated, which is as well the language of computer, this is how my key board is built and this is how i'm skilled to type!

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
I wonder, what's the use of such facility?
It's wrong from legal and security PoV!

it can be the quickest way of establishing inheritance or can be used as proof of succession in digital form for starters, the use cases are there but they way it's been projected and marketed is simply stupid.