Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 56 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Unfortunately, by next season, everyone would've forgotten this tragedy.

forgotten or not, public will head to Murree sooner than next season, Murree is equally popular place in Summer time.
but i hope next year we have new govt., who will not try to over populate Murree, just to get rich.
over pricing and bad behavior of Murree restaurants /hotels /parking contractors is all known to every one in Pakistan. which has gone from bad to worst ever since Imran Khan took over.

Solution to the problem can be simple and cost less but PTI is here to hurt Pakistan, so they will continue to waste resources and capital, without any results.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

I have no doubt that PTI is lead by bunch of smugglers and money launderers, who are over looked by international monitoring and watchdog agencies on purpose.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

Let's see how badly it effect already miserable life of non aligned commoners in Pakistan.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
not a day pass when no scandal broke out under the rulership of certified sadiq amin by saqib nisar.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
i'm not surprised, since IK has already declared that Kashmir can be part of India.

Further to the incumbent security policy, drafted by individual /s who are appointed on personal discretion of IK, he said.
"I am confident that effective implementation of this policy will contribute immensely to our country's economic security,"
Statement is ironic considering the journey of Pakistan's economy under the rulership of IK, but since this policy is directed towards India, we assume India is the context of IK's statement. Therefore, i guess IK cabinet proposing imports aka trade from India, in coming days, which basically has been India proposal from decades.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Quite radical, i must say:

Expecting to see Sajan Jandal buying property in DHA.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

My family member has been tested positive before traveling abroad, but has no symptoms, but than he re-tested himself at home using test kit which showed negative.
State of Pakistan should control quality of private labs, handling COVID tests.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

She should be invited to some private event of women in Saudi Arabia.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Here comes the daily dose of corruption scandal.... i don't think, i manage to post every breaking scandal.

contrasting reports, worst case scenario is if both are true.

Last edited: