Pakistan to buy 36 latest Su-35's - WDF Exclusive! | Page 19 | World Defense

Pakistan to buy 36 latest Su-35's - WDF Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I mean performance aside, Russia will sanction it in a war with India. India is FAR more of a valuable markets to Russia than Pakistan is by many folds.
Can you tell me, who makes the JF-17 engines?

Reactions
112 10 0
Country
Jordan
Can you tell me, who makes the JF-17 engines?
Russia makes the engine, I digress. Engine spare parts can be maintained during war with spare parts that won't be needed very often because engines don't fail very often and aren't needed to be replaced every flight.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Russia makes the engine, I digress. Engine spare parts can be maintained during war with spare parts that won't be needed very often because engines don't fail very often and aren't needed to be replaced every flight.
Btw Pantsir-S1, Mi-17, Mi-35 are made in....?

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
India will pressure them to...

Hi,

You need to read history---. India does not have that leeway no more---.

The only leeway it had was to make sure there was no sale to pakistan---.

Other than that---if the sale is made by russia---the russian does not go back on his contract---.

Pakistan is sounding like a better bet to russia---.

See---india is already contained---. It can neither pressurize the russians or the americans anymore---.

Once you start to use the major weapons systems of any other country---you can then only make general request---unless you are israel---because they got you by the ballz---.

Reactions
112 10 0
Country
Jordan
Hi,

You need to read history---. India does not have that leeway no more---.

The only leeway it had was to make sure there was no sale to pakistan---.

Other than that---if the sale is made by russia---the russian does not go back on his contract---.

Pakistan is sounding like a better bet to russia---.

See---india is already contained---. It can neither pressurize the russians or the americans anymore---.

Once you start to use the major weapons systems of any other country---you can then only make general request---unless you are israel---because they got you by the ballz---.
We have to wait and see...

Reactions
112 10 0
Country
Jordan
Hahahahahaha---you have not changed---you have serious learning disabilities---or you are an inherent 'hard head'---.
Is it not true? We have to wait and see how a large scale conflict with India will go regarding relations with Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.