Pakistan to buy 36 latest Su-35's - WDF Exclusive! | Page 21 | World Defense

Pakistan to buy 36 latest Su-35's - WDF Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir g ap tomato farmer matlab bharwana ko bhool gye from jhung heer k dais wasi ko ☺
I been to other PDF since 2003-4 but oldest one was PDF power bulleten by Haris Khan and Usman Shabbir theior forum is offline now they were mavrick very accurate on news Haris lives Florida and Usman lives Denmark I believe

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
He used to come on Haris forum too but again its a guess I can wrong. He is pilot
Sir g su35 thread f16 thread se just 26 post pichy reh gya hai (:-)

Attachments

• IMG_20191006_074017.jpg
    IMG_20191006_074017.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir g su35 thread f16 thread se just 26 post pichy reh gya hai (:-)
We will achieve this IA. One thing for sure as Horus said on PDF new procurements been sought for PAF but he didn't mention which plane is may be we guessing F16 and Su ended up FC20 or EF never know

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Su35 vs f16 on threads only
We will achieve this IA. One thing for sure as Horus said on PDF new procurements been sought for PAF but he didn't mention which plane is may be we guessing F16 and Su ended up FC20 or EF never know
Sir g fc 20 was'nt only for PLAAF as roll of f22 for USAF AND IF TYPHOON latest trenches then surely after listing this new "Endians ki mout waqia ho jaye gi"

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Su35 vs f16 on threads only

Sir g fc 20 was'nt only for PLAAF as roll of f22 for USAF AND IF TYPHOON latest trenches then surely after listing this new "Endians ki mout waqia ho jaye gi"
No it is J20 not FC 20. FC 20 is basically J10C with new intake. Khafee said EF is also under consideration. PAF will buy only one type let's see which one

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Our forces are professionals الحمدللہ and we have faith in them.they do best for our defence ie. Air land or naval.
In my opinion paf should opt for Su 35 or typhoon no doubt f16 is very good platform we have all structure to absorb them in no time but it is fact every crucial procroment time uncle sam take us behind the light of truck and we follow them like a " charsi powdri" (drugs addicted). I think this is the time for 3rd orign plate form which is no one taking seriously.
1 We have Western jets
2 we have Chinese platform
3 russian
And may be another Western on par with rafle
F16 was in dhooti wala night mere and may be still but i think they are now showing they are now never fearing from f16 in feb 27 scenario it was there act they downed f16 and after rafle induction they feel too excited may be if Paf opt for typhoon they will again goes into shadow.......

Last edited:

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
we will land on SU-35....Turkish influence....for joint e training & maintenance set up....also beneficial for TFX project.

PewPew

Reactions
309 9 0
Country
Pakistan
we will land on SU-35....Turkish influence....for joint e training & maintenance set up....also beneficial for TFX project.
This is a really good point.

In lieu of the F-35, the Turks might choose either the Su-35 or Typhoon, in which case we might have the opportunity for a joint-order. A joint-order would allow us to share custom configuration costs, boost economies-of-scale (lower unit acquisition cost), and workshare.

Alenia Aermacchi (now Leonardo) actually proposed this with the Typhoon back in 2004-2005 when Turkey was deciding between the Typhoon and F-35. Basically, Alenia said they'll help Turkey co-produce the Typhoon and re-export it to Pakistan, UAE, etc.

That said, Russia will be a hard sell, even for Turkey. It has antagonized the US enough with the S-400, so it might opt to maintain healthy ties with the EU by supporting the Typhoon. As for Pakistan, we can't honestly expect F-16s (and that too with favourable financing) while skirting CAATSA. Plus, integration wise, Typhoon + F-16s makes much more sense, they're readily interoperable.

Status
Not open for further replies.