Pakistan to buy 36 latest Su-35's - WDF Exclusive! | Page 20 | World Defense

Pakistan to buy 36 latest Su-35's - WDF Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PewPew

Reactions
309 9 0
Country
Pakistan
If one can get Su-35, might as well ask for the Su-34 too. That'll deal with the deep strike requirement once and for all until the PAF opts for an unmanned stealth attack jet (using Project Azm's technology gains).

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
If one can get Su-35, might as well ask for the Su-34 too. That'll deal with the deep strike requirement once and for all until the PAF opts for an unmanned stealth attack jet (using Project Azm's technology gains).
Lets see IF inda manages to get "CAATSA" exemption or not.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
When ever i heard About SU 35 in PAF a membr came into mind "hazrat zarwan"
Well let's see Indian upgrade jagurs are gutted as per ibrahim tipu and Rafale delivery ends up 2020 May I feel economic crisis will effect theior future procurements and fifth Gen plane too.Rafi Beleive FC20 is that plane lets see who stands correct Rafi is also quite reliable

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Hazrat is not active these days maybe checking his FN-Scar rifle
Yes he is off screen long time because of
FN-Scar and su-35 both cases
One more member who was after zarwan much active on fourm "a tomato former or tomato economist" also of screen form many days.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes he is off screen long time because of
FN-Scar and su-35 both cases
One more member who was after zarwan much active on fourm "a tomato former or tomato economist" also of screen form many days.
Hazrat was inactive at twitter but now he is back again well I never doubt his intention he wants best of best for Pak forces

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Well let's see Indian upgrade jagurs are gutted as per ibrahim tipu and Rafale delivery ends up 2020 May I feel economic crisis will effect theior future procurements and fifth Gen plane too.Rafi Beleive FC20 is that plane lets see who stands correct Rafi is also quite reliable
Sir g konsi economy roz hi foram pr news ati hai itny billion dollars for IAF procurement Itny billion dollars for indian army and most recently they are going for a new 3rd aircaft career for IN. I think they have too much dollers or on suicidal mission for economy.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir g konsi economy roz hi foram pr news ati hai itny billion dollars for IAF procurement Itny billion dollars for indian army and most recently they are going for a new 3rd aircaft career for IN. I think they have too much dollers or on suicidal mission for economy.
These are big ticket items they can maintain it don't have too much spare cash now MRCA was farud ended up 36 rafale now jaguar upgrades gutted they asked saudia to invest 100billuon in theior Economy and US is putting money in theior stocks Remember they have more than 1 billion papulation alot of other things required money.

Status
Not open for further replies.