Pakistan to buy 36 latest Su-35's - WDF Exclusive! | Page 16 | World Defense

Pakistan to buy 36 latest Su-35's - WDF Exclusive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangus Ortus Novem

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir I don’t talk. I watch.
No offence Sir but the danda being displayed is ours not of any other origin. I would like to believe what your saying but the Sit on ground at 270400 Hrs at Operational base is contrary to what you claim. We have no dearth of AMRAAMs at our disposal. Neither is it a secret.

My dear Pak,

Of course, you have every right to your opinion. And so it should be.

However, we do have a deeper strategic relationship and understanding with our GCC brethren. Before, Feb27th we had enormous support of every kind from our strategic partners from the region.

Just to give you a hit of the depth of our relationship... kindly, look at BlackShaheen development and then following that development of our own Ra'ad... this is just but one example.

PNS is growing faster than ever before.. PAF is modernising in every sense.. and PA is becoming a HybridWarFightingForce ... whenever, we must look at ourselves we need to include GCC in it as well.

It is in our Strategic Interests to be Partners in the Security Framework of GCC...and luckily, for GCC bretheren... they also see security of Pakistan as their own.. simply because things are intertwined.

Barring recent ... on-the-surface- tilt towards GanduDaesh... well... it is purely business and nothing more.... when KSA FO was there and interviewed by the GanguMedia.. he answered for Pakistan much better than our own pir sahab SMQ ever would.

Many, many things are NOT for open forum...and should remain so. If someone is convinced or not is besides the point.

I would personally like that Pak-GCC Strategic relationship transforms into Strategic Security & Economic Framework... and we can transform our economic landscape like never before.... with the combined ecomony of this region.. more than the GanguDaseh... but it depends on some daft diplomacy and OriginalThinking on part of GoP.

Regards,

Mangus

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
My dear Pak,

Of course, you have every right to your opinion. And so it should be.

However, we do have a deeper strategic relationship and understanding with our GCC brethren. Before, Feb27th we had enormous support of every kind from our strategic partners from the region.

Just to give you a hit of the depth of our relationship... kindly, look at BlackShaheen development and then following that development of our own Ra'ad... this is just but one example.

PNS is growing faster than ever before.. PAF is modernising in every sense.. and PA is becoming a HybridWarFightingForce ... whenever, we must look at ourselves we need to include GCC in it as well.

It is in our Strategic Interests to be Partners in the Security Framework of GCC...and luckily, for GCC bretheren... they also see security of Pakistan as their own.. simply because things are intertwined.

Barring recent ... on-the-surface- tilt towards GanduDaesh... well... it is purely business and nothing more.... when KSA FO was there and interviewed by the GanguMedia.. he answered for Pakistan much better than our own pir sahab SMQ ever would.

Many, many things are NOT for open forum...and should remain so. If someone is convinced or not is besides the point.

I would personally like that Pak-GCC Strategic relationship transforms into Strategic Security & Economic Framework... and we can transform our economic landscape like never before.... with the combined ecomony of this region.. more than the GanguDaseh... but it depends on some daft diplomacy and OriginalThinking on part of GoP.

Regards,

Mangus
Couldn't have expressed it any better than the way you have Sir.

Thank you for your post.

This is something lots of youngsters don't understand nowadays. That business is business and strategic compulsions are quite another thing.

Mangus Ortus Novem

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan
Couldn't have expressed it any better than the way you have Sir.

Thank you for your post.

This is something lots of youngsters don't understand nowadays. That business is business and strategic compulsions are quite another thing.

My dear Pak,

It is indeed sad that our YoungPaks are limited in their thinking... perhaps result of HybridWar.... or secterian poisioning... whatever.

The way I see it... and perhaps the way it needs to be seen by PakState and Economic/FinMin is ... that GCC is a huge market..with per capita income reaching developed countries or more.

Now, let us have a look at their imports... how many billions is it?

We as agro country must have a total monopoly on exports of foodstuff.. from cereals to milk to fruits to meat... and then there is garmnets/clothing/household... etc. etc.

It is beyond stupid to ignore this market and remain lazy and dependent on remittences from Paks in GCC.... also on that part we need to add more value and move up the ValueChain in HR as well...

Now combine that to shipbuilding, aircraft building and heavy arms...tanks/guns... etc.. the sky is the limit of cooperation and mutual benefit....

Just a food for thought: The combined SovereignFunds of GCC is more than $3Trillion... 10% of that is $300Bln.

Just imagine if we can lock-in just 10% of these funds....

Hence, my longtime attempt to create Rationality and Forethought in our discourse when we are dealing with our GCC bretheren.

With proper planning and execution... sans corruption... we can easily absorb at least 10% over a period of 10-15 years... as our GDP and per capita income grows... accordingly...

With more than 60% young in population and practically no industrialisation... we have a GreenField to shape our Agro-Industrial Economy and CAN become a upper middle income country in 15 years.

From Infrastructure to Housing... there is potential of at least $250Bln investment..

That is why I see a Win-Win in creating Security & Economic Framework Agreement ... CPEC had always GCC participation in mind... but NarcoLeague and GhardariLeage actively sabotaged the GCC involvement..and then there is baised, sold #MarasiMedia to undermine anything which can bring Pak-GCC closer on EconomicFront.

Anyhow, let us keep doing our thing... we are NOT policymakers afterall!

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
My dear Pak,

It is indeed sad that our YoungPaks are limited in their thinking... perhaps result of HybridWar.... or secterian poisioning... whatever.

The way I see it... and perhaps the way it needs to be seen by PakState and Economic/FinMin is ... that GCC is a huge market..with per capita income reaching developed countries or more.

Now, let us have a look at their imports... how many billions is it?

We as agro country must have a total monopoly on exports of foodstuff.. from cereals to milk to fruits to meat... and then there is garmnets/clothing/household... etc. etc.

It is beyond stupid to ignore this market and remain lazy and dependent on remittences from Paks in GCC.... also on that part we need to add more value and move up the ValueChain in HR as well...

Now combine that to shipbuilding, aircraft building and heavy arms...tanks/guns... etc.. the sky is the limit of cooperation and mutual benefit....

Just a food for thought: The combined SovereignFunds of GCC is more than $3Trillion... 10% of that is $300Bln.

Just imagine if we can lock-in just 10% of these funds....

Hence, my longtime attempt to create Rationality and Forethought in our discourse when we are dealing with our GCC bretheren.

With proper planning and execution... sans corruption... we can easily absorb at least 10% over a period of 10-15 years... as our GDP and per capita income grows... accordingly...

With more than 60% young in population and practically no industrialisation... we have a GreenField to shape our Agro-Industrial Economy and CAN become a upper middle income country in 15 years.

From Infrastructure to Housing... there is potential of at least $250Bln investment..

That is why I see a Win-Win in creating Security & Economic Framework Agreement ... CPEC had always GCC participation in mind... but NarcoLeague and GhardariLeage actively sabotaged the GCC involvement..and then there is baised, sold #MarasiMedia to undermine anything which can bring Pak-GCC closer on EconomicFront.

Anyhow, let us keep doing our thing... we are NOT policymakers afterall!
You have nailed it precisely.

PewPew

Reactions
309 9 0
Country
Pakistan
In terms of economics and making money, the heart of GCC lies in India. But as the embargoes on Qatar have showed, without someone willing to provide boots on the ground, pilots, ground crew, and, potentially, nuclear weapons, you're done. No amount of money will save you.

Yes, Pakistan broke a lot of goodwill re: Yemen, but it isn't as if the GCC is doing incredibly well in Yemen either. It's one of those cases where two classmates who fell out with one another must become friends again to beat up some other kid.

Pakistan's mistake is not doubling down on taking up a role in the GCC. Besides deputation and retired officers, we made no foreign policy or diplomatic initiative to expand our role in the GCC like India did. At the bare minimum, we could've set-up a CCS-like institution in the UAE or KSA and use it as a cover for a formal Pakistani military presence in the region.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
In terms of economics and making money, the heart of GCC lies in India. But as the embargoes on Qatar have showed, without someone willing to provide boots on the ground, pilots, ground crew, and, potentially, nuclear weapons, you're done. No amount of money will save you.

Yes, Pakistan broke a lot of goodwill re: Yemen, but it isn't as if the GCC is doing incredibly well in Yemen either. It's one of those cases where two classmates who fell out with one another must become friends again to beat up some other kid.

Pakistan's mistake is not doubling down on taking up a role in the GCC. Besides deputation and retired officers, we made no foreign policy or diplomatic initiative to expand our role in the GCC like India did. At the bare minimum, we could've set-up a CCS-like institution in the UAE or KSA and use it as a cover for a formal Pakistani military presence in the region.
You are seriously downplaying the Yemeni threat.

1) Houthis had been making the Southern border unstable

2) Yemen is a stepping stone to an attack on Makkah and Medina, which has already happened.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-yemen-rebel-missile-near-mecca-idUSKBN1AD0WD

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...missile-fired-from-Yemen-towards-Makkah-.html

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2016/10/27/world/middleeast/ap-ml-yemen.html?_r=0

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/1...a-King-Abdulaziz-International-Airport-Jeddah

Saudi Arabia intercepts Houthi missile targeting Mecca - coalition

Saudi air defense forces shoot down Houthi missile aimed at Makkah

Houthis and their self inflicted wounds
Starving Yemen's drug problem

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
you guys were talking about Casta? how we are going to deal with it sir?
Wait and see my friend, patience is a virtue. Remember this is not grocery that we are buying, we are talking about serious stuff. Everything including CATSA would be considered before a deal is concluded.

maxpane

Reactions
476 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Wait and see my friend, patience is a virtue. Remember this is not grocery that we are buying, we are talking about serious stuff. Everything including CATSA would be considered before a deal is concluded.
sir am just curious . i know it takes time thats why i was asking sir

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
If CATSA issue is there then EU option or US has to offer another platform to Pak along F16.

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Initially I had started writing a comprehensive write-up on the Su-35S and I posted the preamble to that write-up a few days ago. But I have come across this pdf over the internet that covers everything nicely about the fighter..

Attachments

• su-35_sukhoi_knaapo.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 101

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Initially I had started writing a comprehensive write-up on the Su-35S and I posted the preamble to that write-up a few days ago. But I have come across this pdf over the internet and thought this would suffice instead. As it encompasses everything more than briefly.
Awesome plane amazing cockpit

Status
Not open for further replies.