Read before posting in this section | Page 8 | World Defense

Read before posting in this section

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello I'm Shelly from Ohio. I'm a married mother of three. I'm very happy to be a member of this forum. As a mother I follow world issues very closely. I look forward to contributing, thank you for having me.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time. :)

mhudson

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
Greetings everyone!

I believe that a technology isn't fully mature until it has been weaponized. Absolute mastery of a thing is necessary before it can be wielded with predictable results.

World affairs, particularly where two (or more) countries are trying to do different things on the same plot of dirt, have been an interest for me for years.

Noreht

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
South Africa
Hi everyone. I am from South Africa and used to be in the Navy. I have a very strong interest with out military and still do regular contract work with them. I am glad I found this forum of fellow brothers to share ideas and thoughts with.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi everyone. I am from South Africa and used to be in the Navy. I have a very strong interest with out military and still do regular contract work with them. I am glad I found this forum of fellow brothers to share ideas and thoughts with.

Welcome to the Forum, Noreht !

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.:)

Magneto

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
Hi. New member, can't seem to post any threads, says "insufficient privileges to post here." Any idea how I fix that?

Magneto

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
What section of the fourm are you trying to post in? I just tested your permission and it seems fine to me. Try now and let me know.

Can't post anywhere. I can reply to threads apparently, I just can't create them.