Read before posting in this section

DK01

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Everybody,

Deji here - came across this forum yesterday and I initially dismissed it as a site for talking about guns and the military. Go how wrong I was?!

I'm here to discuss with real people the issues going on in the world today, the numerous wars, the collapse of western society, the great Banks robbery any other issue that has served to concentrate most of the power into very few hands.

I also like to engage in metaphysics debates, hopefully I can share and learn with other posters on the forum.

missarianemadison

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Philippines
Hi everybody! My name is Madison and I joined here because I have interest in defense and important issues. I think it is really important to be engaged in such topics. I do not see any relevance when someone says they are not interested in this. By the way, I am a mother of one and she is 9 months old.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi everybody! My name is Madison and I joined here because I have interest in defense and important issues. I think it is really important to be engaged in such topics. I do not see any relevance when someone says they are not interested in this. By the way, I am a mother of one and she is 9 months old.

Welcome Madison !
Glad for having you with us .

Enjoy World Defense :٧:

Reactions
23 0 0
Country
USA
Yes, it is important to be "engaged" in at least most of the topics discussed in this forum. I hope that enough people have a healthy interest in these subjects that your daughter (and any future children) will have the opportunity to grow up in a safe and healthy world. Between warmongers, people who think God is telling them to kill other people, and profiteers willing to poison the air and water it will be difficult.

missarianemadison

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Philippines
Yes, it is important to be "engaged" in at least most of the topics discussed in this forum. I hope that enough people have a healthy interest in these subjects that your daughter (and any future children) will have the opportunity to grow up in a safe and healthy world. Between warmongers, people who think God is telling them to kill other people, and profiteers willing to poison the air and water it will be difficult.

Exactly. I live in the Philippines and there are a lot of Muslims in Mindanao. Have you heard about the killings of the 44 police men? I do not get how they would say they are killing for God. The way they kill people is going over board already.

Reactions
23 0 0
Country
USA
Bob Dylan (incidentally, Jewish) wrote "If God's on our side He'll stop the next war." Jesus taught us to love our enemy, not to kill them.

Peninha

Reactions
13 1 0
Country
Portugal
Welcome, glad to see you join and I totally agree with your view, I mean, if we are not informed and interested how can we have a valid opinion about what's happening in the world?

Bluebandit62160

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Hi! Glad to be here.. I am from the USA. Supporter of my country and military but not my government. Thanks so much for having me.

Steve Dawson

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I'm a lecturer originally from NY, currently living and working in the UK. I am a keen follower of military operations both past and present with a particular interest in the crusades, conflicts pertaining to the middle-east, and the war on terror.

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
Hi everyone, I'm a lecturer originally from NY, currently living and working in the UK. I am a keen follower of military operations both past and present with a particular interest in the crusades, conflicts pertaining to the middle-east, and the war on terror.
You're welcome! :)

Bubblegum Crisis

Professional
Reactions
230 5 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

You're welcome ! :)

identityissues8

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Somalia
I found I can only reply so I thought I'd post my intro here as others have?

My name is Saif, and I'm 26 from Melbourne, Australia.
I joined a long while ago, not sure why I never posted nor came back.

Anyway.

I'm a father of two, a husband and a practising and Allah (swt) freaing Muslim. :)

Hope to enjoy this forum immensely. :D