Read before posting in this section

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hey, everyone!
I'm brand spankin' new here and I'm already loving the threads I see. Can't wait to learn more from you guys and have some good discussions. I'll see you all out there!

Welcome to the forum.

Onionman

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
Hi,

I'm new to the forum. I'm from the UK but I live in Asia at the moment. As events in Paris indicate, we live in uncertain times so it's always worth knowing what the world at large is thinking, which is where this forum fits in. Thanks.

Stims

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Hey, everyone!
I'm brand spankin' new here and I'm already loving the threads i see. Can't wait to learn more from you guys and have some good discussions. I'll see you all out there!

Welcome to the forum! There's plenty of knowledgable folk on here and if you're looking for some good discussions you've come to the right place.

alfonso87

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Philippines
Hi folks. I'm Alfonso, Spaniard living in The Philippines and currently in Sydney Australia. I'm military and weapons enthusiast and always interested in world events. Glad to be here!

goncalogdct

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Portugal
Hey guys, just wanted to say Hi :)

My name is Gonçalo and I'm from Portugal. I have always been interested in world affairs, both economic and military and have never found the ideal place to discuss them.
I am really loving our forum has a lot of different people from different countries. Looking forward to having constructive discussions with all of you :)

Sklauda1

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
Hi, I'm Sarah. I am really a pacifist but I do enjoy learning about the history of war and the military. I have several family members in the armed forces and I am very proud of them. They have taught me a lot about what goes into our defense system.

nutshell

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Philippines
Hi everyone! I've just joined this forum a few days ago but have totally overlooked this section. I guess it's never too late to introduce myself to the group though. :D

This is my way of getting updated about world news as I tend to get a bit carried away with life's daily toil, so I forget about the world outside mine. I wish to know more about current events and give my two-cents' worth of ideas on some topics I know. Looking forward to an informative chit-chat with you all! :)

JonMark

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
USA
Hey everyone. I have to say that I really like this topic and the layout and feel that my contributions to this forum will definitely be a great experience. I love history and really keep myself updates with global affairs as much as I can. It's all very exciting stuff. Currently I'm a writer, blogger, podcaster and talent buyer which is all I want to be. I'm stoked to be here and look forward to engaging with like-minded people.

Reactions
23 0 0
Country
USA
Hi, I am Thomas Pendrake, currently a blogger who writes primarily about Science and religion, with an emphasis on the environment and modern technology, especially space. I also write on a number of forums.

Uncle Doc J

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
USA
Hi, welcome to the Forum. Please take a minute or so to introduce yourself. Tell us who you are, your internets and any other details you want to share.

Please note that this section is only for new members to introduce themselves. Please take any other discussion to the proper section.

Enjoy your stay with us.
-8D-
Hi, :&&: I'm J. 33/SWM/Oklahoma City (Oklahoma, US). A brain-injury 'disqualifies' me from military-service, but I'm on the frontlines of "the war between good-&-evil"; and I'm on both sides `o--o`:-P~>>_*(can't find the angel-one)~$~ (_)-(_)^(0 '_' 0)^

oh, my "internets"! O<=>O Well, my interests include 'fellowship (with Christians, atheists, Buddhists, Muslims, good ol` boys, family, friends, fellow inmates, etc.)---especially at the karaoke-bar \~/\~/%/ or at the comedy :)*) club, movie, play, television) or at the barbecue.

And these smilies :)DI don't think you can ever over use these ones! :XX:

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
-8D-
Hi, :&&: I'm J. 33/SWM/Oklahoma City (Oklahoma, US). A brain-injury 'disqualifies' me from military-service, but I'm on the frontlines of "the war between good-&-evil"; and I'm on both sides `o--o`:-P~>>_*(can't find the angel-one)~$~ (_)-(_)^(0 '_' 0)^

oh, my "internets"! O<=>O Well, my interests include 'fellowship (with Christians, atheists, Buddhists, Muslims, good ol` boys, family, friends, fellow inmates, etc.)---especially at the karaoke-bar \~/\~/%/ or at the comedy :)*) club, movie, play, television) or at the barbecue.

Welcome aboard @Uncle Doc J

Enjoy your stay with us!

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
-8D-

Welcome to the forum.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
-8D-

Hi, welcome to WD.