Read before posting in this section | Page 7 | World Defense

Read before posting in this section

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
I found I can only reply so I thought I'd post my intro here as others have?

My name is Saif, and I'm 26 from Melbourne, Australia.
I joined a long while ago, not sure why I never posted nor came back.

Anyway.

I'm a father of two, a husband and a practising and Allah (swt) freaing Muslim. :)

Hope to enjoy this forum immensely. :D

Welcome to the forum Saif!

Enjoy your stay with us.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Anyway.

I'm a father of two, a husband and a practising and Allah (swt) freaing Muslim. :)

Assalamu alaikum brother and welcome to the forum.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA

Anyway.

Welcome to the forum brother. Mashallah you are a father at such young age!

BTW how does it feel these days in Melbourne?

identityissues8

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Somalia
Thank you for the gracious welcome, WebMaster.
Assalamu alaikum brother and welcome to the forum.
Wa3alaikum salaam brother Scorpion.
Thank you very much.
Welcome to the forum brother. Mashallah you are a father at such young age!

BTW how does it feel these days in Melbourne?
Haha, I get that a lot. My wife and I married quite young and alhamdulillah, we were blessed and surprised simultaneously very early on. Allah swt alone is the best of planners.

Melbourne is fine, I suppose. :) There's a few morons waltzing about causing problems (like anywhere, though) but most are amazing people (May Allah swt guide them and us all.), and many areas are very Muslim/halal-friendly. Alhamdulillah.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Thank you for the gracious welcome, WebMaster.
Wa3alaikum salaam brother Scorpion.
Thank you very much.

Haha, I get that a lot. My wife and I married quite young and alhamdulillah, we were blessed and surprised simultaneously very early on. Allah swt alone is the best of planners.

Melbourne is fine, I suppose. :) There's a few morons waltzing about causing problems (like anywhere, though) but most are amazing people (May Allah swt guide them and us all.), and many areas are very Muslim/halal-friendly. Alhamdulillah.

I don't know brother but I think Im not ready for such responsibility. I will have to establish my future first and then get married when I'm ready to.

Yeah morons are everywhere.

Nice to hear that. AFAIK Australia is becoming Anti-Muslim and the amount of islamophobia is growing dramatically.

I wish you all the best.

identityissues8

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Somalia
Well yeah. Look we have a certain uprising of unIslamic groups.
My wife and I have had the talk, if shit gets rough here we'll be fleeing to Indonesia or Malaysia or something.
It's not a well planned out though, but if we had to, we could...Even though neither of us are Indo nor Malay... :p

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Well yeah. Look we have a certain uprising of unIslamic groups.
My wife and I have had the talk, if shit gets rough here we'll be fleeing to Indonesia or Malaysia or something.
It's not a well planned out though, but if we had to, we could...Even though neither of us are Indo nor Malay... :p

Lets hear from you in other section of the forum. Do you follow politics and or military related?

identityissues8

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Somalia
On again, off again. Dependent on how much time I have my hands. :)
I'll get around in due time for sure.

charris89

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
USA
Hello all,

My name is Charlie. I'm a former Marine Infantryman of five years and I'm looking for like-minded individuals to converse with. I'm glad I found this forum. I'm 25 and a father of one. I'm happy to have found this forum, because I often want to talk about current events. Hopefully you guys can provide some useful insight and I'll try and do the same.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello all,

My name is Charlie. I'm a former Marine Infantryman of five years and I'm looking for like-minded individuals to converse with. I'm glad I found this forum. I'm 25 and a father of one. I'm happy to have found this forum, because I often want to talk about current events. Hopefully you guys can provide some useful insight and I'll try and do the same.

Welcome to the house Charlie.

Juanpeace

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
Philippines
Hello, Guys! Juanpeace here! I neve did save Pvt, Ryan nor can I shoot the enemy at the gates. I can shout "Spartaa!" with gusto but never been a badass military man but I am a student of Military History and I do like a war movie every now and then. I hope I learn a lot of new things here at our Forum.BTW see the katana on my back?:p

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Hello, Guys! Juanpeace here! I neve did save Pvt, Ryan nor can I shoot the enemy at the gates. I can shout "Spartaa!" with gusto but never been a badass military man but I am a student of Military History and I do like a war movie every now and then. I hope I learn a lot of new things here at our Forum.BTW see the katana on my back?:p

Welcome to the forum.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Yeah, I can see it. Gonna kill someone ? (:-)
Welcome to the forum, enjoy..

SCSullivan

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone, my name is Shona, and I'm from Scotland. As my country may be working towards independence, I believe that defence is an especially important topic. I am very interested in learning more about how others view this subject and to listen and learn from others who are better informed. I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge and taking part in conversations and debates.

Theboysmom04

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
Hello I'm Shelly from Ohio. I'm a married mother of three. I'm very happy to be a member of this forum. As a mother I follow world issues very closely. I look forward to contributing, thank you for having me.