Read before posting in this section | Page 18 | World Defense

Read before posting in this section

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan

No surprises sir ......... I think he must have already forecasted his future ban dates, based on the past trend. He is an outmatched genius when it comes to technicalities of "how to get banned" .........

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Let's give it a shot, Doc; what's to lose? PDF has gone to the dogs; IDF has vanished, how and why I don't know, just know that the site has vanished (as in, it looks completely different and nobody is traceable) , and, as for exotics, I don't trust them.
And he has been banned again.
No surprises sir ......... I think he must have already forecasted his future ban dates, based on the past trend. He is an outmatched genius when it comes to technicalities of "how to get banned" .........

We strive to make this platform the place to be away from trolls and authoritarian manners. You can issue inventions to everybody and we will welcome them with an open arms.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
We strive to make this platform the place to be away from trolls and authoritarian manners. You can issue inventions to everybody and we will welcome them with an open arms.

Webby ..... I have invited only two people here, but somehow they are not fully active here. It will take sometime but hopefully we will be able to gather a decent membership. I would suggest keep the entry gate filters tight ...........

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Webby ..... I have invited only two people here, but somehow they are not fully active here. It will take sometime but hopefully we will be able to gather a decent membership. I would suggest keep the entry gate filters tight ...........

Yes, Sir, I respectfully agree. Also, please give it some time to gather steam; we are not enmeshed in controversy here, but at the same time, we need to generate more interesting posts, and more interested discussions, and that will inevitably happen with time. We also have a decent mix of ethnic background and nationality, and there is every reason to believe that this works well , works better than alternatives available.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
Let's give it a shot, Doc; what's to lose? PDF has gone to the dogs; IDF has vanished, how and why I don't know, just know that the site has vanished (as in, it looks completely different and nobody is traceable) , and, as for exotics, I don't trust them.

I agree with you about PDF. It's not new either. It finished with Asim and Nadia leaving. Oscar was never in that "camp" anyways ... just the usual post power struggle sequelae.

But it's still home. A hostile dysfunctional home.

You don't spend near a decade in a place and not have attachments.

Bottom line is that they are us, and we understand them.

Never felt the same on firang forums.

Cheers, Doc

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India

You are making me blush cchote ...

The guy who's doing the banning, his component DNA had probably not even met when I was in med school.

Cheers, Doc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
You are making me blush cchote ...

The guy who's doing the banning, his component DNA had probably not even met when I was in med school.

Cheers, Doc

They have the right to appoint and do whatever....... it is their place, and you have the right to remain loyal to that place ......... I have already been looking for an alternative and I found one, I tried leaving once because of that infant, but didn't find a suitable alternate. I don't know but that place and its labels have developed a superiority complex, killed merit, and is gender biased ....... (I don't feel good saying all this behind their back, but its no use saying in front of them, they are color blind and attentive to selective colors only).

Hellhound

Reactions
143 5 0
Country
Pakistan
They have the right to appoint and do whatever....... it is their place, and you have the right to remain loyal to that place ......... I have already been looking for an alternative and I found one, I tried leaving once because of that infant, but didn't find a suitable alternate. I don't know but that place and its labels have developed a superiority complex, killed merit, and is gender biased ....... (I don't feel good saying all this behind their back, but its no use saying in front of them, they are color blind and attentive to selective colors only).
I too am trying to make this place home away from home process is bit slow but its working:)

Hellhound

Reactions
143 5 0
Country
Pakistan
I agree with you about PDF. It's not new either. It finished with Asim and Nadia leaving. Oscar was never in that "camp" anyways ... just the usual post power struggle sequelae.

But it's still home. A hostile dysfunctional home.

You don't spend near a decade in a place and not have attachments.

Bottom line is that they are us, and we understand them.

Never felt the same on firang forums.

Cheers, Doc
Good to see you here doc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
I too am trying to make this place home away from home process is bit slow but its working:)

Take your time, but keep visiting and contributing. Slowly and gradually it will improve.

Hellhound

Reactions
143 5 0
Country
Pakistan
Take your time, but keep visiting and contributing. Slowly and gradually it will improve.
I will bro just do me a solid and tag me where ever you think I should be.it will make it a lot easier for me to keep track of relevant threads and will love to contribute there.