Read before posting in this section | Page 19 | World Defense

Read before posting in this section

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
I will bro just do me a solid and tag me where ever you think I should be.it will make it a lot easier for me to keep track of relevant threads and will love to contribute there.

Na may tayra sectary lagya? :mad: ....... okay I will keep tagging your lazy rear

And I would love to read a piece genuinely written by you. Give it a try sometime.

Hellhound

Reactions
143 5 0
Country
Pakistan
Na may tayra sectary lagya? :mad: ....... okay I will keep tagging your lazy rear

And I would love to read a piece genuinely written by you. Give it a try sometime.
Hahahahaha thankssssss

On what topic bro. i have written 2 on PDF i can share them here if you like but they are in Pakistani context.
One was on about liberalism.
Second was about natural resources of balochistan.with actual proven figures.sadly no appreciated them much and one become troll fest so stop writing after that.but will love to do it again here.

Last edited:

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Hahahahaha thankssssss

On what topic bro. i have written 2 on PDF i can share them here if you like but they are in Pakistani context.
Second was about natural resources of Galician.with actual proven figures.sadly no appreciated them much and one become troll fest so stop writing after that.but will love to do it again here.

Any topic of your interest. You should write for your satisfaction and wait for other's criticism for improvement. Forget the trolls, your serious audience will appreciate your work in any case.

Hellhound

Reactions
143 5 0
Country
Pakistan
Any topic of your interest. You should write for your satisfaction and wait for other's criticism for improvement. Forget the trolls, your serious audience will appreciate your work in any case.
As this is arab dominated forum I have an idea brewing in my mind for some time to write about the misconceptions and reasons why Pakistanis don't have such warm feelings for arabs any more like they once use to have.
What do say should i write it? Being a pakistani who spent 18 years of his life in Saudi Arabia and loved the country like my own once(still do but after some recent events it has left some sour taste in my mouth just like pakistani awam did with rizvi fiasco)

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
As this is arab dominated forum I have an idea brewing in my mind for some time to write about the misconceptions and reasons why Pakistanis don't have such warm feelings for arabs any more like they once use to have.
What do say should i write it? Being a pakistani who spent 18 years of his life in Saudi Arabia and loved the country like my own once(still do but after some recent events it has left some sour taste in my mouth just like pakistani awam did with rizvi fiasco)

Sure go ahead write .......... but be careful not to offend their sensitivities. And let them know anything you write is based on your personal experience and you are not making it up, and you may have misunderstood some tradition or treatment being an outsider, which they can explain to you why it was so.

And there are only a couple of Arab members here ......... Pakistanis at the moment are in majority here.

Hellhound

Reactions
143 5 0
Country
Pakistan
Sure go ahead write .......... but be careful not to offend their sensitivities. And let them know anything you write is based on your personal experience and you are not making it up, and you may have misunderstood some tradition or treatment being an outsider, which they can explain to you why it was so.

And there are only a couple of Arab members here ......... Pakistanis at the moment are in majority here.
Thats the exact reason I shared the idea with you first.
Hahaha no bro i am not going to write a hate piece it will be more like reconciliation one.because I want others and myself to see their side of picture too.that will be the main aim of it and this being a troll free forum will be the best place for such positive hate free discussion

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Thats the exact reason I shared the idea with you first.
Hahaha no bro i am not going to write a hate piece it will be more like reconciliation one.because I want others and myself to see their side of picture too.that will be the main aim of it and this being a troll free forum will be the best place for such positive hate free discussion

All the best (^_^)

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Hahahahaha thankssssss

Second was about natural resources of balochistan.with actual proven figures.sadly no appreciated them much and one become troll fest so stop writing after that.but will love to do it again here.

What's wrong with writing about liberalism, in the Pakistani context? ALL Countries are under discussion, and this is not hostile to any, AFAIK. Non-Pakistanis who are supportive of Pakistan and of Pakistanis (our sort, not the ones who want to kill us on a daily, even hourly basis) would love to read and join in. I am on a sick bed but thought I'd add my bit of encouragement.

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
Joe take a break sirji. Don't stress.

Been seeing death up close a bit too often off late.

Everything ceases and gets left behind when you go. And to the ones left behind, you are more important than whatever you leave behind ....

There is only so much you need to enjoy life and live it on your own terms.

Don't waste life stressing about the useless extra.

Cheers, Doc

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Joe take a break sirji. Don't stress.

Been seeing death up close a bit too often off late.

Everything ceases and gets left behind when you go. And to the ones left behind, you are more important than whatever you leave behind ....

There is only so much you need to enjoy life and live it on your own terms.

Don't waste life stressing about the useless extra.

Cheers, Doc

So true.

I have some desperately urgent personal missions to fill, and the dismaying thing is that one of the most accessible ones has fallen into delay, at a hyper-critical point, because of my ill-health. WITH medication, I am running 160/110 BP; I am in real shit. There is this sense of racing against time, and not winning......

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
So true.

I have some desperately urgent personal missions to fill, and the dismaying thing is that one of the most accessible ones has fallen into delay, at a hyper-critical point, because of my ill-health. WITH medication, I am running 160/110 BP; I am in real shit. There is this sense of racing against time, and not winning......

ill health can be very disturbing, if anyone of us can be of any assistance, do feel free to give us a shout. We will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Wish you a very speedy recovery, Get well soon.

Kind Regards!

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
ill health can be very disturbing, if anyone of us can be of any assistance, do feel free to give us a shout. We will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Wish you a very speedy recovery, Get well soon.

Kind Regards!

This I say with affection towards my well-wishers, not to deride them but to make a very private joke: pray to St. Jude, the patron saint of hopeless causes!

@jbgt90
@vsdoc

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
WITH medication, I am running 160/110 BP;

You should take a break sir. Free yourself of the stress and get involved in relaxing activities. Bananas are a good source of potassium, plus some exercise and walk in the morning would freshen your system. May you have best of the health and speedy recovery from fever.

Hellhound

Reactions
143 5 0
Country
Pakistan
What's wrong with writing about liberalism, in the Pakistani context? ALL Countries are under discussion, and this is not hostile to any, AFAIK. Non-Pakistanis who are supportive of Pakistan and of Pakistanis (our sort, not the ones who want to kill us on a daily, even hourly basis) would love to read and join in. I am on a sick bed but thought I'd add my bit of encouragement.
thanks for taking the time to write in such condition.really appreciate it.hope you get well soon sir.:)
btw i have shared it in the pakistani section if you like to read

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
thanks for taking the time to write in such condition.really appreciate it.hope you get well soon sir.:)
btw i have shared it in the pakistani section if you like to read

Read it. It really read well. I might come back to you and/or @I.R.A with some thing to say.

Except....it's beliefs, not believes. That's the only part I gagged on.