Reports & Complaints | Page 2 | World Defense

Reports & Complaints

vsdoc

BANNED
Reactions
38 1 0
Country
India
P.S. @khafee now a new drama has started for me buddy.

Every time I reply to someone's post, the previous post of mine is getting linked to it piggyback.

Cheers, Doc

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
P.S. @khafee now a new drama has started for me buddy.

Every time I reply to someone's post, the previous post of mine is getting linked to it piggyback.

Cheers, Doc
Try clearing you cache,

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
We have done working on most issues. You should not get any errors by now. Please clear your browser cache and let us know if you still have any difficulties browsing the forum.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
The forum software doesn't like him. :p

Android is not user friendly.(:-) I have always been fan of Iphone.

There is clearly an issue with the software just like how the quote box appears now. We are trying to have everything fixed as soon as possible so hang on there folks.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Android is not user friendly.(:-) I have always been fan of Iphone.

There is clearly an issue with the software just like how the quote box appears now. We are trying to have everything fixed as soon as possible so hang on there folks.

You are probably right; thing is, I was on Windows on a gifted handset, then got gifted an Android handset, now I'm waiting for some moneyed member to gift me an iPhone.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
@WebMaster webby why Joe gets to have his ID appear twice in same line, in shout box?

Why this discrimination? And portal is slow and fails to upload pictures sometimes ..............