I do? What is the shout box?

sb.JPG

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Must be a bug
@WebMaster webby why Joe gets to have his ID appear twice in same line, in shout box?

Why this discrimination? ..............

It must be a bug. We will look into it.

And portal is slow and fails to upload pictures sometimes

Please tell us the exact steps so we can find out if we can reproduce it at our end or not.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Please tell us the exact steps so we can find out if we can reproduce it at our end or not.

There is a limit to size of image being uploaded? and normally when suppose I have copied some image and I want to paste it here on the forum ....... the process takes a bit longer, i.e. as soon as I hit Ctrl+V the system starts processing and the process time, sometimes lasts longer than half a minute or so ........

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
There is a limit to size of image being uploaded? and normally when suppose I have copied some image and I want to paste it here on the forum ....... the process takes a bit longer, i.e. as soon as I hit Ctrl+V the system starts processing and the process time, sometimes lasts longer than half a minute or so ........

We are going to run an upgrade very soon. This should help resolve the issues.

Thanks for reporting.

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
AoA @Lieutenant i am not receiving notifications/alerts on desktop/laptop/mobile browser of following thread:-
Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Can you help?

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
AoA @Lieutenant i am not receiving notifications/alerts on desktop/laptop/mobile browser of following thread:-
Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Can you help?

That is odd! What OS and browser are you using? Any anti-virus or ad-blocker installed on your machines?