Reports & Complaints | Page 5 | World Defense

Reports & Complaints

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Dear Sir,

Please end my restrictions as off topic posts in J15 thread were unintentional, however try to avoid them in future though impacted by political situation of my beloved country with Arab countries. Hope people passionate about their country can understand a true Pakistani feelings.
Regards.
Will do that AFTER they land. Tired of kids misbehaving.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi baqai. Can you tell me....what is TapaTalk?
It is a mobile app geared towards managing "online forums". So instead of opening a mobile web browser on your phone, you use the app. You can add multiple forums to the app and store your credentials. Also get notifications when someone replies etc.

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
It is a mobile app geared towards managing "online forums". So instead of opening a mobile web browser on your phone, you use the app. You can add multiple forums to the app and store your credentials. Also get notifications when someone replies etc.
Oakley Doakley!!

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
can this forum be added on TapaTalk please?

We used to be on TapaTalk but the number of ads deployed on their platform is annoying and they do have some known bugs they need to fix. We also have a couple of third-party extensions on the site they do not support. Why do you need an app anyway? This platform is fully responsive and supports push notification so there goes your little app just add us on your home screen and you are all set.

GRANNY001

Professional
Reactions
289 25 0
Country
Canada
We used to be on TapaTalk but the number of ads deployed on their platform is annoying and they do have some known bugs they need to fix. We also have a couple of third-party extensions on the site they do not support. Why do you need an app anyway? This platform is fully responsive and supports push notification so there goes your little app just add us on your home screen and you are all set.
I knew there was a reason.:)