WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 33 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
HIT lacks big infrastructure and capacity
Bro same would have happened to PAC if they had to develop JF17 by themselves. There's nothing wrong with limitations...it's expected...Pak isn't some advanced country leading the world in tech. Help can be acquired...no shame in it. It will take some money and resources(which can be available from army's own budget)...but most importantly it requires a vision.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
bhai hum tu wait kar rahay han AP ki sab sa ziada Aag lagi huwi ha, kabhi twitter par , kabhi aidher aur kabhi audher.
Perfect for @Zarvan

1596471603832.jpeg

Kabhi PDF par
Kabhi WDF par
Kabhi twitter par
Kabhi Pdf Posts par.

Last edited:

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
JF-17 will compliment our recent inductions whether that be J10, J15 or JH7 (like it did on 27 Feb when thunders were part of strike package with mirages and were also there to provide air cover with F16s).

"J10 might be slightly heavier platform than JF17 thus can carry a bit more weaponry" That is the main advantage, it can be used for deep strike and air superiority while being cost effective.

We all know that PAF will induct JF17 in large numbers around 250+ and we can equip it with weapons of our own choice (Turkish, brazilian etc) "On 27 December 2019, Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) inaugurated a new integration facility aimed at installing, testing and qualifying onboard electronics and weapons to the JF-17 Thunder" so that might not be the case with J10 initially atleast, so thunders will be the Warhorse of PAF whereas J10, J15 and JH7 will carry specialized roles.

Yaar with J10s, as part of strike package, role of J17s will become redundant. Pro JF17 lobby in PAF, won't be appreciating J10s induction. Had we need to induct J10s now than there won't be a need of J17s at first place. We could had added J10s 10 years back. P.S my assessment is based on Khafee claim that we are getting further F16s as well (both Vs and some EDA). Had we not getting anymore F16s than I would had thought that J10s will replace older F16s and will be our primary reply to Indian Rafales until we induct 5th generation planes. Now with J10s joining the party than as a neutral observer we can simply put a lid to block 3 production,save some funds and just keep adding J10s. In other words, J10s can end our J17 program.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
We might be getting them at very cheap price that PAF found it cost effective for deep strike roles otherwise I agree there seems to be no other point for their induction when u have J15 and J10

Yes probably, they are in surplus in PLAAF and China might have offered us at throw away price but fact of the matter is, we have better strike platform than JH7s i.e. J15s. Also some of the Mirages squad will remain in PAF for next few years as well. So JH7s induction again doesn't make much sense unless we ain't getting any flanker but Khafee bro has other ideas.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Yaar with J10s, as part of strike package, role of J17s will become redundant. Pro JF17 lobby in PAF, won't be appreciating J10s induction. Had we need to induct J10s now than there won't be a need of J17s at first place. We could had added J10s 10 years back. P.S my assessment is based on Khafee claim that we are getting further F16s as well (both Vs and some EDA). Had we not getting anymore F16s than I would had thought that J10s will replace older F16s and will be our primary reply to Indian Rafales until we induct 5th generation planes. Now with J10s joining the party than as a neutral observer we can simply put a lid to block 3 production,save some funds and just keep adding J10s. In other words, J10s can end our J17 program.
You are missing the point. I am quite surprised why People consider JF-17 and J-10 as equal ?
Similarly JF-17 != F-16 as well.

Reason ? Class, Light weight.
Engine thrust, Output.

Size limitations, Payload limitation, Hp limitations, And hence, Heavy avionics (Strong radars) canno be installed on Light Thunders.

This is where the perfect Answer to Rafale, That is J-10CE/P comes in, Better Engine, Higher output, Very strong radar and the ability to carry Much better AAMs.

Plus, We aren’t going for too many J-10s, Most probably we will get in limited numbers, What’s wrong with that ? OTOH we will go as plan on Thunders, To increase fleet quantity and quality, To have a very strong BVR Air Force.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I think JF-17s will be the main work horse of PAF. Giving while F-16s will defend Pakistani Skies, J-10s will answer Rafale, J-15 will be for Air Superiority/protecting CPEC/Naval Role and JH-7 will be deep strikes.

Bro,
Rafale answer will be F16Vs only (i sincerely hope we are getting some as khafee said).
Jf17 and J10s are almost identical. Both can be main work horse. We can save some funds by not buying either platform.
J15s is for sea where you have time and big area to play with. I doubt its air superiority role at Kashmir and at eastern northern Indian border because of its huge RCS. Pakistan will always pitch F16s and JF17s at northern and eastern side.
Deep strikes can be performed at Southern side for which J15s alone can perform that job. I don't think at eastern side J15 can penetrate much inside India where plethora of Su30s/Rafales will be waiting for them. Not to forget S-400s. For eastern side, deep strike can be carried out by Babar cruise missiles and Shaheen Ballistic missiles like what Iran did on American base in Iraq. Much safer and reliable option.

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
(off topic...) look at this :

Purpose of S-400 and Rafale is to hit Pakistani aircraft inside Pakistani air space, says former IAF Chief B S Dhanoa

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
You are missing the point. I am quite surprised why People consider JF-17 and J-10 as equal ?
Similarly JF-17 != F-16 as well.

Reason ? Class, Light weight.
Engine thrust, Output.

Size limitations, Payload limitation, Hp limitations, And hence, Heavy avionics (Strong radars) canno be installed on Light Thunders.

This is where the perfect Answer to Rafale, That is J-10CE/P comes in, Better Engine, Higher output, Very strong radar and the ability to carry Much better AAMs.

Plus, We aren’t going for too many J-10s,
Most probably we will get in limited numbers, What’s wrong with that ? OTOH we will go as plan on Thunders, To increase fleet quantity and quality, To have a very strong BVR Air Force.

If we are not adding them much than why to add them at first place at all. Save those funds for F16Vs and existing fleet upgrades. Unless procurement of further F16s are hang in balance, I don't think we need J10s since everything you mentioned in above post, F16 has in them.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
(off topic...) look at this :

Purpose of S-400 and Rafale is to hit Pakistani aircraft inside Pakistani air space, says former IAF Chief B S Dhanoa

Bullshit Dhona forgets that PAF will be doing same against them in much more economical and efficient manner.

Last edited:

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
If we are not adding them much than why to add them at first place at all. Save those funds for F16Vs and existing fleet upgrades. Unless procurement of further F16s are hang in balance, I don't think we need J10s since everything you mentioned in above post, F16 has in them.
If PAF doesn’t get F-16V, I wouldn’t be sad at all, They are a bit irrelevant once J-10C lands in.

Recently, China has pretty much defeated USA advancement in BVR related stuff, So Except for the EW Capabilities of F-16V, It gives us nothing more, Plus the Anti Ship and SOM limitations.

J-10 is the real deal. I am actually really pissed as to why PAF doesn’t fly them yet all these years

Materialistic

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
67 1 0
Country
Pakistan

JF17 would compliment J10 just as it did F16s ofcourse here jeff will carry similar weapons but it still has limitations where j10 can help. Besides as F16s come with their own strings they can be used in defense and J10 in offense so it seems J10s are here to reduce reliance on f16s especially when things get hot and we may have issues with spares. And since we are getting these only in limited number ofcourse JF17 will form the bulk of fleet. Besides thunder is still more economical than J10 plus jeff is our own thing that's an advantage J10s can't provide. We have full control over the product development roadmap and we get to develop our own industry.

Yes probably, they are in surplus in PLAAF and China might have offered us at throw away price but fact of the matter is, we have better strike platform than JH7s i.e. J15s. Also some of the Mirages squad will remain in PAF for next few years as well. So JH7s induction again doesn't make much sense unless we ain't getting any flanker but Khafee bro has other ideas.

Again, our budget would limit the j15 numbers in procurement and this jet as it seems may have higher operational costs. That's where JH7 can build numbers and this would relieve our frontline fighters because we are short on numbers against India anyway!

It seems both the J10 and JH7 procurements are to beef up the fleet and provide a more specialized role for each A/c type than multirole.

Not to mention, for F16s we were looking at CSF or subsidized costs using geopolitical levers. Hence the F16Vs, this will add capability at low cost plus keep our existing fleet relevant for the next decade.

My 2 cents..

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
If PAF doesn’t get F-16V, I wouldn’t be sad at all, They are a bit irrelevant once J-10C lands in.

Recently, China has pretty much defeated USA advancement in BVR related stuff, So Except for the EW Capabilities of F-16V, It gives us nothing more, Plus the Anti Ship and SOM limitations.

J-10 is the real deal. I am actually really pissed as to why PAF doesn’t fly them yet all these years

Bro,

F16s > J10s JF17s

How did China defeated US BVR capability ? dude AIM120Ds is the best BVR missile in the world and let me know any PL10/PL15 hit ? none ,where as all the BVR hits as of now recorded in the world is of AMRAAM.

If we had J10s a decade back than it would had killed JF17s program and block 2 would had been its last block only.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
JF17 would compliment J10 just as it did F16s ofcourse here jeff will carry similar weapons but it still has limitations where j10 can help. Besides as F16s come with their own strings they can be used in defense and J10 in offense so it seems J10s are here to reduce reliance on f16s especially when things get hot and we may have issues with spares. And since we are getting these only in limited number ofcourse JF17 will form the bulk of fleet. Besides thunder is still more economical than J10 plus jeff is our own thing that's an advantage J10s can't provide. We have full control over the product development roadmap and we get to develop our own industry.

Yaar with all these now, we have too many platforms to compliment each other. anyways lets wait how things will transpire and yes we need their confirmation first before discussing all these possibilities. All my hypothesis is based on Khafee claims that we are getting more F16s (and that too Vs). Had it not, than induction of all these 3 platforms would had made sense completely. No second thought.