WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 15 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

loanranger

Reactions
105 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Many Congratulations to everyone! Sorry I was busy trying to become a GDP only to be refused by parents after clearing my initials.
With this awesome news I am kicking myself and feeling bumbed out ALOT! No one knows what would have happened. I leave ot to Allah now. Hopefully I will stay active and contribute again. Once again many Congratulations to everyone @Khafee ILY was there from the start as a believer.

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Numbers will take time to add...
...if induction ceremony is going to be in just a couple of days...of course Pak wouldn't have these jets in decent numbers at that time. The ceremony would just be a symbolic thing...to send a message...
...the rest would go on behind the scenes.

What's key here...is a shift in PAF doctrine. Acquiring twin heavies(J15 and JH7) means that they can strike much deeper inside India than ever before(getting even more on the offensive). Moreover if these platforms are used in support of PN(whether through PN's own air arm or through PAF)...it will greatly diminish IN's advantage.

I am expecting decent numbers...at least two squadrons if not more of J15 and JH7 each.
Nobody is saying induct them in these numbers tomorrow but final number of these Jets should at least the ones I mentioned

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Ok here are my two cents on this induction if this news is true and ceremony does takes place soon INSHALLAH than I sincerely hope Pakistan doesn't do the circus of inducting one squadron or two squadrons like some countries like Indonesia or Malaysia do. Pakistan should basically go big or go home. Therefore if J 15 are for Naval aviation than 3 squadrons of those and 100 J 10 C and 100 of JH7 B and than use them to unleash hell on India specially the city I love the most Mumbai !!!! and burn it to the ground. And please for GOD sake retire Mirages.

@baqai @Thorough Pro @Armchair @Counter-Errorist @Arsalan @Lone Ranger @maxpane @Mastankhan @Muhammad Omar @Cookie Monster @Mingle
We'll have to wait and see what the plan is. We don't have the luxury to make these sort of decisions. As I see it, we're relying squarely on China's absolute requirement for energy / trade security, and our critical role in it. So we'll need to see how generous they eventually get.

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee already said that PAF's procurement budget has been accumulating for the last 10 years and there are also news/rumours of PM Imran Khan giving free hand to Armed Forces.

Who the Hell PM is to give free hand? basically deep state has extended hands to IK...The actual requirements were their and BJP led govt acted like catalyst that raises the threat level to threshold point. We are just reacting to multiple threat vectors.

maxpane

Reactions
476 8 0
Country
Pakistan
with jh 7 , j15 and j 10 we can increase quality and quantity and it would increase pressure on india . we get different platforms to deliver smilar munition. it would really be headche for iaf

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Who the Hell PM is to give free hand? basically deep state has extended hands to IK...The actual requirements were their and BJP led govt acted like catalyst that raises the threat level to threshold point. We are just reacting to multiple threat vectors.
I was just quoting what is circulating on social media. We all know that it is due to the policy shift in Pakistan's Establishment/Deep State but if you have a supportive PM, getting things done are rather easy.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
All these inductions now, were being negotiated, when neither IK, nor the current CAS were in office.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
What's key here...is a shift in PAF doctrine. Acquiring twin heavies(J15 and JH7) means that they can strike much deeper inside India than ever before(getting even more on the offensive). Moreover if these platforms are used in support of PN(whether through PN's own air arm or through PAF)...it will greatly diminish IN's advantage.

I am expecting decent numbers...at least two squadrons if not more of J15 and JH7 each.
What's interesting is that we are procuring bombers and flankers while India is going for AD systems, transporters and Rafales.

Meaning, India is going for defensive platforms while building up capability to lob bombs from a long way off, while we're looking for deep-strike platforms to take the fight into their territory. As India goes defensive, we go offensive.

Tides are turning indeed.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
with jh 7 , j15 and j 10 we can increase quality and quantity and it would increase pressure on india . we get different platforms to deliver smilar munition. it would really be headche for iaf
The 3 new Chinese platforms have a lot more commonality, than publicly acknowledged.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Nobody is saying induct them in these numbers tomorrow but final number of these Jets should at least the ones I mentioned
I think that number is more dictated by the financial constraints. Any airforce looks to make the most of its budget. U have to carefully keep a balance with quantity and quality. A prime example is of IAF recently...they fizzled out at 36 Rafales and opted to build Tejas instead.

So while us fanboys would of course have a long wishlist of hundreds of flankers and what not...but the PAF has to be realistic. They have made excellent choices so far(evident by the fact that a much bigger IAF with a bigger budget has always been contained)...and I'm sure they will continue to make such excellent choices.

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Sorry for being off topic but right now i am listening a punjabi song while viewing this thread and while listening the lyrics imagining J-15, J-10 & JH-7 flying in a formation. The lyrics are:-

Tu gabru nu maan ya na maan allhade
Aakh 12 gauge di shotgun allhade
Dillan te nishane sidhe maardi aa

Ho sir utton langan fly karke
Uchiyan ne gallan tere yaar diyan
Uchiyan ne gallan tere yaar diyan