WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 17 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

Materialistic

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
67 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Naive assessment, one which has been debunked many times, on this forum. Besides, TIME has a habit of putting people in their places.

Naive? I dint draw any conclusion from it in the first place. Just mentioned some facts on what has happened and is already reported in media.

- Kekra drilled multiple times in past
- India drilling/extracting oil and planning to increase capacity near our border region
- Our government announcing discovery of oil where all we had was a condition which hints to the presence of a reserve and the est. figures announced, pictched us close to or ahead of Kuwait and in actual estimates kekra-1 was expected to contain a few hundred million barrels worth of oil and in addition to gas.

Don't have exact numbers as its an old topic.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Naive? I dint draw any conclusion from it in the first place. Just mentioned some facts on what has happened and is already reported in media.

- Kekra drilled multiple times in past
- India drilling/extracting oil and planning to increase capacity near our border region
- Our government announcing discovery of oil where all we had was a condition which hints to the presence of a reserve and the est. figures announced, pictched us close to or ahead of Kuwait and in actual estimates kekra-1 was expected to contain a few hundred million barrels worth of oil and in addition to gas.

Don't have exact numbers as its an old topic.
We have a thread on Kekra, have a look at it, and pls post whatever your comments there.

Tunamelt

Reactions
437 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Do you see the black tip of the nose? That's not how Jeff's nose looks. This one is relatively smaller compared to the size of the jet. Compare it to the sample pic Khafee attached and it looks similar to that size.
View attachment 15607View attachment 15608

I THOUGHT SO----but have you seen the Rd-93 in action?

The distance between the trailing edge and H-stabs seems bigger and for some reason it appears to be high wing or a Low wing fighter.

MIRauf

Reactions
242 8 0
Country
USA
kekra 1 was taped after proven oil reserves discovered, a great game at play, exxon links with jared kushner/donald trump that is what i heard. things are now changing to the good.

If that is the case then the platform should be F-15Xs in addition to F-16s

Graphican

Reactions
213 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan is in dire need of a western fighter jet in its arsenal to match RAFEL and Jf17 of any block is a mismatch to french jet..a high cry in other defense forum by a pakistani analyst. .ur opinion on the subject pl.

PAF has an edge on IAF despite induction of Rafale and will see it first, and shoot it first. People who are asking for a "western fighter" to counter Rafale are similar to the ones who think to kill a muscular enemy, you need to build muscles first and then hold your gun to shoot.

Last edited:

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
I dont understand the issue, didnt you see how recently a retd PAF Sr.Off took Windy bahi to task? Anyways he is entitled to his views, all we have to do is wait for a few days.
What are you talking about ??? @Khafee

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
i think picture doesn't matter. we needed jets and we have them Another forum on facebook also confirmed j-10 by putting jet picture yesterday.all this is no coincidence. here on this forum,you have to wait and patience is necessary here. khafee bhai isn't a robot and i believe he can't reveal everything.there are limits xd.
All those forums are taking it from defence PK. So until PAF shows them nothing is final. Therefore wait for the ceremony and when that happens than we can all have one big party

Graphican

Reactions
213 14 0
Country
Pakistan
These measures need to be replicated by IK as well. India has made deep entrenched inroads into our political landscape. Without plucking them at their root, we well continue to be vulnerable.

May I suggest an alternate sentence to descript what you mentioned. India had created inroads into Pakistani politics which are chopped off up to the satisfaction of the state. Today Pakistan controls Pakistan - Alhamdolillah.

Tunamelt

Reactions
437 7 0
Country
Pakistan
All those forums are taking it from defence PK. So until PAF shows them nothing is final. Therefore wait for the ceremony and when that happens than we can all have one big party
You just wait and remember my word's if it happens it happens if it doesn't then it is what it is.

MominKhan

Reactions
210 15 0
Country
Pakistan
Congrats to all. Alhamdulillah, this is a huge day, not just for PAF, but for Pakistan. We are no longer playing defence. We are going to be able to project air power. US is leaving Afghanistan, the threat from the East has diminished tremendously and Iran is joining the Chinese camp. The 9/11 era is truly over.

From where Pak is located the threat from Afghanistan was in the west
...India is on the east.

However that aside...excellent analysis sir >|

Please read again. The threat from the East (India) has diminished due to the coming acquisitions. But I think they will still want war. You can’t do much about fanatics.

Last edited: