Which is the most powerful country in the middle east? | Page 5 | World Defense

Which is the most powerful country in the middle east?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I don't understand people who say that without US support Israel is nothing.. Israel passed 15 wars in 69 years of it's existens, Israel has more experience of war than any other country in the Middle East.. guss what, Israel in fact won all of these wars even when 13 countries wanted to destroy it together. They failed in every single time to do this and Israel Won All Of Them alone..

Today the secret technology of the IDF can let the IDF to bomb a damn nuclear weapon on any country with out the knowing that Israeli plane even was there. and this technology can beat again all countries together.. I don't blame you for not knowing the real power of the IDF but.. If I was the Instead of any other muslim's country president I wouldn't go so fast to mess with Israel.

Please enlighten us about the so called secret technology of Israel.º∆˙˚˚ Everytime you lose the US jumps in lets be honest. You were about to get crushed in the 70s before the treaty saved your ass.

Dan.BY

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Israel
Please enlighten us about the so called secret technology of Israel.º∆˙˚˚ Everytime you lose the US jumps in lets be honest. You were about to get crushed in the 70s before the treaty saved your ass.
Come on, give me a link of a proof of a single time that US actually helped us one time.. physically.. (Air Strikes.. US soldiers)

Dan.BY

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Israel
What is/are the secret tech of the IDF that no one knows of? Israel can be brought down on its knees if it was not for the big daddy US. You do realize that Israel is so small and surrounded by some Arab countries like Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia who have large armies and advanced weapons. Egypt air force can destroy Israel if it wants to. They have big armed forces. What are the 13 countries you are talking about? Israel did not won a single bIfattle. Does Yom Kippur war ring any bell?

Israel never lost a battle, The Egyptians maybe see this as a defeated but Israel knows only one kind of lose.. A FULL EXTERMINATION OF ISRAEL. After all.. thats the objective of our enemy, Israel will fight until it's last soldier, we have no the white flag to pick up for surrender like the Arab countries have. And what the hell do you think?? that you just can get in to Israel with your planes and bomb everyone?? Israel has the best air force after the US and Russia. (#3rd)
Egypt and jordan can't do nothing because of Peace Agreement. Who will help you against Israel? Syria? Lebanon? Iraq? weakest countries tho.. if destroying Israel was so easy Israel was be destroyed so long ago............

I know very well that a great war incoming.. Israel will stand stronger than ever before.. and of course that if something realy bad happening to Israel (What won't happen) "big daddy" will come to help us.. oh wait.. I almost forget India, England, France, Germany, Canada and as much the whole world will come against you and even Turkey will try to stop you so..... The world will never leave Israel, because it's needs Israel even if just because of personal interest of the country. you can say more things but I say what I had to say about the real power of the IDF.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Israel never lost a battle, The Egyptians maybe see this as a defeated but Israel knows only one kind of lose.. A FULL EXTERMINATION OF ISRAEL. After all.. thats the objective of our enemy, Israel will fight until it's last soldier, we have no the white flag to pick up for surrender like the Arab countries have. And what the hell do you think?? that you just can get in to Israel with your planes and bomb everyone?? Israel has the best air force after the US and Russia. (#3rd)
Egypt and jordan can't do nothing because of Peace Agreement. Who will help you against Israel? Syria? Lebanon? Iraq? weakest countries tho.. if destroying Israel was so easy Israel was be destroyed so long ago............

I know very well that a great war incoming.. Israel will stand stronger than ever before.. and of course that if something realy bad happening to Israel (What won't happen) "big daddy" will come to help us.. oh wait.. I almost forget India, England, France, Germany, Canada and as much the whole world will come against you and even Turkey will try to stop you so..... The world will never leave Israel, because it's needs Israel even if just because of personal interest of the country. you can say more things but I say what I had to say about the real power of the IDF.

There will be no war coming. We in the Arab world are fed with the Palestinians and Israelis conflict. You guys are mature enough to sort this out once and for all. Today Israel is violating International agreements and conviction by building illegal settlements in occupied territories the Golan Heights, the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip. That is a violation to the fourth Geneva convention Israel agreed on. We do you want in return? Roses? They must be so type of resistance to Israel illegal activities. The Arab peace initiative is a solution to the conflict, just accept that and let us all leave side by side in peace and security.

Dan.BY

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Israel
There will be no war coming. We in the Arab world are fed with the Palestinians and Israelis conflict. You guys are mature enough to sort this out once and for all. Today Israel is violating International agreements and conviction by building illegal settlements in occupied territories the Golan Heights, the West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip. That is a violation to the fourth Geneva convention Israel agreed on. We do you want in return? Roses? They must be so type of resistance to Israel illegal activities. The Arab peace initiative is a solution to the conflict, just accept that and let us all leave side by side in peace and security.
When You say "Occupied" you have to understand what is going on. The soldiers are in the west bank for make the Jews who lived in the west bank a lot before (1800-1890) if we leave, the few Jews who living there will be killed by Terrorists. and the UN? the UN is ignoring the facts of the history, The UN also have an Agreements that they must to follow the history of the land before they giving someone land. And if the UN doesn't follow the history?? all Arabs want to attack us for Palestine? Now Palestine must eat it's shit.. The Israelis was there 3500 years ago, it's our right to take it back.
if to live in peace and security was so easy. and by the way.. why they didn't accept the peace agreement of 2000? that we wanted to give all Palestine back and finish the "occupation"? something really dirty here. and no war? tell this to Iran and Lebanon

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
When You say "Occupied" you have to understand what is going on. The soldiers are in the west bank for make the Jews who lived in the west bank a lot before (1800-1890) if we leave, the few Jews who living there will be killed by Terrorists. and the UN? the UN is ignoring the facts of the history, The UN also have an Agreements that they must to follow the history of the land before they giving someone land. And if the UN doesn't follow the history?? all Arabs want to attack us for Palestine? Now Palestine must eat it's shit.. The Israelis was there 3500 years ago, it's our right to take it back.
if to live in peace and security was so easy. and by the way.. why they didn't accept the peace agreement of 2000? that we wanted to give all Palestine back and finish the "occupation"? something really dirty here. and no war? tell this to Iran and Lebanon

Hamas and Hizbollah terrorists are sponsored by Iran the mother of modern terrorism. The mullah should be toppled by the by the hook or by the crook. Until then no peace would ever be achieved in the ME. We use to have a Palestinian here maybe he can drop his 2cent @Falcon29

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA

What mean to make the Jews who live in the west bank safe? This is absurd, Muslims and Jews have been living in Palestine since ages in peace and harmony until the crusaders took Jerusalem from the Muslims and Jews. Jews are still living in Morocco, Yemen, Tunisia, Iraq, Syria and few in Egypt and Algeria. No body is killing them. It is true that they may be targeted by Hamas and other terrorist groups in Palestine but two wrong doesn't make a right. No Arabs wont to attack Palestine or Israel. Only few terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah wants to kill everyone including Arabs and Muslims. Hamas has attacked Egyptian forces and Hezbollah is training terrorists in Yemen to attack and launch missiles on Saudi Arabia. Iran is another terrorist state that also targeted Arab countries like GCC states. And you are wrong to state that Jews were there 3500 years ago and you must take Palestine and kicked its people out. You might not be aware of history and you can't take the land based on mumbo jumbo religious scriptures. You are now bound by agreement you have already signed agreed upon. Acting outside of these agreement is considered to be a violation and you are held accountable. There is already a peace intuitive proposed by the Arab league based on the 67 boundaries agreement which Israel has violated already. If you don't like the peace intuitive you can proposed a counter offer to the Arab league. You have no proposed anything and you are talking about peace.

Text of Arab peace initiative adopted at Beirut summit

BEIRUT, March 28 (AFP)

-

The official translation of the Saudi-proposed Arab peace initiative adopted at the annual Arab summit in Beirut, as published on the Arab League internet site: The Arab Peace Initiative

The Council of the League of Arab States at the Summit Level, at its 14th Ordinary Session,

- Reaffirming the resolution taken in June 1996 at the Cairo Extra

-Ordinary Arab Summit that a just and comprehensive peace in the Middle East is the strategic option of the Arab Countries, to be achieved in accordance with International Legality, and which would require a comparable commitment on the part of the Israeli Government.

- Having listened to the statement made by His Royal Highness Prince Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz, the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in which his Highness presented his Initiative, calling for full Israeli withdrawal from all the Arab territories occupied since June 1967, in implementation of Security Council Resolutions 242 and 338, reaffirmed by the Madrid Conference of 1991 and the land for peace principle, and Israel's acceptance of an independent Palestinian State, with East Jerusalem as its capital, in return for the establishment of normal relations in the con text of a comprehensive peace with Israel. Emanating from the conviction of the Arab countries that a military solution to the conflict will not achieve peace or provide security for the parties, the council:

1- Requests Israel to reconsider its policies and declare that a just peace is its strategic option as well.

2- Further calls upon Israel to affirm:

a. Full Israeli withdrawal from all the territories occupied since 1967, including the Syrian Golan Heights to the lines of June 4, 1967 as well as the remaining occupied Lebanese territories in the south of Lebanon.

b. Achievement of a just solution to the Palestinian Refugee problem to be agreed upon in accordance with UN General Assembly Resolution 194.

c. The acceptance of the establishment of a Sovereign Independent Palestinian State on the Palestinian territories occupied since the 4th of June 1967 in the W est Bank and Gaza strip, with East Jerusalem as its capital.

3. Consequently, the Arab Countries affirm the following: a. Consider the Arab Israeli conflict ended, and enter into a peace agreement with Israel, and provide security for all the states of the region.

b. Establish normal relations with Israel in the context of this comprehensive peace.

4. Assures the rejection of all forms of Palestinian patriation which conflict with the special circumstances of the Arab host countries.

5. Calls upon the Government of Israel and all Israelis to accept this initiative in order to safeguard the prospects for peace and stop the further shedding of blood, enabling the Arab Countries and Israel to live in peace and good neighborliness and provide future generations with security, stability, and prosperity.

6. Invites the International Community and all countries and Organizations to support this initiative.

7. Requests the Chairman of the Summit to form a special committee composed of some of its concerned member states and the Secretary General of the League of Arab States to pursue the necessary contacts to gain support for this initiative at all levels, particularly from the United Nations, the Security Council, the United States of America, the Russian Federation, the Muslim States and the European Union.

Dan.BY

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Israel
What mean to make the Jews who live in the west bank safe? This is absurd, Muslims and Jews have been living in Palestine since ages in peace and harmony until the crusaders took Jerusalem from the Muslims and Jews. Jews are still living in Morocco, Yemen, Tunisia, Iraq, Syria and few in Egypt and Algeria. No body is killing them. It is true that they may be targeted by Hamas and other terrorist groups in Palestine but two wrong doesn't make a right. No Arabs wont to attack Palestine or Israel. Only few terrorist groups like Hamas and Hezbollah wants to kill everyone including Arabs and Muslims. Hamas has attacked Egyptian forces and Hezbollah is training terrorists in Yemen to attack and launch missiles on Saudi Arabia. Iran is another terrorist state that also targeted Arab countries like GCC states. And you are wrong to state that Jews were there 3500 years ago and you must take Palestine and kicked its people out. You might not be aware of history and you can't take the land based on mumbo jumbo religious scriptures. You are now bound by agreement you have already signed agreed upon. Acting outside of these agreement is considered to be a violation and you are held accountable. There is already a peace intuitive proposed by the Arab league based on the 67 boundaries agreement which Israel has violated already. If you don't like the peace intuitive you can proposed a counter offer to the Arab league. You have no proposed anything and you are talking about peace.
If the soldiers will leave the west bank the Jews who are living there will be killed by Terrorists.. That will throw molotovs stones or just get in to a Jewish house with weapon or knife to kill them.
watch, 2 Terrorist (NOT FROM HAMAS OR ANY GROUP) stubbing for nothing, if you don't see the problem here.. we have nothing to talk about.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
If the soldiers will leave the west bank the Jews who are living there will be killed by Terrorists.. That will throw molotovs stones or just get in to a Jewish house with weapon or knife to kill them.
watch, 2 Terrorist (NOT FROM HAMAS OR ANY GROUP) stubbing for nothing, if you don't see the problem here.. we have nothing to talk about.

It is wrong to target civilians or terrorize them but it is also wrong to build settlements and move jews into occupied territories. You see where Im going?

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
Countries in like America, Russia and China are easily labeled as powerful for there size and economy but less is talked about the middle east. I understand that Saudi Arabia are very rich but who has the biggest influence on other countries and the most power?

Biggest, Strongest, Most Dangerous and most Deadly one in ME, is Islam.

you can see how many ppl had lost their lives inside and outside of ME due to this thing.

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
other things are just "Dolls" when confront by Islam

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
I strongly disagree with anyone who says Iran is powerfull...

Iran even cannot defend its borders ...

all the money needed for Updating Army,

is spent for terorists like Hamas, hezbollah, and mor than several hundred thousand other groups.

our planes are for 50 / 60 years ago ...

our tanks too ...

our weapons are for 1950's ...

Islam Ruined our Country.

Before 1979 , we were powerfull.

but now ...

i am not talking about military things only,

everything ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Biggest, Strongest, Most Dangerous and most Deadly one in ME, is Islam.

you can see how many ppl had lost their lives inside and outside of ME due to this thing.
other things are just "Dolls" when confront by Islam

Not Islam, but the way Islam is manipulated to suit peoples agendas.

Simpletons fall for rhetoric, and get manipulated, not knowing that in the greater scheme of things, they are being abused as pawns to further sinister agendas.

An agenda that includes domestic power, regional hegemony and obviously money. A cocktail that has zero benefit for the average joe.

Artesh

Reactions
100 5 0
Country
Iran
Not Islam, but the way Islam is manipulated to suit peoples agendas.

Simpletons fall for rhetoric, and get manipulated, not knowing that in the greater scheme of things, they are being abused as pawns to further sinister agendas.

An agenda that includes domestic power, regional hegemony and obviously money. A cocktail that has zero benefit for the average joe.
As i said,

thousans forms of Islam is here (ME) ...

Just have a look at Iran before and after 1979 !!!

If someone except me, can read Persian,

would find lots of interesting things.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
As i said,

thousans forms of Islam is here (ME) ...

Just have a look at Iran before and after 1979 !!!

If someone except me, can read Persian,

would find lots of interesting things.

Iran before 1979, is something I miss everyday. (:-\