459226032.jpg

980790579.jpg

Judging by the tail it looks like it.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Rakan.SA here what you were asking for.

11164570_872191492875758_2648468908385947873_n.jpg
i wish brother. but thats not an apache.
im a bit sick if i was in better shape i would have went to yemen to hunt some iranians. those rats are getting on my nerves man.
il see when are they in madina and go there. not just iranians but also bahraini and kuwaiti shia. those rats make trouble in madina. i wouldnt mind sleeping the cell for a few days

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
i wish brother. but thats not an apache.
im a bit sick if i was in better shape i would have went to yemen to hunt some iranians. those rats are getting on my nerves man.
il see when are they in madina and go there. not just iranians but also bahraini and kuwaiti shia. those rats make trouble in madina. i wouldnt mind sleeping the cell for a few days

Yes its not an apache. Its a Super Puma doing the hunt.

HAHHA relax mate. I totally understand your zeal and I agree with you hundred and ten percent. Iran and the Shia have been exposed to the Islamic world and that what we exactly want. Such situations work as a filter that distinguish b/t the ones in your side and the ones against you. We don't really care what an average white man says in US or Europe rather the average muslim man who though for a second that Iran is a actually part of the Islamic world. As of now we are scoring so much and have advanced in the battle against the Houthis. Now both the Houthi and ex president Saleh loyal rats completely ran out of arms and ammunition with few kalashnikov left here and there and a few outdated tanks that can easily be destroyed using primitive anti tank missile.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Anything about Syria? Im hearing a lot these days.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
saudi pilot sending his regard to houthi channel :)D

That's not right, it's not necessary. Unless it was target near media building. If it meant to hit media building then I'm against it.

Anything about Syria? Im hearing a lot these days.

Some groups merging. Still no major offensive on ground for Hama or Latakia. But I think they're preparing it.

Ahmed JO

Reactions
179 0 0
Country
Jordan
Saudi Arabia sends ground forces into Yemen

Saudi Arabia led at least 20 ground troops into Aden, Yemen Sunday to support loyalist militia fighting rebels, an official said.

“A limited coalition force entered Aden and another force is on its way” to the southern port city, said the government official and militia commander.

The Saudi-led coalition has been conducting an air war against the Houthi rebels and their allies since March 26 but this is the first reported ground deployment inside the country.

Officials and witnesses in Aden said the black-clad and masked troops landed Sunday in a central area between the city’s neighborhood of al-Mansoura and the airport. They said helicopter gunships hovered above the landing area.

There were no reports yet of fighting between the Arab troops and Iranian-allied Shiite rebels and their supporters, who have for weeks been trying to capture the strategic port city on the Arabian Sea.

A leading member of the popular committees, a locally recruited militia loyal to exiled President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi, told AFP that the force “will start helping us in fighting the (Shiite) Houthis and (former president Ali Abdullah) Saleh’s forces.”

He said the troops will mainly back pro-Hadi fighters around the rebel-held international airport, which was the focus of renewed heavy fighting overnight.

Other militia commanders confirmed that a few dozen coalition soldiers, mostly Saudis and Emiratis of Yemeni origin, were on the ground in Aden.

The coalition declared an end to its Operation Decisive Storm on April 21, saying the campaign would enter a new phase dubbed Renewal of Hope focused on political efforts, aid deliveries and “fighting terrorism.”

Coalition spokesman Brigadier General Ahmed Assiri had said repeatedly during the first phase that a ground intervention was on the table if needed.

Officials spoke on condition of anonymity as they weren’t authorized to brief journalists.

Defending Aden are militiamen loyal to President Hadi, who fled the city to neighboring Saudi Arabia in March.

Ahmed JO

Reactions
179 0 0
Country
Jordan
Apparently they aren't Saudis but rather Yemenis armed and equipped by Saudi Arabia.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
That's not right, it's not necessary. Unless it was target near media building. If it meant to hit media building then I'm against it.
with all due respect buddy but no one gives a shit about those rats. but anyway you think if a 2000lb bomb hit the building the camera would still be rolling ?! its just a shock wave

LOL exactly those arnt yemeni hahaha
im willing to accept the fact that they might be aliens but NOT yemeni

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
20 troops? What are you going to do with them? Just deploy 5,000 in Aden. Secure that city and send field commanders to advise southern resistiance into other provinces. The Gulf populations need to accept that troops have to be deployed in order to achieve objectives.