Saudi Arabia
|0|

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Guys what is the current situation now? Are we going to see an escalation in the coming few hours? Do you think a ground invasion is essential? I think its the need of the hour to create a buffer zone like 20km inside Yemen.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Guys what is the current situation now? Are we going to see an escalation in the coming few hours? Do you think a ground invasion is essential? I think its the need of the hour to create a buffer zone like 20km inside Yemen.
yemen has officially asked UNSC and saudi for ground intervention tonight. and after the attacks on jazan i think we will see something new soon.
i think they were not as hard as they should have been. they should have deployed very small groups of SF all around yemen long time ago. but lets hope they will come up with a new plan.
after jazan attacks im sure they are attacking houthis and ali saleh as we speak now.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Why are some people saying Houthi's took over southern Najran? Also some reports saying Southerns betrayed Hadi and joined Houthis?

yemen has officially asked UNSC and saudi for ground intervention tonight. and after the attacks on jazan i think we will see something new soon.
i think they were not as hard as they should have been. they should have deployed very small groups of SF all around yemen long time ago. but lets hope they will come up with a new plan.
after jazan attacks im sure they are attacking houthis and ali saleh as we speak now.

UNSC won't send troops, USNC isn't like NATO. But I'm sure the request is to get international backing for ground invasion.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
UNSC won't send troops, USNC isn't like NATO. But I'm sure the request is to get international backing for ground invasion.
its just a legal issue. not one houthi came into saudi. its almost impossible unless its a suicide mission. the terrain their is very difficult and its covered with all type of armed forces + armed tribes.
thats why they used katyusha rockets near the borders. and we still managed to kill them.

anyway as i said im sure now they are striking them hard. maybe in the morning they will announce something in the news.

the yemeni foreign minister almost cried while reading the letter from the ppl of aden asking for help. so in shaa allah something will happen soon. i think it would be wrong if we waited any longer.
but we have to be smart about it cuz they've been wanting us to go in for a long time. so we have to go in and force them to play according to our rules and plans.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
its just a legal issue. not one houthi came into saudi. its almost impossible unless its a suicide mission. the terrain their is very difficult and its covered with all type of armed forces + armed tribes.
thats why they used katyusha rockets near the borders. and we still managed to kill them.

anyway as i said im sure now they are striking them hard. maybe in the morning they will announce something in the news.

the yemeni foreign minister almost cried while reading the letter from the ppl of aden asking for help. so in shaa allah something will happen soon. i think it would be wrong if we waited any longer.
but we have to be smart about it cuz they've been wanting us to go in for a long time. so we have to go in and force them to play according to our rules and plans.

Houthi's are still too strong on ground for Yemeni civilians to counter. I don't believe it's worth a ground invasion, ground invasion is only feasible if you want one city for example or to cut the country in half to cut off Houthi supplies/movements. Take the capital then split the country and allow the militias to regain the cities. But don't go farther than that, because it will mean you need to occupy Yemen for awhile which is expensive, dangerous for everybody and will take very long.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Asiri said that the military operations of decisive storm may come back again !

upload_2015-5-7_3-54-22.png

http://www.alarabiya.net/ar/saudi-today/2015/05/07/

I think there will be a ground mission soon.But the problem is the civilians and Yemenis who they are against Houthis !
They must go out of their cities to be safe or they will consider as an enemy .Other wise ,they will make our mission complex .Because Houthis will take them as a shields !

No doubt there are many cities needs to be wiped off ,to destroy the capabilities of Houthis so they can't target our lands again.

I think there is no need for more mercy, just wipe them out whatever they are .This is how should be our message " Who wants to be alive must leave the neighboring cities with Saudi Arabia " .

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Houthi's are still too strong on ground for Yemeni civilians to counter. I don't believe it's worth a ground invasion, ground invasion is only feasible if you want one city for example or to cut the country in half to cut off Houthi supplies/movements. Take the capital then split the country and allow the militias to regain the cities. But don't go farther than that, because it will mean you need to occupy Yemen for awhile which is expensive, dangerous for everybody and will take very long.
not a full ground invasion. we need to push them back from saudi borders. take aden back and make it a safe zone. plus other safe zones in yemen for humanitarian aid and help.