pfL2heg.jpeg

1qiGrai.jpeg

vYpJaFb.jpeg

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
if i was ali saleh or houthi id be shitting bricks after ahmad aseeri the coalition spokesman statements <)0(>

i think from his statements that they will target the top commanders including ali abdullah saleh himself. i doubt abdulmalik alhouthi is in yemen.

westmixxin

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
Hopefully there will be peace in this area one day but it seems like the very landscape itself has caused these people to become so aggressive. I know if I stayed around saying my entire life but probably be incredibly aggressive angry and apprehensive myself. I believe environment truly affects behavior.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
[HASHTAG]#Saudi[/HASHTAG] military spokesperson: attacks on Najran have "changed the equation"; "they will pay dearly" for their actions [HASHTAG]#Yemen[/HASHTAG] -

[HASHTAG]#OpRestoringHope[/HASHTAG] Spokesman says that a new form of fighting just launched by coalition forces and [HASHTAG]#Saudi[/HASHTAG] armed forces. [HASHTAG]#Yemen[/HASHTAG]

BREAKING: Saudi: Houthi militias in Sa'da will be bombed 24-hours a day, we call upon civilians to stay away from their sites -

<)0(>

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hopefully there will be peace in this area one day but it seems like the very landscape itself has caused these people to become so aggressive. I know if I stayed around saying my entire life but probably be incredibly aggressive angry and apprehensive myself. I believe environment truly affects behavior.
yes i think the same. and iv been wanting to ask an expert on how environment affects ppl.
but its not always like that. for example in saudi arabia, yes our ppl might be aggressive if something went wrong, but being muslim helped us control our selves.
for example if for some reason one person kills another the victims tribe will all stand up in anger and might start a big problem.
but then islam comes in and control that anger. for example scholars will step in and remind them what the prophet said and did. and in many cases or maybe the majority of the cases these days they will forgive the killer and he wont be executed. they would forgive him in the intention that god will reward the victim and his family.
another thing we are known for is our kindness and hospitality to ppl and guest. thats something we have been doing before islam. but when islam came it encouraged it even more.
so in other words islam brought the best out of us and helped us control our anger, feelings and bad habits
as for todays war in the region its pure politics.
we have been in war the last 100 years cuz simply the west divided our lands and made us maps and borders and have been interfering ever sense.
even our problem with iran the west and specially the US is behind it. im talking official facts here not analyzing but its too long to list them.
so basically we are victims in our own lands. just after 9/11, which i believe its an inside job for scientific reasons, around 4 million muslims died. and 10s of millions are displaced or refugees! and before 9/11 2 million in iraq died cuz of the sanctions! that includes 500,000 iraqi children who died cuz they cant get medicine cuz of sanctions. and when Madeleine Albright was asked about it and if its worth it she said yes!!!!!
so i think if you live in our part of the world and dont feel angry then there is something wrong with you.
in our part of the world we differentiate between the US government and the ppl. but thats not always the case in your part of the world. of course im not generalizing but we see it happen a lot.
the ppl of the US can make the world better by first taking bush to court for war crimes.
if US is really the land of the free then lets see if this can be done. and there are tons of evidence against him.
no one wants war. its enforced on us. so we have no choice.

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
Saudi FM says ceasefire in Yemen will be 'everywhere or nowhere'

4b16cabe-d26f-4651-a2fc-dbdba40a4e2f_16x9_600x338.JPG

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry (L) meets with Saudi King Salman at the Royal Court, Thursday, May 7, 2015, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. (Reuters)

By Staff writer | Al Arabiya News
Thursday, 7 May 2015
The U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Thursday welcomed Saudi Arabia’s proposed five-day humanitarian ceasefire in Yemen, saying the truce could also be extended.

Kerry, speaking during a joint conference with his Saudi counterpart in the capital Riyadh, also expressed his concern over Iran’s “destabilizing actions in the region.”

Saudi Arabia and the U.S. both accused Iran of backing the Houthi militia group, which attempted a coup against Yemeni President Abdrabbo Mansour Hadi.

Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubair said the proposed five-day humanitarian truce depends on the Houthis respecting the ceasefire.

Jubeir said he had informed his American counterpart of “the kingdom’s idea of a five-day ceasefire in Yemen to coordinate with international organizations to deliver aid to Yemen if the Houthis and their allies commit to this and do not carry out acts of aggression”.

The date for its start “will soon be set,” he said adding that the ceasefire will “be everywhere or nowhere.”

Kerry said he agreed that “this ceasefire is conditioned on Houthis.”

“We strongly urge the Houthis and those (who) back them... to use all their influence not to miss this major opportunity to address the needs of the Yemeni people and find a peaceful way forward,” Kerry told reporters in Riyadh.

Iran is accused of supporting the Shiite Houthi militias, who are also backed by army units loyal to deposed leader Ali Abdullah Saleh.

Weeks of coalition air strikes have prompted growing concerns over increasing civilian deaths and a mounting humanitarian crisis.

“The United States remains deeply concerned about the situation on the ground in Yemen and we fully support efforts to facilitate the unimpeded delivery of humanitarian aid,” said Kerry.

The top U.S. diplomat also said that “neither Saudi Arabia nor the U.S. are talking to each other about sending ground troops into Yemen,” despite calls by the war-torn country’s government for foreign intervention by land.

Last Update: Thursday, 7 May 2015 KSA 21:18 - GMT 18:18
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/05/07/Kerry-welcomes-Saudi-initiative-to-ceasefire-for-5-days-in-Yemen-.html

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
Asiri: Houthis crossed red line, will pay price

2db0a8d2-5755-4c29-b361-b2fbbe0191b8_16x9_600x338.jpg

Saudi soldier aims machine-gun from behind sandbag barricade in the border with Yemen in Jazan, Saudi Arabia. (File: AP)

By Staff writer | Al Arabiya News
Thursday, 7 May 2015
A Saudi Ministry of Defense spokesman said that retaliatory opereations were 'underway' against Houthi militias in Yemen who targeted Saudi residential areas earlier this week, adding that the Yemeni city of Saada and Muran, where the militias launched their attacks from, are now 'targeted areas.'

“The security of Saudi Arabia is a red line that has been crossed and the Houthis will pay the price,” Brig. Gen. Ahmed Asiri said during a press conference on Thursday.

Saudi Arabia’s armed forces said the strikes are aimed at militias and are done to protect civilians of both Yemen and Saudi Arabia as they advised all resiednts of Saada to stay away and avoid all areas where Houthi militia fighters are based, Al Arabiya News Channel reported.

In comments to Al Arabiya’s sister channel Al Hadath; Asiri said the retaliation to the Houthi attacks "will be stern.”

“We will take the necessary steps to defend Saudi Arabia against Houthi attacks,” he added.

“We will target centers of command which planned and authorized strikes against Saudi Arabia,” Asiri later told Al Arabiya.

A series of mortar attacks from Yemen targeted southern Saudi cities of Najran and Jazan earlier this week.

Last Update: Friday, 8 May 2015 KSA 01:14 - GMT 22:14
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/05/07/Saudi-MoD-Houthis-crossed-red-line-will-pay-price.html

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
i think they did it purposely and blew it up. so they can give their ppl a reason to fight and use their emotions.

look at the video i think its fabricated and it dosnt look like an airstrike

|_5LT3BRE_|

Reactions
106 0 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
[HASHTAG]#KSA[/HASHTAG] airstrikes destroy the shrine of [HASHTAG]#Houthis[/HASHTAG] founder Sheikh Hussein Badr El-Deen Al-Houthi [HASHTAG]#OpRestoringHope[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#yemen[/HASHTAG]

369042729.jpg

236289137.jpg