Country
France
pvGeUpP.jpg

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
saudi special forces arrived at the borders or i think they are called strike force

Ahmed JO

Reactions
179 0 0
Country
Jordan

I'm starting to think F-16s are simply shit, except if they undergo extensive adjustments like the UAE has done. I wish Jordan and Morocco would replace their fleets with F-15s because the lives of our pilots are not cheap..

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan

I'm starting to think F-16s are simply shit, except if they undergo extensive adjustments like the UAE has done. I wish Jordan and Morocco would replace their fleets with F-15s because the lives of our pilots are not cheap..
F-15 are expensive to buy, maintain and operate. Only few countries operate them, KSA, USA, Israel, Japan, South Korea and Singapore.

It's normal for air-fighters to fall in such conditions as long as the numbers are acceptable.

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
Saudi strike force arrives on Yemen border

12850db7-58da-4887-9036-67630628fa1d_16x9_600x338.jpg

Saudi army are seen deployed along the Saudi border with Yemen. (Reuters)

By Staff writer, | Al Arabiya News
Monday, 11 May 2015

Saudi Arabia has announced that a strike force has arrived on the border with Yemen, as the operation to quell Houthi militias in the country continues.

Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz said Sunday that the Saudi-led air war was launched to foil a plot by a “sectarian group” to undermine security in the region.

The Saudi monarch was defending the military operation Riyadh has led against Yemeni militia since March 26, in an address read to clerics on his behalf by an adviser in the Muslim holy city of Makkah.

Meanwhile, Yemen’s deposed president Ali Abdullah Saleh Monday declared his support for Houthi militias after raids from the Saudi-led coalition on his house in Sanaa.

“I was not an ally of Ansar Allah [the Houthis ] but today I am announcing from this place that Yemenis will be supportive of anyone who defends the nation’s resources,” the deposed leader said.

Last Update: Monday, 11 May 2015 KSA 15:16 - GMT 12:16

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/05/11/Saudi-strike-force-arrives-on-Yemen-border.html

Last edited:

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@BLACKEAGLE if jordan and morocco can upgrade their planes to be like the UAE f16 that would be amazing. cuz the UAE f16 is already advanced with all kinds of new electronics and radars.
if this coalition ends up well. maybe the GCC countries can help finance the modernization of both countries air force.

now put politics aside i think the saab gripen is a great, fantastic and cost effective plane that are perfect for jordan and morocco.
knowing 90% that the US wont give advanced electronics to jordan or morocco then the obvious choice would be SAAB gripen.
@Ahmed JO

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Saudi strike force arrives on Yemen border

12850db7-58da-4887-9036-67630628fa1d_16x9_600x338.jpg

Saudi army are seen deployed along the Saudi border with Yemen. (Reuters)

By Staff writer, | Al Arabiya News
Monday, 11 May 2015

Saudi Arabia has announced that a strike force has arrived on the border with Yemen, as the operation to quell Houthi militias in the country continues.

Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz said Sunday that the Saudi-led air war was launched to foil a plot by a “sectarian group” to undermine security in the region.

The Saudi monarch was defending the military operation Riyadh has led against Yemeni militia since March 26, in an address read to clerics on his behalf by an adviser in the Muslim holy city of Makkah.

Meanwhile, Yemen’s deposed president Ali Abdullah Saleh Monday declared his support for Houthi militias after raids from the Saudi-led coalition on his house in Sanaa.

“I was not an ally of Ansar Allah [the Houthis ] but today I am announcing from this place that Yemenis will be supportive of anyone who defends the nation’s resources,” the deposed leader said.

Last Update: Monday, 11 May 2015 KSA 15:16 - GMT 12:16

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2015/05/11/Saudi-strike-force-arrives-on-Yemen-border.html

thats the 3rd Aseeri kicking iranian ass :xD:
the other 2 are the spokesman and the ambassador in lebanon hahaha