Yemen - Civil War | Page 60 | World Defense

Yemen - Civil War

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
[HASHTAG]#KSA[/HASHTAG] airstrikes destroy the shrine of [HASHTAG]#Houthis[/HASHTAG] founder Sheikh Hussein Badr El-Deen Al-Houthi [HASHTAG]#OpRestoringHope[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#yemen[/HASHTAG]

369042729.jpg

236289137.jpg

Revenge for Khalid Bin Waleed shrine?? :~_~:

I read that at 7:00 pm Saada will be targeted heavily, but is it possible to evacuate civilians? I personally don't think so, if they want to carpet bomb. Maybe they mean something else.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
iran wants to send a ship to yemen. full with "humanitarian aid and food and medics". they said they will keep doing this until the war ends.
i say this time if they dont go through the coalition procedures they should sink the ship.
i know they want us to sink the ship or attack them so they can respond and attack gulf states.
but if it was targeted by an Egyptian warship and then egypt announced it through its media it would put them in a difficult position. its hard for them to retaliate against egypt for many reasons. like its location

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
iran wants to send a ship to yemen. full with "humanitarian aid and food and medics". they said they will keep doing this until the war ends.
i say this time if they dont go through the coalition procedures they should sink the ship.
i know they want us to sink the ship or attack them so they can respond and attack gulf states.
but if it was targeted by an Egyptian warship and then egypt announced it through its media it would put them in a difficult position. its hard for them to retaliate against egypt for many reasons. like its location

Let them do their best .
The best of what they can do is sending a civilian ship to face the coalition warships.:xD:
Then we can send our commandos via helicopters to seize it .

Many options are there,our work space isn't limited like theirs .
We can deal with it without sinking it ,except if they will raise their gun in our face ,then we'll be forced to create a new house for fishes .|0|

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Iran is planning of sending a ''humanitarian shipment'' to Yemen. If it breaks the blockade it will be sized and if things go wrong it might get fired upon.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Iran is planning of sending a ''humanitarian shipment'' to Yemen. If it breaks the blockade it will be sized and if things go wrong it might get fired upon.

I think Saudi Arabia gave them permission and that it was coordinated. If not then ceasefire was declared so does that mean the blockade ended?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I think Saudi Arabia gave them permission and that it was coordinated. If not then ceasefire was declared so does that mean the blockade ended?

They must coordinate with KSA otherwise the ship will get shot at. No the blockade is still there.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
They must coordinate with KSA otherwise the ship will get shot at. No the blockade is still there.

I heard that they got permission beforehand and there isn't a problem, is that true? Iran won't send any ship for direct confrontation and if ship is told to come to Saudi port then they will comply. They don't have stomach for any confrontation.

Ahmed JO

Reactions
179 0 0
Country
Jordan
If the pilot did eject out of the plane I hope he is rescued immediately or killed so that he is not captured by terrorists and forced to endure any torture.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
i hope SCAR unit was sent ASAP. backed up with planes
the saudi army needs some new planes and ships that could have made their job in this war much easier. il post them in the saudi military thread
3480182fkgsd.jpg
6944631gjdfo5.jpg