Chill Republic | Page 57 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
nope don’t have any access to exotic endangered species .... just eat plain chicken goat or beef
Ostrich is not endangered. Actually it being farmed in Pakistan.

ShuttarMurgh Karahi

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
nope don’t have any access to exotic endangered species .... just eat plain chicken goat or beef
Dear Gora Uncle, none of them are endangered ~^~

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Rule of thumb is, if an animal eats other animals then it is haram.
So carnivorous animals like lions, tigers, eagles (raptors) and carrion eaters like vultures, etc are haram.

Horse is considered makrooh for us (pakistani) since it is a beast of burden. The other day my Kargyz co-worker brought horse meat for me on Eid. It is staple diet for them. Actually was fairly good.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I know camel is halal don’t know about ostrich
both are halal, but eating camel meat breaks your wudu according to some scholars.

What about Guinea fowl, I think it is called cheeni murghi in Pak?

1591658466000.png

Rabbit / Hare ?

1591658620300.png

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
I know in the Arabian peninsula, a type of big Iguana like lizard is also eaten.
Assuming that is halal as well @Khafee ?

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
both are halal, but eating camel meat breaks your wudu according to some scholars.

What about Guinea fowl, I think it is called cheeni murghi in Pak?

View attachment 13578

Rabbit / Hare ?

View attachment 13579

Pheasants, Partridges, Deer , even Donkeys (consumed quite frequently in Lahore :) ) are all halal.

I don't care for turkey though which is a big thinkghere in the US, yuk.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I know in the Arabian peninsula, a type of big Iguana like lizard is also eaten.
Assuming that is halal as well @Khafee ?

I personally find it repulsive. I think it is not entirely halal but Makrooh

1591658796100.png

@Lieutenant @Scorpion @Alucard @Salar Sikander You guys hunt lizards? If so what is your favorite recipe? ~^~ <)0(>

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Pheasants, Partridges, Deer , even Donkeys (consumed quite frequently in Lahore :) ) are all halal.

I don't care for turkey though which is a big think here in the US, yuk.
Why not turkey? I had it when I was in the US. Tastes just like chicken.
941126_3090316553949_1192591582_n - Copy.jpg

Lahori bakra is famous now.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Don't know, Just say Bismillah and eat Lobster, crab, prawns. Shrimp can be, since they are too minuscule |0|
What u mean
I love how the Arabs here say bismillah and what the beef and chicken frm fast food restaurants. Like ok, ignore all those slaughtering processes which make it halal.

Last edited:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Crabs/lobster/shell fish are considered "makrooh" because the are scavengers. I think only Shia's consider them haram. They also don't eat catfish (or any fish that doesn't have scales on them)
But most shell fish are filter feeders though.

I wish those people that are supposed to be providing a clear cut answer, stop stuffing their faces in halwa and meddling in politics. Instead do the job they are intended to do.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Actually it is very common for Arabs to eat any chicken and beef here. They tell us to just read bismillah and eat it. According to Arab sheikhs here it is permissible .
I stay away from such stuff. There is no shortage of halal meat shops and restaurants.

I lived in Cleveland for 10 years alone as a student and after. Halal meat shops were very far from the campus.
I still never ate haram .... sometimes cooked , sometimes showed up dinner time to my friends house .

Once this girl offered me pork fried rice for dinner while studying late . I told her I don’t eat pork sorry. after a while she came back with a plate saying that she has picked out every bitof pork out for me . I was speechless . I explained her again that sorry I can’t even touch anything with pork .... it was pretty romantic though ???

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Actually it is very common for Arabs to eat any chicken and beef here. They tell us to just read bismillah and eat it. According to Arab sheikhs here it is permissible .
I stay away from such stuff. There is no shortage of halal meat shops and restaurants.

I lived in Cleveland for 10 years alone as a student and after. Halal meat shops were very far from the campus.
I still never ate haram .... sometimes cooked , sometimes showed up dinner time to my friends house .

Once this girl offered me pork fried rice for dinner while studying late . I told her I don’t eat pork sorry. after a while she came back with a plate saying that she has picked out every bitof pork out for me . I was speechless . I explained her again that sorry I can’t even touch anything with pork .... it was pretty romantic though ???
Chicken/beef/mutton is always halal. Being zabiha is another matter :) there are different schools of thought here especially in the US. I tend to go with my Arab brethren on this ?.

I was in FL for a business trip. Ordered some shrimps. These were massive grilled shrimp size of a quarter plate. But they served them on a bed of bacon! So my colleague is just pick them up and wipe them. I was like yeah not how it works. Still think about those....

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Hahahahaha.... don’t worry you will be served shrimps by beautiful hoors in Jannah .... it will be a buffet ...