1593554104115.png

A corner plot for me please (:-)

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I hate the guy and everything he has made from corruption and illegal land mafia but I got to say I have never seen anything so well planned and beautiful even in Canada .
I visited Bahriatown Pundi in 2013 and I was really blown away .. it was immaculate and beautiful ...

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I hate the guy and everything he has made from corruption and illegal land mafia but I got to say I have never seen anything so well planned and beautiful even in Canada .
I visited Bahriatown Pundi in 2013 and I was really blown away .. it was immaculate and beautiful ...
Agar ap thora ghaur karen,

To Malik Riaz is a reflection of our society,
Iski jaga koi aur hota, Most probably aisa hota.

But say whatever, Pakistan and especially sindh ka nizam hi barbad hai, Rishwat is a norm, So he took it as a business principle and Made Bahria Karachi,
People are affected by the bigger goons that is Supreme Court judges, They wrongfully implemented unjustified Penalties on Bahria, Without taking into account how severely Investors from overseas can get affected.

Imran Khan ko jab chanda chahiye hota hai, Baher Pakistanion Ko bolta hai, But jab baher walay invest karte hain, Jab ye saheb side se 9 2 11 hojatay hain.

Ap batao kia faida Pakistan mein invest karne ka jab logon ke khoon paseenay ki investment har jaga barbad hoti hai bhalay hi Balochistan/Gwadar ho Ya Punjab Ya Karachi

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Trump is now saying he wants the troops home from AFG before the elections in November...
Actually totally opposite of it i see more balanced rewarding relation unlike past if we play our cards better .Discussed some points in AFG thread . Having good relations with US is beneficial for both countries
Pakistan also thought the same after Afghan war, but they eventually realized that America doesn't think the same. It seems Pak hasn't learned that lesson and will get dumped unceremoniously this time as well.
Exactly. Pak needs to let unkil know that we want a strategic long term relationship. What we can provide in return what are they going to offer. It needs to be decoupled from India. I also foresee Pak becoming a go between US & China if things become really testy between the two heavy weights. but for that we need true statesman who have the foresight and country's best benefits at heart.
America also saw what happened when they disengaged hurriedly last time. They do not want a) Afghanistan to slide back into a lawless area for extremism to take hold again b) For Iran to fill that vacuum.

Last time they sanctioned us for nuclear violations under Pressler which was compunded by Musharraf's military coup. What is your rationale this time?
Add to this, we need to realign with our GCC brothers to make sure we limit Irani influence in AFG post US withdrawal. Use it to our benefit.
Annexation of Afghanistan will solve their worries about radicalization and irans influence.
I thought it's better to bring that discussion here rather than derailing that Horus Mirages thread.

I would like to say that the world belongs to those who step up and use any and every geopolitical situation to their advantage.

Sure peace and stability is awesome...but u do that too much just for the sake of peace and stability...and let key moments go...u end up like Switzerland. It's not a bad deal for the Swiss ppl...but at the same time Switzerland is irrelevant on the world stage as a country.

Exploit the situation too much and u become like France under Napoleon(where towards the end all the European powers united to put him in check).

With a balanced approach...we can see examples of countries...that exploited situations to raise their relevance and status...and made gains for themselves...without appearing as greedy and power hungry invaders. One such example is that of the US during WWII...to contrast it with Switzerland(which remained neutral)...the US had picked a side from the beginning even if it didn't engage in it right away. Even during the time US hadn't declared war officially...it provided weapons and supplies to the allies. Then when US entered the war...they were the "liberators" fighting to free Europe. Even when they dropped nukes on Japan(something no nation has ever done to another before...or since then)...it was to "end the war".

If one is to look at US and the power it wields vs Switzerland...the results speak for themselves.

Other examples include Panama secession(to build Panama Canal)...or US helping out European Colonial powers put down the boxer rebellion to further increase its influence and access to China(protect open door policy). With each step US grew. There are other examples of other countries successfully doing the same...and it pays dividends for decades to come.

The point of the above discussion is to use some examples from history...to illustrate a point and not to malign US, Japan, Germany, France, etc.(each of those have done terrible things...but I'm not getting political here and picking sides...that's not the point).

With that above in mind...I think Pakistan should at least try(whether or not it is successful) to pitch to US...the idea to let Pakistan and Afghanistan "merge". If US can be convinced...then western European countries would by extension wouldn't cause any problems in such a proposal going through...and China would be a cakewalk to convince. With all the major world powers on board...it can happen.

Some key points to note...
1) The US is apprehensive about exiting Afghanistan. They don't want to continue fighting...bcuz it would just continue bleeding billions...
...but to leave without attaining the objectives they were hoping to achieve...means that Afghanistan might once again become a hotbed for Al-Qaeda like militias. Iran can potentially exploit the situation to breed those militias...and they have seen with Iraq(ISIS running amok) what a hurried withdrawal can do. Still despite these apprehensions...US and most importantly Trump wants to leave...while talking on this topic of leaving Afghanistan...he said "why isn't India there? Why isn't Pakistan there?"(he meant militarily). Trump can be convinced...that US can leave and Pakistan can take over and sort out the mess. Perhaps even try to get USAID to bring order and for development of that part.

2) Besides the "military for hire" to keep Afghanistan from descending into Iraq like mess and being a hotbed for anti US outfits...pitch the whole Iranian angle...
...make the case that Pakistan can counter any potential attempts of Iran trying to gain influence. While US/Pak relations have seen their ups and downs...US would prefer to deal with Pakistan far better than it would with Iran. Using that same reasoning...US would prefer an Afghanistan with Pakistani influence far better than with Iranian influence. With the countering of Iran angle...GCC would support Pakistan in this too.

3) Throw US companies the right to mine billions of dollars worth of minerals and other such resources.

With that US can go home...declare victory, cut costs(of the war), and make money(US companies exploiting some of Afghanistan's resources).

China can be convinced...with the same strategy of throwing some contracts at them. Letting them build an extension of CPEC through Afghanistan to Iran and other middle eastern countries. Pakistan(with Afghanistan annexed) will provide security and stability for trade along this route...and connect China directly to at least the Iranian oil and gas. Moreover it would give Pakistan more strategic depth...more resources and more manpower. All of these will make Pakistan a stronger ally of China and a bigger threat to India...all of which works in favor of China. They will be onboard far easier than US.

The hardest part would be to convince Afghans. Not the average public...bcuz this would never come to pass if this was done on the basis of a plebiscite. Rather it would take convincing the power players in Afghanistan(Afghan Taliban and their many factions chief among them). They would probably have to bribed with positions of power, land, etc.

IF all of that can be pulled off...then it would be advantageous in the long term to annex Afghanistan. It would no doubt have many many challenges along the way. It would take decades of hard work to put all the warlords and militias in check. It would take decades of hard work for the development of the region.

However eventually...when all is said and done...after many lives(of soldiers and civilians alike) are lost...and eventually when Afghanistan's myriad of issues have been rooted out...that Pakistan will be far stronger than the Pakistan of today(at that same point in time).

- It would have far more resources, land, manpower, and consequently bigger economy.
- It would have strategic depth.
- It would have connectivity to CARs and middle east directly...in addition to China(which is already there). No longer would a naval blockade threaten to cut off oil supplies in a war with India. With this land connectivity to middle east and China...Pakistan will be able to get pretty much anything even during a successful blockade of the sea.
- Over time when the Afghan ppl experience a period of peace and prosperity...they would be less likely to fall victim to Indian designs. An Afghanistan united with Pak will have access to sea...and any potential for conflict would die down. This would in effect secure the western border of Pak. The new borders with Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan would be far less volatile. These CARs would be way less likely to fall prey to Indian designs of creating another front for Pak...especially if they have access to trade routes and the Indian ocean through this new expanded Pak. So these border will in effect be manageable with minimum resources.
- Most importantly that Pakistan will be even more relevant on world stage geostrategically than the current Pakistan.

IMO Pakistan needs a good statesman to try and seize this opportunity(as in convince the world powers to let it happen). I see it as beneficial in the long run for both Afghanistan and Pakistan(and the ppl of both countries).

@Mastankhan @Mingle @War Historian tag others who may be interested.

Last edited:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I thought it's better to bring that discussion here rather than derailing that Horus Mirages thread.

I would like to say that the world belongs to those who step up and use any and every geopolitical situation to their advantage.

Sure peace and stability is awesome...but u do that too much just for the sake of peace and stability...and let key moments to...u end up like Switzerland. It's not a bad deal for the Swiss ppl...but at the same time Switzerland is irrelevant on the world stage as a country.

Exploit the situation too much and u become like France under Napoleon(where towards the end all the European powers united to put him in check).

With a balanced approach...we can see examples of countries...that exploited situations to raise their relevance and status...and made gains for themselves...without appearing as a greedy and power hungry invaders. One such example is that of the US during WWII...to contrast it with Switzerland(which remained neutral)...the US had picked a side from the beginning even if it didn't engage in it right away. Even during the time US hadn't declared war officially...it provided weapons and supplies to the allies. Then when US entered the war...they were the "liberators" fighting to free Europe. Even when they dropped nukes on Japan(something no nation has ever done to another before...or since then)...it was to "end the war".

If one is to look at US and the power it wields vs Switzerland...the results speak for themselves.

Other examples include Panama secession(to build Panama Canal)...or US helping out European Colonial powers out down the boxer rebellion to further increase its influence and access to China(protect open door policy). With each step US grew. There are other examples of other countries successfully doing the same...and it pays dividends for decades to come.

The point of the above discussion is to use some examples from history...to illustrate a point and not to malign US, Japan, Germany, France, etc.(each of those have done terrible things...but I'm not getting political here and picking sides...that's not the point).

With that above in mind...I think Pakistan should at least try(whether or not it is successful) to pitch to US...the idea to let Pakistan and Afghanistan "merge". If US can be convinced...then western European countries would by extension wouldn't cause any problems in such a proposal going through...and China would be a cakewalk to convince. With all the major world powers on board...it can happen.

1) The US is apprehensive about exiting Afghanistan. They don't want to continue fighting...bcuz it would just continue bleeding billions...
...but to leave without attaining the objectives they were hoping to achieve...means that Afghanistan might once again become a hotbed for Al-Qaeda like militias. Iran can potentially exploit the situation to breed those militias...and they have seen with Iraq(ISIS running amok) what a hurried withdrawal can do. Still despite these apprehensions...US and most importantly Trump wants to leave...while talking on this topic of leaving Afghanistan...he said "why isn't India there? Why isn't Pakistan there?"(he meant militarily). Trump can be convinced...that US can leave and Pakistan can take over and sort out the mess. Perhaps even try to get USAID to bring order and for development of that part.

2) Besides the "military for hire" to keep Afghanistan from descending into Iraq like mess and being a hotbed for anti US outfits...pitch the whole Iranian angle...
...make the case that Pakistan can counter any potential attempts of Iran trying to gain influence. While US/Pak relations have seen their ups and downs...US would prefer to deal with Pakistan far better than it would with Iran. Using that same reasoning...US would prefer an Afghanistan with Pakistani influence far better than with Iranian influence. With the countering of Iran angle...GCC would support Pakistan in this too.

3) Throw US companies the right to mine billions of dollars worth of minerals and other such resources.

With that US can go home...declare victory, cut costs(of the war), and make money(US companies exploiting some of Afghanistan's resources).

China can be convinced...with the same strategy of throwing some contracts at them. Letting them build an extension of CPEC through Afghanistan to Iran and other middle eastern countries. Pakistan(with Afghanistan annexed) will provide security and stability for trade along this route...and connect China directly to at least the Iranian oil and gas. Moreover it would give Pakistan more strategic depth...more resources and more manpower. All of these will make Pakistan a stronger ally of China and a bigger threat to India...all of which works in favor of China. They will be onboard far easier than US.

The hardest part would be to convince Afghans. Not the average public...bcuz this would never come to pass if this was done on the basis of a plebiscite. Rather it would take convincing the power players in Afghanistan(Afghan Taliban and their many factions chief among them). They would probably have to bribed with positions of power, land, etc.

IF all of that can be pulled off...then it would be advantageous in the long term to annex Afghanistan. It would no doubt have many many challenges along the way. It would take decades of hard work to put all the warlords and militias in check. It would take decades of hard work for the development of the region.

However eventually...when all is said and done...after many lives(of soldiers and civilians alike) are lost...and eventually Afghanistan's myriad of issues have been rooted out...that Pakistan will be far stronger than the Pakistan of today(at that same point in time).

- It would have far more resources, land, manpower, and consequently bigger economy.
- It would have strategic depth. It would have connectivity to CARs and middle east directly...in addition to China(which is already there). No longer would a naval blockade threaten to cut off oil supplies in a war with India.
- Over time when the Afghan ppl experience a period of peace and prosperity...they would be less likely to fall victim to Indian designs. An Afghanistan United with Pak will have access to sea...and any potential for conflict would die down. This would in effect secure the western border of Pak. The new borders with Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan would be far less volatile. These CARs would be way less likely to fall prey to Indian designs of creating another front for Pak...especially if they have access to trade routes and the Indian ocean through this new expanded Pak. So these border will in effect be manageable with minimum resources.
- Most importantly that Pakistan will be even more relevant on world stage geostrategically than the current Pakistan.

IMO Pakistan needs a good statesman to try and seize this opportunity(as in convince the world powers to let it happen). I see it as beneficial in the long run for both Afghanistan and Pakistan(and the ppl of both countries).

I read "merger" and I like you already :>3:
No need to pitch anything, the attack on karachi is reason enough to march right in.

Start with capturing their border provinces and making them safe zones for the refugees. Then relocate all the refugees in pakistan to those region.

Promise them safety and work, in return they fight and keep that area safe. Then creep forward.

We need to have our back secured before we can ever even think about the liberation of Kashmir or else we all know what the outcome of a war with india would be. Pakistanis would bleed not from indian bullets but from proxy attacks.

Also there needs to be a massive propaganda boost. To make the brainwashed Farsibans let go of their indian love affairs. This requires religous propaganda and I'm sure Pakistan has learnt alot about religious propaganda during its war against terrorism.

My 2 cents
20191202_200015.jpg

Last edited:

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
I read "merger" and I like you already :>3:
No need to pitch anything, the attack on karachi is reason enough to march right in.

Start with capturing their border provinces and making them safe zones for the refugees. Then relocate all the refugees in pakistan to those region.

Promise them safety and work, in return they fight and keep that area safe. Then creep forward.

We need to have our back secured before we can ever even think about the liberation of Kashmir or else we all know what the outcome of a war with india would be. Pakistanis would bleed not from indian bullets but from proxy attacks.

Also there needs to be a massive propaganda boost. To make the brainwashed Farsibans let go of their indian love affairs. This requires religous propaganda and I'm sure Pakistan has learnt alot about religious propaganda during its war against terrorism.

My 2 cents
View attachment 14446
The narrative needs to be controlled...it's what makes the difference between "invaders" and "liberators". It would be far better to have the world powers on board and "annex" the region with the willingness of Afghan power players...than to march in with an army.

To march in with an army...the local warlords would see it as a threat to their hold on power. They would paint Pakistan as the aggressors and outsiders. Using that they would gain the support of local militias to mount a resistance. The whole operation can become bogged down in an asymmetric war(much like what happened with USSR and then US) rather than some easy cake walk. It would give Indian propaganda credibility...and malign Pakistan...which would further allow India to use Afghanistan against Pak in future. Not to mention a long drawn out military operation in the west would weaken preparedness on the east.

Last edited:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
The narrative needs to be controlled...it's what makes the difference between "invaders" and "liberators". It would be far better to have the world powers on board and "annex" the region with the willingness of Afghan power players...than to march in with an army.

To march in with an army...the local warlords would see it as a threat to their hold on power. They would paint Pakistan as the aggressors and outsiders. Using that they would gain the support of local militias to mount a resistance. The whole operation can become bogged down in an asymmetric war(much like what happened with USSR and then US) rather than some easy cake walk. It would give Indian propaganda credibility...and malign Pakistan...which would further allow India to use Afghanistan against Pak in future. Not to mention a long drawn out military operation in the west would weaken preparedness on the east.
True but do you think the US would let this happen? It would mean a more functional CPEC because Pakistan would be connected to central asia(which always should've been)

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
True but do you think the US would let this happen? It would mean a more functional CPEC because Pakistan would be connected to central asia(which always should've been)
Things don't always have to be black and white...
... especially under Trump I think it is possible. The chance at saving money(pulling out of Afghanistan), putting a hostile country in check by curbing their advances(Iran), securing ur objective(Afghanistan not being a hotbed for anti US terrorists), and billions of dollars worth of contracts for American companies...

...it's a win...more so than just exiting Afghanistan and having no control over what becomes of it. CPEC will happen regardless. So I think it's better for all parties involved to make this union happen.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Things don't always have to be black and white...
... especially under Trump I think it is possible. The chance at saving money(pulling out of Afghanistan), putting a hostile country in check by curbing their advances(Iran), securing ur objective(Afghanistan not being a hotbed for anti US terrorists), and billions of dollars worth of contracts for American companies...

...it's a win...more so than just exiting Afghanistan and having no control over what becomes of it. CPEC will happen regardless. So I think it's better for all parties involved to make this union happen.
Yes I believe we can sacrifice our nonexistent relationship with iran to gain the favor on this annexation with the west and the middle east. @Khafee do you think Saudi Arabia would be willing to support and fund infrastructure development in the newly annexed region also provide religious support. If pakistan sides with it on the issue in yeman cause by iran and the rest of the middle east?

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Yes I believe we can sacrifice our nonexistent relationship with iran to gain the favor on this annexation with the west and the middle east. @Khafee do you think Saudi Arabia would be willing to support and fund infrastructure development in the newly annexed region also provide religious support. If pakistan sides with it on the issue in yeman cause by iran and the rest of the middle east?
When it comes to siding with US and GCC in Afghanistan against Iran...to use war fighting analogy...think of it more like an A2/AD rather than sending in ur troops into enemy territory for an invasion.

Simply merging with Afghanistan...and denying Iran a playground to meddle in...curbing their influence is enough. This approach is sufficient(serving as A2/AD). Any further antagonization...to make Iran an enemy would be unwise and undo the whole "securing western border" goal. Pakistan would then find itself in a nightmare scenario of hostile India on east and hostile Iran on West(Southwest...with a rather long border if Afghanistan is annexed).

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan

Sure peace and stability is awesome...but u do that too much just for the sake of peace and stability...and let key moments go...u end up like Switzerland. It's not a bad deal for the Swiss ppl...but at the same time Switzerland is irrelevant on the world stage as a country.

With a balanced approach...we can see examples of countries...that exploited situations to raise their relevance and status...and made gains for themselves...without appearing as greedy and power hungry invaders. One such example is that of the US during WWII...to contrast it with Switzerland(which remained neutral)...the US had picked a side from the beginning even if it didn't engage in it right away. Even during the time US hadn't declared war officially...it provided weapons and supplies to the allies. Then when US entered the war...they were the "liberators" fighting to free Europe. Even when they dropped nukes on Japan(something no nation has ever done to another before...or since then)...it was to "end the war".

Other examples include Panama secession(to build Panama Canal)...or US helping out European Colonial powers put down the boxer rebellion to further increase its influence and access to China(protect open door policy). With each step US grew. There are other examples of other countries successfully doing the same...and it pays dividends for decades to come.

However eventually...when all is said and done...after many lives(of soldiers and civilians alike) are lost...and eventually when Afghanistan's myriad of issues have been rooted out...that Pakistan will be far stronger than the Pakistan of today(at that same point in time).

- It would have strategic depth.
- It would have connectivity to CARs and middle east directly...in addition to China(which is already there). No longer would a naval blockade threaten to cut off oil supplies in a war with India. With this land connectivity to middle east and China...Pakistan will be able to get pretty much anything even during a successful blockade of the sea.
- Over time when the Afghan ppl experience a period of peace and prosperity...they would be less likely to fall victim to Indian designs. An Afghanistan united with Pak will have access to sea...and any potential for conflict would die down. This would in effect secure the western border of Pak. The new borders with Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan would be far less volatile. These CARs would be way less likely to fall prey to Indian designs of creating another front for Pak...especially if they have access to trade routes and the Indian ocean through this new expanded Pak. So these border will in effect be manageable with minimum resources.

Revival of Ameer Taimur's Empire in new name PAK States of Asia

Sir,
Thanks for the tag. After "US EXIT" from Afghanistan war lords once again trying to gain power in their areas. And they will again start a new drug trafficking all over the world. Pakistan will be the first victim on this scenario. Different small and big war lords along with border of Pakistan speed up terrorism through indian funding.
If we don't want to face all these developments in Afghanistan, then we have to act wisely. At this time so much hate for Pakistan in Afghanistan's ruling class and also mostly common man.and we are in no position to force an annexation of Afghanistan in Pak Federation.
So how we can get our goals.
1- we have to win the confidence of Taliban high command, we must support them against anti Pakistan afghan govt.
2- we must give them some special offers to the afghan traders who aligned with Taliban. And make sure the current govt,must be cornered at any cost.
3- Then Taliban must took over the Kabul by hook or by crook. And we must continue their military support on that time.
4- At the same time must explore the pan islamic factors of Taliban high command, and bring those people in a front row.
5- Then after Taliban took the charge, we have to offer them a confederation package, where we can offer them Pakistani Azad Kashmir model. Defence, Monitory, foreign ministries in hands of Islamabad and all other powers directly under kabul.
6- sign an agreement with the CARs for open borders for trade routes from Gwadar, Karachi towards the Astana. And when trade ties get stronger, also offer them same treaty like Afghanistan and merge them into Pakistan. Even in Ch.Rehmat Ali's words for central asian and afghan states to join us and named the country, "PAK States of Asia"
7- job and trade opportunity for the new nationals at preferred basis.give the whole region a new education system base on Pan Islamic thoughts with a scientific manners.
8- In next step mix the all ethnic groups and divide them in provinces. Give them good medical , Education , national spirit and good governance (which is even lack in current Pakistan).
9- and bring them closer to each other, Pashtun, Punjabi, Sindhi , Uzbek, Tajik, Baloch, Turkiman, Karghiz, Kashmiri, Kazakh all ethnicities merge into a national ethnicity of Pakistani. All syllabus must written in Urdu and all other languages myst abolished in 5 years.to make sure the nationalism.
10-All the region have equal rights and no more preferably treated.all region have the de centralised power to the grass route level.

All these things possible in next two decades, but for that we need a new level Leadership who have no fears, no more mandir diplomacy in Islamabad.
we need a Leader who can talk in front of any world power leader. And who have for islam and Muslims. The man courage and confidence who convince all Afghan leaders and Latter on CARs leaders.
in the same time he must join hands with Turkey and China for weapons development and strategic partnerships. And strengthen ties with GCC Nations. And make sure to them that, if iran become hostile, Pakistan will take care of them. No need to worry about iran, Iraq, Yeman, and syria.
sign a pact with GCC for mutual defence and defence expenditures. So we can contain Iran and India at same time , ask GCC to import all labour from Pakistan and boycott india.if we gave them security they can do this.
we can become regional power even we can be major World player on this Grand Chess board. But we all need a new Leadership which have clean past and a Bright vision for Future. And that man not available ( sorry to PTI , PMLN ,ppp or any else party supporters, i am sorry to say but at this time army leadership is also not parallel to this situation). Thanks to all members
Screenshot_20200702-085340~3.png

Last edited:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir,
Thanks for the tag. After "US EXIT" from Afghanistan war lords once again trying to gain power in their areas. And they will again start a new drug trafficking all over the world. Pakistan will be the first victim on this scenario. Different small and big war lords along with border of Pakistan speed up terrorism through indian funding.
If we don't want to face all these developments in Afghanistan, then we have to act wisely. At this time so much hate for Pakistan in Afghanistan's ruling class and also mostly common man.and we are in no position to force an annexation of Afghanistan in Pak Federation.
So how we can get our goals.
1- we have to win the confidence of Taliban high command, we must support them against anti Pakistan afghan govt.
2- we must give them some special offers to the afghan traders who aligned with Taliban. And make sure the current govt,must be cornered at any cost.
3- Then Taliban must took over the Kabul by hook or by crook. And we must continue their military support on that time.
4- At the same time must explore the pan islamic factors of Taliban high command, and bring those people in a front row.
5- Then after Taliban took the charge, we have to offer them a confederation package, where we can offer them Pakistani Azad Kashmir model. Defence, Monitory, foreign ministries in hands of Islamabad and all other powers directly under kabul.
6- sign an agreement with the CARs for open borders for trade routes from Gwadar, Karachi towards the Astana. And when trade ties get stronger, also offer them same treaty like Afghanistan and merge them into Pakistan. Even in Ch.Rehmat Ali's words for central asian and afghan states to join us and named the country, "PAK States of Asia"
7- job and trade opportunity for the new nationals at preferred basis.give the whole region a new education system base on Pan Islamic thoughts with a scientific manners.
8- In next step mix the all ethnic groups and divide them in provinces. Give them good medical , Education , national spirit and good governance (which is even lack in current Pakistan).
9- and bring them closer to each other, Pashtun, Punjabi, Sindhi , Uzbek, Tajik, Baloch, Turkiman, Karghiz, Kashmiri, Kazakh all ethnicities merge into a national ethnicity of Pakistani. All syllabus must written in Urdu and all other languages myst abolished in 5 years.to make sure the nationalism.
10-All the region have equal rights and no more preferably treated.all region have the de centralised power to the grass route level.

All these things possible in next two decades, but for that we need a new level Leadership who have no fears, no more mandir diplomacy in Islamabad.
we need a Leader who can talk in front of any world power leader. And who have for islam and Muslims. The man courage and confidence who convince all Afghan leaders and Latter on CARs leaders.
in the same time he must join hands with Turkey and China for weapons development and strategic partnerships. And strengthen ties with GCC Nations. And make sure to them that, if iran become hostile, Pakistan will take care of them. No need to worry about iran, Iraq, Yeman, and syria.
sign a pact with GCC for mutual defence and defence expenditures. So we can contain Iran and India at same time , ask GCC to import all labour from Pakistan and boycott india.if we gave them security they can do this.
we can become regional power even we can be major World player on this Grand Chess board. But we all need a new Leadership which have clean past and a Bright vision for Future. And that man not available ( sorry to PTI , PMLN ,ppp or any else party supporters, i am sorry to say but at this time army leadership is also not parallel to this situation). Thanks to all members
I like your thoughts better. I'm positive the local people in afganistan will have no issue merging with pakistan. It's this toxic government that has made Pakistan an enemy. Also the refugees that grew up in Pakistan are more Pakistani then "afghan". Which could be used as a bridge.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
I like your thoughts better. I'm positive the local people in afganistan will have no issue merging with pakistan. It's this toxic government that has made Pakistan an enemy. Also the refugees that grew up in Pakistan are more Pakistani then "afghan". Which could be used as a bridge.
Yes bro we all have to become positive and forget the past of two countries and look forward to lead the region. If we cane convince the central asian and afghans then we can force india and iran on new border drawn on our favourite lines. And all the oil fields of iran and Central asians could be under direct control of Islamabad. And straight of Harmiz will also under our influence so can give world lines to follow us. other who do not follow us he has to face the energy embargo.
For war against iran we can use all arms and ammunition of GCC Nations. They will give us happily when we give them surety about the end of Persian state.and we can also invite Turkey to merge the western iran and make sure the border link of Pakistan and turkey.
Then Chinese good can go directly from khunjrab to Turkish border where good will be drooped at Antakya port and fast cargo towards the EU and USA.