China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan | Page 64 | World Defense

China Sells J-10 Fourth Generation Fighters to Pakistan

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
1656806331229.png

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
Off the topic:
Leaked photos of J-10D
There are some photos circulating in social media about claimed J-10D. These photos shows clear structural changes in J-10 dorsal spine, new glass bubble canopy and more straighten main wings.photo comparison between J-10 D and F-16 block60. In other photo comparison between J-10 C and J-10D.
IMG_20220712_173141_595.jpg
IMG_20220712_173226_163.jpg
IMG_20220712_173059_914.jpg

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
If these images are not fake, then upcoming J-10D would be almost a new fighter jet and very similar like the F-16 block 60 or 70. Single piece glass bubble canopy, more straighten wing to avoid the air drag, bigger dorsal spine to house more fuel and more electronic equipment. Engine was already enough powerful so now only CFT left it behind the F-16 block 70.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
This variant will be interesting in term of its capabilities and enhancements and PAF interest in it , when it will be materialised

Bayernulan

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
Germany
The J-10D is certainly a great aircraft and useful for the PAF - I wonder though why Pakistan isn't going for the J-16 multi-role fighter bomber.

villagboy47

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Pakistan
The J-10D is certainly a great aircraft and useful for the PAF - I wonder though why Pakistan isn't going for the J-16 multi-role fighter bomber.
I do hope in the future we might see j-16 in Paf fleet as i read this roumer long time ago in pdf.wallah o Aalem

Bayernulan

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
Germany
I do hope in the future we might see j-16 in Paf fleet as i read this roumer long time ago in pdf.wallah o Aalem
hm... sounds promising - and which aircraft is it supposed to replace or is it rather viewed as a complement?

Bayernulan

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
Germany
Will be very interesting to view upon the J-10's performance, in view of a possible ADIZ confrontation with the Indian Air-force.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khaee

Are we vindicated yet---

By Umair Nawaz on defence dot pk

"
aggressors will stay with F16 variants in CCS. J10 wont unless we get J10D/E/F of future....the least no in CCS for any a/c type is 6.

BTW 16/16+ sqn strength isnt hard n fast rule for high end a/c. Point still stands. Another example, check the strength of Nauman Akram Shaheed's f16 sqn.

And J10 is a HIGH END FIGHTER! its now the PAF's high end and best fighter, F16 is dethroned.

haha u might want to follow the PAF affiliated twitter public accounts to truly gauge the mood in PAF abt j10c and her impact on PAF's psyche. For whom F16 used to be the hallmark of excellence before 2020 shaheen exe when PLAAF allowed for the first time unrestricted use in these exe. For the first time PAF SAW what truly is a 4.5++ is, and how the real n true 5th gen technology that it carries of J20 are! That a/c backed up by unrestricted PLAAF jammer/EW aircrafts, Their latest AWACS that they brought for these exe. etc Had really raped PAF no matter what they threw at them they had an answer for it. They truly made PAF felt helpless and beaten them constantly as if u tide a person then starting yr barrage of laatain mukkay on him. As much as helpless he feels, thats how helpless PAF felt infront of them. And According to windjammer, these exercises almost gave somebody in PAF high command a heart attack back in december 2020. Now thats whats happening amongst the regular PAF pilots too specially amongst F16 sqns.

My God man! i still cant forgive myself of how wrong i was abt the analysis of @Mastankhan all these years. And whatever Mastan Sahab used to say, is now proving right one by one. He and @Khafee both were right abt J10C.

Now this fact is coming on the surface right in public view
".

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
hm... sounds promising - and which aircraft is it supposed to replace or is it rather viewed as a complement?

Hi,

It is a complimentary high end 4.5 gen addition to the PAF.

PAF has stayed away from a twin tail twin engine aircraft---due to operational costs---& maintenance heavy issues---.

It really does need a heavy strike aircraft which can carry at least 2 anti ship missiles 1000 Kg weight class each.