Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India. | Page 7 | World Defense

Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
no it doesn’t
we threw our reputation in dirt
Brother, you must understand something, just because people are on a defence forum, it does not mean that they have the ability to think strategically, or are aware of ground realities.

Secondly, people are entitled to their opinions, no matter how short sighted or eschewed it might be.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Brother, you must understand something, just because people are on a defence forum, it does not mean that they have the ability to think strategically, or are aware of ground realities.

Secondly, people are entitled to their opinions, no matter how short sighted or eschewed it might be.
my duty or anyone else duty is to enlighten people
governments change but policies remain same.
because no one is there to question them
there is a reason our reputation is rock bottom
because we r sincere to no one
but we r first ones in the line to gather aid.
this isn’t very noble as they say.
shia or no shia doesn’t stopped gen zia from sending army to saudia.
or shal i say american danda was enough for him to ignore 35% hardcore deobandis
when they want to do something they find excuses

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir no offence but Pakistan Govt decision wast quite sane to not directly join Yemen campaign as the coalition is mostly on halt in Yemen and their paid mercenaries are involved in fighting each other instead of Hotis. The KSA can resolve issue with negotiations instead of creating more difficulties by own dumb policies. On other hand Pakistan has the most influential role in coalition by providing greatest strategist and commander Raheel Sharif. Meanwhile reportedly Pak few thousand military personnel already providing technical help to protective duties in KSA.

The Pak Govt can't afford to start a new wave of sectarian violence in Pakistan as at least 20% of Muslim population is of Shia sect and many performing duties at sensitive positions even in military.

Hi,

Hi Chi Rules,

You cannot fathom out what I have stated on the subject matter---and I don't blame you for that---.

You can only understand what you can---.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Hello,

Agree to the first half, disagree with the later half. FATA was nothing like Yemen. The people fighting in Yemen are the ones that were born and raised in those dry mountains. They know their environment and surroundings like the back of their hand. Where as in FATA, when the operations started and the local people understood that the government has been sent to finaly free them. The only terrorists left on the ground were the foreign ones. The locals never supported them to begin with. It was a few politicians and their lackeys which supported them. The locals were suppressed and they had cried out for help but the government had ignored them.

Yemen is different, those people that are fighting are locals and they can easily persuade more local villagers etc to join them. Why you might ask, well what would you do if you were told that a foreign non-Arab army had invaded your homeland?

Also you can not ignore the facts that Pakistan is still dealing with its war against terrorism. Attacks continue to happen in balochistan and ex-FATA. When you dont have your own house in order how can you jump into another conflict? Did you not see the Persians treating BLA terrorists in their fancy hospitals? It's clear that Iran has no good intentions towards Pakistan. Sooner or later they will be public about it. It's best what Pakistan is doing now. Fortifying the border with them and beefing up their presence.

What would be logical is building more air bases and army bases in balochistan and 1 in ex-FATA to defend against any invasion or sabotage from Iran. Then think about helping out in foreign conflicts.

Also Pakistan did help out in the conflict, if I'm not wrong we provide intelligence and guidance. Which is more then enough.

Regards,

Hi,

And you think rewards just need to be plucked from the trees---. What has Egypt done in this---nothing---. And look at their rewards---.

Why fight the Houthis---why not control the sea lanes from where arms shipments are coming in---.

Complex problems have simple solutions---.

Pak did not need to fight the yemenese---the real fear at that time was ISIS---that is what had created panic in the GCC---.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
my duty or anyone else duty is to enlighten people
governments change but policies remain same.
because no one is there to question them
there is a reason our reputation is rock bottom
because we r sincere to no one
but we r first ones in the line to gather aid.
this isn’t very noble as they say.
shia or no shia doesn’t stopped gen zia from sending army to saudia.
or shal i say american danda was enough for him to ignore 35% hardcore deobandis
when they want to do something they find excuses

Hi,

And prior to that---how about action in Jordan on the request of King Hussein---.

When his son came to pakistan seeking help against ISIS---he thought he would be talking to someone with the same Genetic makeup or the likes of Gen Zia Ul Haq---disappointingly he found weak knees money hungry money grabbers in positions of power.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Unfortunately we have a strong pro Iran section in Pakistan. Just look at the background of Bhutto family. Any word against Iran makes them come out screaming and shouting like hijras....Bhutto’s family sect and their past affiliation with Iran through Nusrat makes it impossible for the politicians to dare to support Saudis.
We did a great dis service to Saudis and others in their hour of need ..... I still credit them with coming to our help despite our betrayal to them.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
If there was a true leadership earlier in Pakistan they could have tried to explain common folks that our intervention is not sectarian based but rather a strategic and brotherly move and we are doing our duty to stop the civil war and stopping genocide.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
If there was a true leadership earlier in Pakistan they could have tried to explain common folks that our intervention is not secretion based but rather a strategic and brotherly move and we are doing our duty to stop the civil war and stopping genocide.
Pakistan must not join Yemen war, says Imran
March 28, 2015
Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan has urged the government not to become part of the Yemeni conflict

Same guy who took US$3bn cash, from KSA & UAE each, plus oil on deferred payment. While Iran gave zero, and Turkey increased tariffs on Pakistani imports.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
and That’s what pisses me off .... if Modi the butcher rules India it’s bcs he was elected and therefore can commit mass murders.... if MBS gets his opponent a journalist neutralized the whole world goes crazy.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Unfortunately we have a strong pro Iran section in Pakistan. Just look at the background of Bhutto family. Any word against Iran makes them come out screaming and shouting like hijras....Bhutto’s family sect and their past affiliation with Iran through Nusrat makes it impossible for the politicians to dare to support Saudis.
We did a great dis service to Saudis and others in their hour of need ..... I still credit them with coming to our help despite our betrayal to them.

Hi,

Saudis also missed the boat---just like Emirates---. They did not have a single person on any major media channel talking about their narrative---.

They still don't have anyone on pakistani media channel fighting for their cause---. If the emiratis and saudis think that they won't need Pak military one more time---they are living in an illusion---.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
The Pak Govt can't afford to start a new wave of sectarian violence in Pakistan as at least 20% of Muslim population is of Shia sect and many performing duties at sensitive positions even in military.

Hi,

And live scared of the Iranain Khomeini shias for the rest of our live---.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
And this is what makes me wonder..... why don’t they realize the days of funding madrassahs are over .... they need to make inroads into the political and military leadership and just like everyone else own a channel and a media house.... journalists are like prostitutes in Pakistan .::. Always looking for a better offer to perform ..

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
and That’s what pisses me off .... if Modi the butcher rules India it’s bcs he was elected and therefore can commit mass murders.... if MBS gets his opponent a journalist neutralized the whole world goes crazy.
Because the arabs cant be used to counter China. Simple as that. The rest of the western world will sing what Washington tells them to.

Dont you think journalists arent silenced in Europe and america? You just dont hear about it because they wont report it.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Because the arabs cant be used to counter China. Simple as that. The rest of the western world will sing what Washington tells them to.

Dont you think journalists arent silenced in Europe and america? You just dont hear about it because they wont report it.
I wasn't going to reply to this thread again, was just going to keep reading, but I can't help it, who silences journalists in America? Trump can't even silence them.