Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India. | Page 9 | World Defense

Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
You have to understand how the media operates in the west . They run their diplomacy by having selective media persons access to leaks. They use them to create stories and ratings mean big business.

think about it have you seen eastern media in talk shows screaming and shouting and accusing each others like uncivilized villagers?

have you seen Western media screaming and demanding resignation of the government or the officials after 911?

how many people actually took responsibility and resigned? What about media demanding their soldiers be prosecuted for war crimes ?

they stay silent on many many issues and you got to ask why?
well again, I agree with you on half of what you said. Where are the war crimes? war is bad, crimes in war? You want to prosecute soldiers for what? Did they pour gas on someone and burn them on video?

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
well again, I agree with you on half of what you said. Where are the war crimes? war is bad, crimes in war? You want to prosecute soldiers for what? Did they pour gas on someone and burn them on video?
That is why reporters were "embedded" with the military and not allowed to independently cover the Iraq invasion. On the other hand, US Army M1s shelled the rooms of Al Jazeera reporters that were trying to independently cover the war. Hence no video....

NY Times esp Judith Miller acted like cheerleaders for the war. No fallout for Tony "The Poodle" Blair on "sexing up" the dossier.
Read this Matt Taibi Article.

I digress, can we get back to the OP. Is the Egyptian Mirage deal still on? If so would they be used to augment the fleet or cannibalized for spares?

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan

Yes using phosphorous and depleted uranium rounds on a civilian population is the same .
Carpet bombing villages is the same ....

when you get a chance please read this article . Will give you a tiny hint of what goes on out of camera’s view .

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Yes using phosphorous and depleted uranium rounds on a civilian population is the same .
Carpet bombing villages is the same ....

when you get a chance please read this article . Will give you a tiny hint of what goes on out of camera’s view .

OK, got to Helmond provence, F everyone, I don't have a very good thoughts of people that live there

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi, you don't make make any sense to me. Your ramblings are just not something I can follow

Hi,

Indeed---why would they make any sense to you---. Off course no reason to---you are an american---you only depend on what your media tells you---and what they tell you is the whole truth and nothing but the truth---.

Problem solved---.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
That is why reporters were "embedded" with the military and not allowed to independently cover the Iraq invasion. On the other hand, US Army M1s shelled the rooms of Al Jazeera reporters that were trying to independently cover the war. Hence no video....

NY Times esp Judith Miller acted like cheerleaders for the war. No fallout for Tony "The Poodle" Blair on "sexing up" the dossier.
Read this Matt Taibi Article.

I digress, can we get back to the OP. Is the Egyptian Mirage deal still on? If so would they be used to augment the fleet or cannibalized for spares?
Deal still on IA. They will augment the fleet.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi,

Those would be the current weapons in pakistan's inventory that would be used---.
Exactly! I dont think the Egyptians, would be parting with ammo as well, since they can still be used by their M2K's.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Exactly! I dont think the Egyptians, would be parting with ammo as well, since they can still be used by their M2K's.
Makes sense. Forgot about M2k in their inventory.
If we are not getting MICA, how best to leverage RC400?
We should be able to incorporate Ra'ad, REKs to the platform.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Maybe MICA's could come from somewhere else?

Plus PAF inventory will be incorporated, IA no issues.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan

Hi,

At this stage---need is a potent strike aircraft and that is where our focus needs to be---.

We have 120-C, we have SD-10 and we are on our way to get the PL-15---.