Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India. | Page 8 | World Defense

Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
I wasn't going to reply to this thread again, was just going to keep reading, but I can't help it, who silences journalists in America? Trump can't even silence them.

Hi,

You must be kidding---. There is more censorship in the US than in any other country---.

Has anyone dared talked against US killings in afg or iraq or syria---they all follow the line of the govt---.

Any news media showing pictures of dead soldiers and that of disabled soldiers on regular basis---does anyone question what the US does as pakistani media does---.

The US media is not even 10% independent as pakistani media is---.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I wasn't going to reply to this thread again, was just going to keep reading, but I can't help it, who silences journalists in America? Trump can't even silence them.
Your own example uses pressure tactics to silence the media. He uses his links in media to pressure and attack anyone that tries to question him. They get labeled with titles such as "fake news" etc. Or are you going to deny that too?

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Hi,

You must be kidding---. There is more censorship in the US than in any other country---.

Has anyone dared talked against US killings in afg or iraq or syria---they all follow the line of the govt---.

Any news media showing pictures of dead soldiers and that of disabled soldiers on regular basis---does anyone question what the US does as pakistani media does---.

The US media is not even 10% independent as pakistani media is---.
censorship? We don't call that censorship, we call it respect to people. They don't give the names of children arrested or the names of rape victims or put their faces on TV either. It's respect to the dead and families, it's not Government censorship. The Government has no control over it, it is just done by journalist here out of respect. @Falcon29

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Your own example uses pressure tactics to silence the media. He uses his links in media to pressure and attack anyone that tries to question him. They get labeled with titles such as "fake news" etc. Or are you going to deny that too?
but they are not silenced. They go on TV everyday knives out to get him, and they do "Fake News" that is quite apparent and proven. You talk like the US is Russia and Trump has journalist killed or jailed, not even close, Trump can talk, and they can talk, they both have the right to do so. Now on the other hand, you Canadians don't have freedom of speech not sure if you have freedom of press, maybe you do. Those freedom are guaranteed in the US Constitution. Now I will admit, that under President Obama press freedom was damaged, but I think it is healed now

Last edited:

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
It shall be better that some one talks about the price Pak willing to pay along with real strike capabilities which shall be enhanced by the possible induction of Mirage Horus.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
It shall be better that some one talks about the price Pak willing to pay along with real strike capabilities which shall be enhanced by the possible induction of Mirage Horus.
That is what this thread is about, but I have to say, it has been a very interesting thread that I have read every post. I wish you guys wouldn't use so many abbreviations so I could understand more. Trying to learn

Last edited:

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
censorship? We don't call that censorship, we call it respect to people. They don't give the names of children arrested or the names of rape victims or put their faces on TV either. It's respect to the dead and families, it's not Government censorship. The Government has no control over it, it is just done by journalist here out of respect. @Falcon29

Hi,

The US media has no freedom as compared to the pakistani media---.

Let the US media talk daily about the atrocities committed by the US troops in AFG, Iraq, Syria---.

Why isn't Collin Powell being talked about waving that little vial---why isn't the media shouting to put him & Bush Jr in jail for the murder of 2 million plus iraqis.

Why does the US media not bring out the terrorist activities thru the backings of the US military against pakistan since 2005---you have any idea about that---.

Why does the media not talk abut those generals and commander and politicians who let OBL escape from AFG and the US military just sat there watching---.

Sir---you have been smelling your own sh-it for decades and starting to believe that you are smelling Roses---. Step out of the venue and you might smell the world differently---.

Last edited:

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan

Hi,

When you are at war or otherwise and you have a difficult time getting weapons---you don't talk about the price---.

Off course the capabilities will be enhanced when you add 30-40 aircraft to the fleet---it happens by default---. You don't have to explain it to anyone---.

But excuse me---you maybe right---. Only the Pakistani does not understand what happens when you add higher numbers to the already existing fleet---.

It is just like---you want to pay Rs5000 bribe---but the other person wants Rs10000 and you object to it and tell him it does not bring nothing new to the table---.

mtime7 if you don't understand this 'pakistani analogy'---please let me know---I will explain it further---.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Hi,

The US media has no freedom as compared to the pakistani media---.

Let the US media talk daily about the atrocities committed by the US troops in AFG, Iraq, Syria---.

Why isn't Collin Powell being talked about waving that little vial---why isn't the media shouting to put him & Bush Jr in jail for the murder of 2 million plus iraqis.

Why does the US media not bring out the terrorist activities thru the backings of the US military against pakistan since 2005---you have any idea about that---.

Why does the media not talk abut those generals and commander and politicians who let OBL escape from AFG and the US military just sat there watching---.

Sir---you have been smelling your own sh-it for decades and starting to believe that you are smelling Roses---. Step out of the venue and you might smell the world differently---.
because what you talk about is ridicules. That's why

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I have to agree with Mastan Khan. Western media is by far the strongest tool the West got to wage war against everyone and everything.

One curious thing I never understood about media is how one person writes on a topic from his or her own lens and biased angle and readers mostly accept their view as a fact.
Many times those writing have never even been to a country they are expertly giving opinion about.

This whole idea of special interest groups owning media houses and using news to manipulate public opinion for or against the government was first started and mastered by Rupert Murdoch.

anyone who even for a min believes that the western media is free is living inthe fools paradise. I have never seen anyone on the western media mocking their own army or openly telling the president that I will drag you by your shirt.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
because what you talk about is ridicules. That's why

Hi,

Indeed---. That is Brainwashing 101---.

Now you would not be saying that if the US media was honest---.

Ok---so let us start with the escape of OBL and the US military's lackadaisical attitude towards it---. Why did the US media not castigate the US govt for not taking out the murderer of 3000 US residents at twin towers at Kandhar and at Tora Bora---. Why no heads were rolled---. Why did the US media not relentlessly pursue the OBL hunt.

When OBL got taken out---why did the media not state that Pres Bush and followers had stated that " OBL was no more a threat to anyone that is why we are not pursing him---" and why did the US media---pakistan the scapegoat---for what the US military and US presidents did---!

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I have to agree with Mastan Khan. Western media is by far the strongest tool the West got to wage war against everyone and everything.

One curious thing I never understood about media is how one person writes on a topic from his or her own lens and biased angle and readers mostly accept their view as a fact.
Many times those writing have never even been to a country they are expertly giving opinion about.

This whole idea of special interest groups owning media houses and using news to manipulate public opinion for or against the government was first started and mastered by Rupert Murdoch.

anyone who even for a min believes that the western media is free is living inthe fools paradise. I have never seen anyone on the western media mocking their own army or openly telling the president that I will drag you by your shirt.
I agree with you on half of what you said, you say they never mock there own military? Why would they? They mock the Commander in Chief. the President. Who would say they are going to drag the President by his shirt? Biden said he would punch him in the nose.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Hi,

Indeed---. That is Brainwashing 101---.

Now you would not be saying that if the US media was honest---.

Ok---so let us start with the escape of OBL and the US military's lackadaisical attitude towards it---. Why did the US media not castigate the US govt for not taking out the murderer of 3000 US residents at twin towers at Kandhar and at Tora Bora---. Why no heads were rolled---. Why did the US media not relentlessly pursue the OBL hunt.

When OBL got taken out---why did the media not state that Pres Bush and followers had stated that " OBL was no more a threat to anyone that is why we are not pursing him---" and why did the US media---pakistan the scapegoat---for what the US military and US presidents did---!
Hi, you don't make make any sense to me. Your ramblings are just not something I can follow

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I agree with you on half of what you said, you say they never mock there own military? Why would they? They mock the Commander in Chief. the President. Who would say they are going to drag the President by his shirt? Biden said he would punch him in the nose.

You have to understand how the media operates in the west . They run their diplomacy by having selective media persons access to leaks. They use them to create stories and ratings mean big business.

think about it have you seen eastern media in talk shows screaming and shouting and accusing each others like uncivilized villagers?

have you seen Western media screaming and demanding resignation of the government or the officials after 911?

how many people actually took responsibility and resigned? What about media demanding their soldiers be prosecuted for war crimes ?

they stay silent on many many issues and you got to ask why?