Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India. | Page 12 | World Defense

Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I think I will. Same for the "Syrian War for Dummies". There are so many fluid sides in there. In both cases Yemeni & Syrian ordinary populace has suffered have suffered immensely :(
Yemen issue is very different from Syria. In Syria you have a minority who is shoving the retard mullah down their throats. In Yemen, you have brain dead zombies, who are NOW beginning to wonder wtf have we gotten ourselves into.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
what are you people talking about?

Iran off course--- if it seriously started to meddle in pakistan's affairs---. Enough is enough---. We have kept quiet for a long long time and iran has been threatening us with creating insurgency---stating that there were 20 thousand shias ready in pakistan to lay down lives for iran---.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Iran off course--- if it seriously started to meddle in pakistan's affairs---. Enough is enough---. We have kept quiet for a long long time and iran has been threatening us with creating insurgency---stating that there were 20 thousand shias ready in pakistan to lay down lives for iran---.
Pakistan should tell them, to go right ahead

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Iran needs to be cut down to what they are worth.... not much at all... a paper power that exists only because it has the capability of causing sectarian fitna in other countries. Otherwise our FC can over run Tehran with old Serbian tanks .

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Iran needs to be cut down to what they are worth.... not much at all... a paper power that exists only because it has the capability of causing sectarian fitna in other countries. Otherwise our FC can over run Tehran with old Serbian tanks .
I doubt that the FC would be able to overrun Tehran. Maybe balochistan and sistan but not much further without support from PA.

You are right though, iran needs to be cut and balochistan and sistan is a good candidate. We should clean our side of Balochistan up and light a fire in theirs. The balochis are already treated bad there because they are Sunnis and are heavily influenced by Pakistan. Should use their own tactics against them like the Egyptians against the mongols.

We should really stop downplaying our influence and reach.

Last edited:

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Yum bhai I was just speaking like a pandoo that I am .... 1Pakistanis = 10 Irani and 100 Indian ????

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Yum bhai I was just speaking like a pandoo that I am .... 1Pakistanis = 10 Irani and 100 Indian ????
Stop using that derogatory term. A Pakistani of the lowest of the lowest class carries themselves with more grace and class then people in developed countries. They present themselves like nobles that are just going through some rough times.

Usama

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
12 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Tensions with India, war in Afghanistan and now folks here are proposing a front with Iran to be opened, hmm, so we are at war in east and west.

I dont like the role Iran plays and i am no fan of them at all and it should be cut to size but there has to be another way to do it. I dont know how but not through military action.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Stop using that derogatory term. A Pakistani of the lowest of the lowest class carries themselves with more grace and class then people in developed countries. They present themselves like nobles that are just going through some rough times.

Actually you are incorrect . My father in Punjabi and this word is reserved for people not based on their social, financial or educational levels but their backward thinking and people who simply deny common sense and represent very backward and recessive thinking. Among Punjabi this word usage is very very common at least among everyone that I know.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Tensions with India, war in Afghanistan and now folks here are proposing a front with Iran to be opened, hmm, so we are at war in east and west.

I dont like the role Iran plays and i am no fan of them at all and it should be cut to size but there has to be another way to do it. I dont know how but not through military action.
War should always be avoided if possible

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
It was wise for Pakistan not to go to war in Yemen.but it was unwise to bring the debate into the parliament.In exchange for all the cash and shiny toys, what was for Pakistan to give ? Was it really worthy for the price? That’s a big question ! Maybe they would’ve attacked Qatar had Pak was in the mix , the way Egypt did cut the ties with Hamas. And during all these turmoil if Pakland got hit by someone else , who would’ve come to the rescue? I don’t see people who turn a blind eyes on Indian Muslim or Arakan Muslim (forget palestine ) come running to help ! After all these aid and money Egypt is still struggling and it will. And talk about their toys, they are good for nothing. World knows how capable Egyptian military is. I’m not here to spread hate, they are ground realities at the moment. It is not just plain give and take example.

Pakistan was only suppose to condemn terrorist attacks of Houthis, who operate from voids of North East Yemen.
What logic would you present for Pakistan failing to do so?
Doesn't that put Pakistan in line with terrorist state Iran, don't you think General Bajwa /Parliament /senate have weighed the consequences of joining Iranian camp?
When it was not enough..., some Pakistani social media sites public openly cheered terrorist attacks on Saudis and Yemenis... ths shows the level of hate ruling party have for Arabs.
Hoping you know Yemen seeked support from Saudi Arabia against terrorism of Iran sponsored, much in same way as Bahrain seeked help from Saudi Arabia from Iranian sponsored terrorist. Saudi Arabia responded in very same way as they would help Pakistan and it's army and economy.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Pakistan was only suppose to condemn terrorist attacks of Houthis, who operate from voids of North East Yemen.
What logic would you present for Pakistan failing to do so?
Doesn't that put Pakistan in line with terrorist state Iran, don't you think General Bajwa /Parliament /senate have weighed the consequences of joining Iranian camp?
When it was not enough..., some Pakistani social media sites public openly cheered terrorist attacks on Saudis and Yemenis... ths shows the level of hate ruling party have for Arabs.
Hoping you know Yemen seeked support from Saudi Arabia against terrorism of Iran sponsored, much in same way as Bahrain seeked help from Saudi Arabia from Iranian sponsored terrorist. Saudi Arabia responded in very same way as they would help Pakistan and it's army and economy.
enemy got successful in creating that gap pretty easy.
and india was biggest to gain later from animosity or downgraded relationship between pakistan and gcc
and wht gcc was asking was well within our experiences and expertise
nothing that we couldn’t easily do in a year with flying colors and securing ourselves a position that would have been a game changer now