Kill All Muslims! | Page 2 | World Defense

Kill All Muslims!

fliktor7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Spain
Of course, it's very sad to listen this things.
I highly agree with killing all the radical muslims, and terrorist in general, but that's all, I know muslims which are good people and they don't deserve to be killed for have one or other religion.
But the ones who kill or help to kill innocent people should be killed, and with suffering.

zenfive

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Switzerland
The amount of intolerance in our society nowadays is really disgraceful. However I think treating this problem is difficult because intolerance has become rooted so deep in our society nowadays that people don't even realize when they're being insensitive towards someone else simply because it has become the norm. There's also obviously the problem of not being educated properly about the different religions, and the media playing its part in further dividing us. If the constantly portray certain religions in a negative light, then the people who don't know better are simply going to make their judgments based on that.

I really do hope that we can progress together as a global society to move forwards instead of backwards, and help each other develop, instead of always wanting whats best for us. But I realize this is something that is not very likely to occur anytime soon.

d4rk3n

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
India
It's really sad to see this. And quite disturbing. I can't think how the Muslims in west must be feeling. The humiliation.
People just had to blame someone. Give a face to terrorism. And they choose Islam. This just shows how the people in the west think.

CivilDefense

Reactions
12 1 0
Country
USA
That kind of rhetoric, to put it very mildly, is absolutely disgusting. Depraved might be a better word. How ignorant does one have to be to think all Muslims are evil doers? Pretty nuts, any way you slice it. At this time in history, we need cooler heads (of all faiths and lack there of) to prevail.

fliktor7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Spain
There is people who simply tends to generalizate all. It happens all the time. Everyone knows that the terrorists of France were muslims, but not so many know that one of the heros who helped hiding people from the terrorists when they attacked the jewish supermaker was a muslim too.
But I believe (and hope) that most of the people is well awared of that.

starshine

Reactions
34 1 0
Country
Canada
This is horrible. If we had to kill every member of a religion after some extremists committed a crime, human race would be long gone already! You can pretend that the extremists are a problem not because of their own violence, but because of the violence of their ideologies... But in fact, every crime committed can probably traced back to an ideology. Tons of white men have gone on shooting sprees, killing classmates, killing black people, killing women -- and if someone trended "KILL ALL WHITE MEN", then maybe these people trending "KillAllMuslims" would understand how little sense they make.

Striving to draw blood in the face of a terrorist attack is gonna end up badly. Fighting fire with fire is never too recommended, but in this case, getting vengeance on innocent people is so many level of wrong and racist.

Anonymous

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Colombia
MOSSAD and CIA should be celebrating right now and saying " We did it"
How a false flag attack and a kill of a few people could lead to this?
Also they speak about free of speech, but that magazine was just being rude against people beliefs, so then a bully should be permitted because his free will is to harm others? I think free of speech shouldn't be confused with disrespect.

I have lost all faith in humanity from now, it is incredible, how Western Press can manipulate that amount of people on the world.

When Israel bombed Gaza the last year there was more than 2200 deaths, and 90% of them were innocent people, and mostly of them were kids, and women but I did not hear no one saying kill all Jews or kill all Israelites.
I feel shame on all that ignorant people and their dead wishes, but of course no one care about the dead of people on Asia, or Africa or South America, or any third world country, if they are not Europeans or North American or even Australians they worth nothing (a life worth the same regardless of their nationality).

I hope people someday reflect about this, and realize themselves how bad are they thinking...

Onionman

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
That's just a crazy thing to even consider. Why people come out with such nonsense is absolutely pathetic. It adds nothing to discussion, particularly as you should be targeting terrorists and not a religion. You wouldn't say kill all Christians just because of the KKK.

CanisLupas

Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Thailand
Have we learned nothing in 12 thousand years of civilization and history? The way to end dissent and threat is not to try and kill it - like rot, it only works if it can all be cut out, otherwise it just festers and rots everything else around it - and there is no feasible way of ensuring all that rot would be removed before it spread - even less so in today's electronic world than ever before (when it was never successfully done either).

The way to do it is 2 fold: 1 - remove the reason for that hatred, and 2 - educate people well enough (or at least open their eyes) that they can see how it really is and could/should be. Hearts and minds, people! Lets stop doing what is best for our pockets - and do what is best for our humanity, environment and civilization (and this needs to start from the top!)

CanisLupas

Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Thailand
MOSSAD and CIA should be celebrating right now and saying " We did it"
How a false flag attack and a kill of a few people could lead to this?
Also they speak about free of speech, but that magazine was just being rude against people beliefs, so then a bully should be permitted because his free will is to harm others? I think free of speech shouldn't be confused with disrespect.

I have lost all faith in humanity from now, it is incredible, how Western Press can manipulate that amount of people on the world.

When Israel bombed Gaza the last year there was more than 2200 deaths, and 90% of them were innocent people, and mostly of them were kids, and women but I did not hear no one saying kill all Jews or kill all Israelites.
I feel shame on all that ignorant people and their dead wishes, but of course no one care about the dead of people on Asia, or Africa or South America, or any third world country, if they are not Europeans or North American or even Australians they worth nothing (a life worth the same regardless of their nationality).

I hope people someday reflect about this, and realize themselves how bad are they thinking...

False flag? Twin Towers a CIA plot too eh? OK I'll let that slide...however, the magazine was politically satirist - it always makes fun of people, politics and religion. What does a politically correct political satire cartoon even look like? It's an oxymoron. It seems to me, and many from what I read, that it shows the weakness of a belief that satire can so threaten it!

I'm with Voltaire on freedom of speech: "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
If you hear no one saying "death to all Jews/Israelis" then you are either deaf or intently not listening in the right places. You will not hear this from right minded people - just as you will also not hear the same with respect to Muslims/Islam - you may hear extremists, morons, bigots and the temporarily insane (through grief and/or anger) saying it, but they are no right minded. Whilst collateral deaths from indiscriminate attack is awful and uncondonable, so also is using them as human shields by setting up mortar attacks from schools and hospitals and disallowing people to flee when forewarned. No apologist - no good guys in such a scenario.

I live in Asia - my family are Asian - I think I feel quite deeply about the death of Asians!

Kamarsun1

Reactions
15 0 0
Country
USA
As I muslim, I have lost faith in humanity. This is disgusting.

B6wO13xCMAMbBX9.jpg

B6wO1HpCUAAR3cY.jpg

B6wO0XZCQAA0LJg.jpg

B6wO2mSCEAMo5iY.jpg
Our world has gone insane. In response to Paris shooting now people are trending [HASHTAG]#KillAllMuslims[/HASHTAG]

B6xQuPWIEAAqEDP.jpg
Religion is a problem as a whole, Even-though religion can be a great thing, some people use it as a way to justify doing wrong to people in the name of their creator. Religion has caused more blood shed then anything else in history, and that goes for Islam, Judaism, and christianity. I am not pointing the finger at anyone's religion, but it's sad what this world and religion has become.

Anonymous

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
7 0 0
Country
Colombia
False flag? Twin Towers a CIA plot too eh? OK I'll let that slide...however, the magazine was politically satirist - it always makes fun of people, politics and religion. What does a politically correct political satire cartoon even look like? It's an oxymoron. It seems to me, and many from what I read, that it shows the weakness of a belief that satire can so threaten it!

I'm with Voltaire on freedom of speech: "I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."
If you hear no one saying "death to all Jews/Israelis" then you are either deaf or intently not listening in the right places. You will not hear this from right minded people - just as you will also not hear the same with respect to Muslims/Islam - you may hear extremists, morons, bigots and the temporarily insane (through grief and/or anger) saying it, but they are no right minded. Whilst collateral deaths from indiscriminate attack is awful and uncondonable, so also is using them as human shields by setting up mortar attacks from schools and hospitals and disallowing people to flee when forewarned. No apologist - no good guys in such a scenario.

I live in Asia - my family are Asian - I think I feel quite deeply about the death of Asians!

I'm not saying that those who kill that people in France, were good people, I'm just saying that almost all terrorist attacks, are planed by governments, to influence people, to make them change their mind, and to find support on citizens, or to avoid citizens to riot about what their government do in the foreign lands, is not longer a secret that this world is dominated by Zionism, and the armed hand of Israel will always be USA, so it is obvious that CIA and MOSSAD are trying to sabotage the image of Islam, if you look at the origins of both religions, you will realize that they are claiming the same things, so obviously Zionists are playing dirty here, and people just believe anything they read on their manipulated press.

This is more complex that what it seems, you need to look behind every act and try to understand why things happen like that.

Anyway is more accurate to study facts from different sources, and find a pattern in history, than judge based on what the manipulated press say, if you think based on what press says, then you are being manipulated, as easy as that.

Last edited:

MrDan89

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
This is awful! I live in London where a group called the EDL (English Defense League) have recently been partaking in "Christian Patrols" across what they call "Occupied East London". As of yet, these patrols haven't created any violence or arrests just adding the sense of unease that you experience in some areas of London. Does anyone else have experience in that? It would be interesting to know!

tipoywizard

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Philippines
I think #KillAllMuslims is too much. Not all Muslims in the world are bad and terrorist. I have lots of Muslim friends and they are nice and good people. Besides all religion teaches us to love one another. :)<3>. Punishment should only be given to those who harm others.

dyanmarie25

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Philippines
Violence is never the answer. Not all Muslim people are terrorists. There are a lot of them who are also fighting for freedom and peace. I agree, my faith in humanity has declined.