Kill All Muslims! | Page 3 | World Defense

Kill All Muslims!

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
You guys are sick....George W is a terrorist now can we blame Christianity for it? Simply not. Israel is a terrorist state, can we blame judaism for what Israel does! again No.

Please don't be of those ignorants who put the blame on Islam for the actions of individuals. Those individuals have there own goals. They have nothing to do with religion.

Laura Greenbrier

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
That hashtag reveals great and unfortunate ignorance, and someone with a narrow understanding. There are extremists in every religion--yes, even Buddhism--whose violence cannot be ascribed to millions who profess a given religion. Our world is a mobile one in contrast to the past. We have a greater opportunity to encounter a variety of people who in some way are different from ourselves. With exposure comes understanding, and with understanding ignorance is diminished.

JoanMcWench

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
I tend to disagree with what others have suggested. Supplementing 'Muslim' for 'Terrorist' does not go in a positive direction. Solving murder with more murder has never worked. You can kill people but you cannot kill an ideal. In fact, creating martyrs only fuels the fire of these people & their hatred.

tournique

Reactions
20 0 0
Country
Romania
This is sick and worrying. Racial profiling has gone too far and sadly, muslims will suffer the most in terms of opression and discrimination.

DK01

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Yes lets kill all Muslims shall we? And then after we'll kill the Christians, the Jews, the Hindus and we'll continue till we've completely eliminated anyone who follows a religion. When we're done with that, we'll come and ask you (whoever you are) whether you're satisfied.

I sincerely hope this was posted to court controversy and general hits/posts, otherwise you are exactly the same as those so-called Muslims, Christians and Jews who commit atrocities in the name of their religion.

Read more: Kill All Muslims! | Page 3 | World Defense

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
As I muslim, I have lost faith in humanity. This is disgusting.

B6wO13xCMAMbBX9.jpg

B6wO1HpCUAAR3cY.jpg

B6wO0XZCQAA0LJg.jpg

B6wO2mSCEAMo5iY.jpg
I'm not a muslim but I agree with you. That attitude is disgusting to say the least. If I were a muslim that would inspire hate & aggression, rather than shame for the actions of other muslims. It is not a constructive attitude.

goldenmaine

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
That is a very offensive hash tag that is thought by ignorant people. The whole Muslim community shouldn't be generalized as radical and killers because they are just another group that has been judged in a bad way because of what some of their fellow men have done. In the first place, the writing company that may have offended some radical groups shouldn't have posted offensive things about their religion, but what the radicals did was also very wrong. Both parties are at fault at this and peaceful talks should be done.

polgara

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
For those who say this is racist, that is not correct. Muslims are not a race; it is a religion. No, I don't believe in eradicating or declaring war on a particular religion - that's ignorance. Sadly, if we want to see this change, it's got to come from within the Muslim leaders that aren't advocating terrorist acts. If they stop letting the extremists be the only Muslim voice most people here, then maybe more would realize that not all Muslims are like this.

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
That didn't surprise me at all. The human race is very evil and social media is just the latest means by which this hatred can be brought across for others to see. Many have committed crimes against nations and races all in the name of Christianity but you don't see anyone calling for the death of all Christians.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
So we need a new campaign to promote. I like the Kill All Terrorist one, problem is that people think that all Muslims are terrorist. I think it should say Kill All ICIS or Kill All al-Quada or Kill All Islamist Extremist.... or best yet, Kill All Ignorance.

Unfortunately, when it comes to religion...this is a reoccurring theme since the beginning of time. What people are also forgetting is that Muslim is a denomination of Christianity along with Judaism and Catholicism. It is easy to forget because they are so outside of the same belief system, but they are part of the Christianic faith. So it is more then just religion involved in their actions, I just haven't fully figured it all out yet.
UH NO " Muslim" is definitely NOT a "denomination of Christianity . Different Deity, different belief system and very different agenda entirely! Now that I've gotten that cleared up...I agree that genocide is atrocious! We should never condone the attempt to wipe out any group of people because of race, creed or color. We've heard enough of that from those who would eliminate the Jews!

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
UH NO " Muslim" is definitely NOT a "denomination of Christianity . Different Deity, different belief system and very different agenda entirely! Now that I've gotten that cleared up...I agree that genocide is atrocious! We should never condone the attempt to wipe out any group of people because of race, creed or color. We've heard enough of that from those who would eliminate the Jews!

Actually, their deity is the same. Allah is God translated. Their Qu'ran is, in their belief, the true translation of the word of God. They believe that the Christian version is falsely translated and corrupted. However, their belief system is the same, but because of idiots like the Islamic Extremist groups... people are led to believe their religion to be paganistic or satanic or anything but what it is. Read their Qu'ran. Their prophets and messiah and their belief in God is the same as the Christian beliefs. There are variations in their belief system that differ from Christianity, yes, but in its core... it is the same. For instance, in Christianity... we recognize John the baptist as a prophet of God whereas, Judaism and Muslim do not. However, Muslim recognize Muhammad as a prophet but Christians and Jews do not. They all come from the Abrahamic faith which branched in different directions; Muslim (founded by Muhammad), Christianity (Founded by Jesus), and Judism (Founded by Moses or Abraham). So I guess I should have called it Abrahamic rather then Christianity... but they are all branched from the same faith in the end.

This is the only resource I can find at the moment that explains that. There are more, but I am about to eat some homemade apple pie and I do not have time to research and give you all the resources. Plus this is a site for world news and defense information not religious debates so I don't want to start one here. If you wish to debate on religion... we will have to do it elsewhere. :p

Comparison of Islam, Judaism and Christianity

Islam Beliefs

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
"...
Read their Qu'ran." Actually I have as I am free under Christianity to do that. " Their prophets and messiah and their belief in God is the same as the Christian beliefs. There are variations in their belief system that differ from Christianity, yes, but in its core... it is the same." You just couldn't be more wrong. Their Allah is NOT Jehovah, but a ripoff of Him. I don't wish to debate religion with you, but I will ask you one question: If they are the same, who is Allah's son?

Read more: Kill All Muslims! | Page 3 | World Defense

ProShell

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Come now, this is just an ignorant thing to say.
You can't claim moral or intellectual superiority over an enemy while you carry this kind of sentiment inside your heart.

You can be against the arbiters of war, but don't condemn a religion on behalf of a few bad actors.

That's like saying Christianity is evil because of the KKK or the Nazi regime, or Atheism is evil because of Stalin's murders.