Kill All Muslims! | Page 4 | World Defense

Kill All Muslims!

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
He gave answer to your question in his post. :)

Not to mention I did state that I would not discuss it further here as this is not a religious debate forum after all. I gave sources of information, they apparently want to argue for the sake of arguing with lack of knowledge. All they have to do is research on the net and it will show that everything I said is true. Talk to a theologists (not a self proclaimed one) and they will confirm what I said. I do not need to argue my point, it is already argued for me. Plus, I'm a woman... there is no arguing with a woman. :pLMAO

That's like saying Christianity is evil because of the KKK or the Nazi regime, or Atheism is evil because of Stalin's murders.

Stalin was atheist? I thought he was Christian... Wow, learn something new everyday. Love what you said by the way. Lets not forget the Spanish Inquisition, The Witch Trials, The Knights Templar, The Holy Wars, The Pilgrams "converting" the Native Americans.... Many that list goes on and on. Sometimes it is hard for me to call myself a Christian. Let alone a Minister.

But like I said before, for religious debates, we would have to go elsewhere. Just let me know when you want to debate and I will give you the place. LOL

CivilDefense

Reactions
12 1 0
Country
USA
Stalin was atheist? I thought he was Christian..

Stalin, a Communist, was an avowed atheist. It is true that his family was Orthodox and he attended religious schools in his youth, but he was most certainly an atheist in adulthood and during his time as head of state. The fate of the faithful during that period was not pleasant, but that is another topic.

Shimus

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
USA
It should say "Do away with all extremist Muslims" but that "Muslim" could be interchanged with any religion. Extremists give every organized religion a bad name, because most worship happens peacefully. It's when these guys come along and screw it up for the religion as a whole that people start crying for murder this, murder that.

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
One belief system that needs to be strongly discouraged and ultimately virtually eliminated is the ideology of islam.
When your ideology says that you are superior to others and/or you should torture and/or destroy others that don't believe in your ideology then it has to go.
You have to understand that what you are describing is not Islam....

Terrorist khawarijs' belief system is not equal to Islam.

DeltaForce103

THINK TANK
Reactions
62 2 0
Country
India
Nobody wants to "kill all the muslims". We are all human beings. Human beings have value. However, they can all choose belief systems. Some make better choices than others. One belief system that needs to be strongly discouraged and ultimately virtually eliminated is the ideology of islam. It belongs in the same category as satan worship, communism, nazism, the KKK, etc. When your ideology says that you are superior to others and/or you should torture and/or destroy others that don't believe in your ideology then it has to go.

It's ironic that you're employing the same affection for sweeping generalizations, meaningless categorization and disregard for nuance that the fundamentalists you dislike employ themselves. Would it be a stretch to say that you're not particularly knowledgeable on Islam or Communism?

I've never heard anyone who read either "Das Kapital" or "The Communist Manifesto", complain that a political ideology which advocates the radical restructuring of the state and economy, along with eradication of social classes to benefit the proletariat, is based on the belief that you are "superior to/should torture/destroy others".

May102014

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
6 0 0
Country
USA
Intolerance and discrimination against muslims has become increasingly prevalent. The war on terror have led to a growth in resentment against muslims that sometimes have been fueled by intolerant language in media and political disease.
Not all muslims are terrorist. We should respect them. they are human too. They are just like us. We should firmly condemn such act of discrimination like this one.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Did mohammed not kill people? Did he not say to "kill the Jews and Christians where ever you may find them"? What about the dhimmi tax? Islam says that muslims are superior and non-muslims are inferior. Contrast this with Christianity. Who did Jesus kill? Nobody. Did He ask His followers to kill anyone? No. Did He say that only Christians should live and everyone else should die? No, He did not. He came for everyone, each and EVERY human being... He died on the cross for them. Did He require taxes to be paid by non-Christians? No. He asked Christians to give of themselves to others.

That verse you quoted was during the conquest of Makkah. It was for that particular period of time and not applicable anymore since that period has passed already. It was during the siege imposed on the Prophet peace be upon him by the Jews, Christians and pagans like yourself. No one is superior.

O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Speaking of taxes is laughable. You come from a country that imposes taxes on every one while in Saudi Arabia for example the birth of Islam is tax free whether for citizen or foreigners. Still citizens have to pay Zakat 2.5% of their annual income. The do it out of their own well. The don't have taxes collection agencies that go after them. You are ignorant and your posts are all childish. You have no logic, you are prejudice and racist.

Also note that, Jesus didn't die on the cross. I can have a debate with you on that using your own bible. If you are down for a debate. Let me know.

vash

Reactions
27 1 0
Country
USA
Majority of the people are not smart enough to think for themselves. They are lead by the mass media propaganda by the noses like cows and sheep.

Anyway, I believe it is the goal of some governments to have something to distract people from real problems by demonize some other "enemies". Don't tell me about "free press", because there is no such thing. Media is always a tool for the a few ruling groups. They demonize countries, they demonize certain groups/religions, etc. on daily basis while pretend to be "free" press. We have to think for ourselves and read between lines to get part of the truth.

Dez97

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
USA
The world is definitely insane, and going crazy when kill Muslims becomes a trending topic.

sazzydan

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I think this is a little strong, if not heartless. I agree that some Muslims have brought terrible acts upon the world in the form of terrorism and ritualistic sacrifices and I think it is disgusting, but you cannot tie all Muslims up with the same group because there are some decent, well mannered Muslims that take all the grief for what some people do.

I do understand peoples reasoning for comments like this, but I think the title should be terrorists and murderers rather than all Muslims, this would fit the bill much better and be less heartless I think!

This is just another reason I think religion is killing this world! People are free to believe what they like, but to kill and fight because of these differences in beliefs is ridiculous.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
People who are apt to make hasty generalizations are no different from terrorists. This is the reason why the cycle of hate never ends. They're blaming innocent people for the mistakes others have committed. If they want to lynch someone, then they should mete out justice on the real culprits - not hapless onlookers who coincidentally belong to the same race.

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
One of my really good friends happens to be Muslim. She's not a member of an extremist group. She's also never killed anyone. I think anyone who is bigoted enough to lump all Muslims together deserves to experience being the victim of people's prejudices first hand. It's the only way they MIGHT learn.

wahmed

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
That is nothing short of disgusting. Muslims are peaceful. This is the most disgusting thing ever. Because of the few that misinterpret and glorify these things, they twist the meaning of Jihad and make everyone look bad

mattattack

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
The most troubling thing about this trend of islamophobia is that it is Isis and the like want. By isolating and discriminating against young muslims we make them feel like they don't belong, and that makes them vulnerable to the propaganda of groups like isis and Al Qaeda.