Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility | Page 11 | World Defense

Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
Well Pakistan should know what is good and what’s not for them. If they can’t choose or decide it’s their fault, not anybody else’s.Hope sanity prevails.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
But even with the approval of PM, why would they do such things knowing that so many thing on the pipeline and could cause serious damage ?
To make Iran / Iranian lobby happy. Sad to see Iranian interests being accommodated in the highest echelons, at the cost of Pakistani interests.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I believe all the acquisition must be halted then ?
As per my calculation 14 birds are ready for delivery, payment made, so ideally they should arrive. But after that.........

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
The Chinese were always on different terms for Pakistan when compared to the rest of the world as payements were never an issue with them.So Arab money for Chinese stuff sounds a bit off.Please clarify.
Nothing to clarify, see what happens in the next few months. Should clear up all biases, and ambiguity.

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
Nothing to clarify, see what happnes in the next few months. Should clear up all biases, and ambiguity.
Nice to embers you are nice and healthy. All we can do is pray for each other and hope help from the Almighty.
and hopefully things get better soon. Ameen

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Nothing to clarify, see what happnes in the next few months. Should clear up all biases, and ambiguity.
There was always this assumption that Chinese purchases were "buy now pay later/Khula hisaab".So were do the Arabs fit in the pak-china defense relations/purchases?.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
There was always this assumption that Chinese purchases were "buy now pay later/Khula hisaab".So were do the Arabs fit in the pak-china defense relations/purchases?.
yes i have this Q also? why KSA is funding us millitary equipment after YEmen war refusal?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

vortex

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
56 0 0
Country
Pakistan
SMQ should understand that some battles should be left for tomorrow and not jeopardize the preparations for those battles.
Hope COAS can do damage control and allow things going smoothly.

however I understand SMQ position but geopolitics is a chess game... sometimes you have to sacrifice something for check and mate. Sad, Cold, but unfortunately true.