Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility | Page 12 | World Defense

Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
SMQ should understand that some battles should be left for tomorrow and not jeopardize the preparations for those battles.
Hope COAS can do damage control and allow things going smoothly.

however I understand SMQ position but geopolitics is a chess game... sometimes you have to sacrifice something for check and mate. Sad, Cold, but unfortunately true.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
MAzari is also a follower of Mullah regime sir.

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
I believe USA will not do much about Iran & Iran knows this. What do you think of an Middle East without Iran being a key player ? Can USA do scare mongering to the Arab leaders? They didn’t chose to attack Iran but Iraq instead, why ? They planted Israel and Iran for a purpose.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
I believe USA will not do much about Iran & Iran knows this. What do you think of an Middle East without Iran being a key player ? Can USA do scare mongering to the Arab leaders? They didn’t chose to attack Iran but Iraq instead, why ? They planted Israel and Iran for a purpose.
why all those years Arabs couldnt understand this?
it was a check mate.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
MAzari is also a follower of Mullah regime sir.
Very well aware of that, either she is point scoring, or she is sending a msg on behalf of someone.

EDIT: It is pretty clear, that she was point scoring, on her own.

Last edited:

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
I am aware but I’m not being specific, regardless of time and space bad leadership will let you down.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
I am aware but I’m not being specific, regardless of time and space bad leadership will let you down.
it is unfortunate for us Pakistanis , in those 73 years there came not a single leader honest to his motherland. all sellouts , biased ones ruled us sadly.

vortex

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
56 0 0
Country
Pakistan

but what could have been done earlier and which are the modern diplomacy ?

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
how many arabs came to fight for us in 65 anad 71? any one with history knowledge can tell? @War Historian
No one had come with troops deployment.but saudia Arabia gave a large amount for weapons purchase to Pakistan. Kuwait helped us alot. Turkey gave us small number of weapons. Iran gave us 5000 ton free oil. Indonesian president order their navy to sail towards the Pakistani coasts to protect our SLOC. China was on top wit the large amount of weapons for all three branches of pak armed forces.they gave small and medium weapons to armed large nber of soldiers. Chinese also gave F-5 and later F-6 to armed PAF, who's American jets were grounded because of embargo.and Egypt, Malaysia,Iraq ,syria they all on indian camp,that all happens in 1965. In 1971 we were alone on every front, only Saudi and Turkish moral support was with us. We fought 1971 without any support even the Bengalis were also on indian side.

For future we have to strengthen our ties with our original allies. Saudia, China, Emirates,Turkey,Kuwait, Qatar, Indonesia and CARs and new Afghan Taliban govt,that alliance can really cornered enemy of the state.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
yes i have this Q also? why KSA is funding us millitary equipment after YEmen war refusal?
Saudia Arabia always help us in time of need continue since our independence. Karachi saudabad colony was developed from king Saud's funding for Pakistani muhajreen came from india. What we was giving them on that time. Saudis are generous people, and the help muslim all over the world. They never count the return of the favours.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
There is only one way to damage control. Immediately sack Smq and other pro iranian ministers like zulfi bukhari and co.set an inquiry for his hate speech against the brother country.
Send a high level delegation ofMilitary and members of parliament go there and show the original picture of pak saudi friendship.and apologize for hurting sentiment of brother country.
This type of act might save Pak Saudi relationship. Thanks

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
As per my calculation 14 birds are ready for delivery, payment made, so ideally they should arrive. But after that.........
So 10+8+6 = 24 landed
now 14 more at max = 38 totol of 3 plateforms
Weldone SMQ and team... what a public showoff drama cost us

Last edited:

Mechanic

Reactions
308 2 0
Country
Pakistan
So 10+8+6 = 24 landed
now 14 more at max = 38 totol of 3 plateforms
Weldone SMQ and team... what a public showoff drama cost us
Delay hoga , khtm nhi , US procurement ka masla ho skta hai in my opinion ,Chinese nhi , Abhi itnay bhi ghareeb ni hogye hum