Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility | Page 5 | World Defense

Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
And to brother @Khafee , I think I’m writing too many off topic post here, lease feel free to remove them or move onto relevant thread. Since the topic is J15 please share some Tid bid. Past few days haven’t been too great for me but still Alhamdulillah.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I get it, and they did target Mecca and Medina that’s true aswel. I’m not accountable of what Pakistan did or did not. I understand, maybe everyone at fault but surely Saudi should take some blame too. Mecca and Medina are at the heart of every Muslim and Saudi blessed with those two holy cities , so everyone has a special place in their heart for Saudi . But the leadership fails to do anything significant when it comes to the help of suffering Muslims around the world, that’s what angers people, be it rohinga or Kashmir or Uyghur or anywhere else. And for the protection of Ka’aba, Allah himself will protect two cities with angles guarding them.
You need to understand something, The world is not black and white, there is a lot of grey. Leaders have a lot of limitations, just remind yourself of what happened to King Faisal RA.

As to the defence of Makkah and Madina, I find it very sad, when people give this excuse "for the protection of Ka’aba, Allah himself will protect two cities with angles guarding them." Does this absolve Muslims of any and all responsibility towards the protection of the holy cities?

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
And this could have been done silently/secretly without public/politicians knowledge. It is said that we already have our officers & soldiers in KSA, we could have just increased their numbers and for retd officers & soldiers, they could have been sent by setting up a private security company. All the ruckus could have been avoided and we would have helped our brothers.
Not that easy, wouldn’t serve the purpose.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
And this could have been done silently/secretly without public/politicians knowledge. It is said that we already have our officers & soldiers in KSA, we could have just increased their numbers and for retd officers & soldiers, they could have been sent by setting up a private security company. All the ruckus could have been avoided and we would have helped our brothers.
Funny thing under that "savior's" watch Noora and gang plundered and then he got himself a nice cushy job.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
No,
In different sense. We have corrupt bastards, Not some hypocrites playing and goofing around with their own followers.
you are forgetting your 30% population which foloows blindly and the other % which have soft heart towards them and other which follows social media.

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
You need to understand something, The world is not black and white, there is a lot of grey. Leaders have a lot of limitations, just remind yourself of what happened to King Faisal RA.

As to the defence of Makkah and Madina, I find it very sad, when people give this excuse "for the protection of Ka’aba, Allah himself will protect two cities with angles guarding them." Does this absolve Muslims of any and all responsibility towards the protection of the holy cities?
You caught me off guarded here, I was about to write that, Allah will protect it doesn’t mean we close our eyes and tie our hands and wait for help to come, we must do our bits too.Then I got lazy and did not bother to write that bit. I get it it’s not all black and white. But it can’t be all grey too brother. No one can say my hand is all clean. That’s the point I’m trying to make.

May Allah give King Faisal RA the best place in Jannah. We need leaders like that. How many they will kill? Because the lions are sleeping those dogs (West)became king.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
you are forgetting your 30% population which foloows blindly and the other % which have soft heart towards them and other which follows social media.
I don’t have problems with anyone who follows whoever, Just that, They should set their preferences right.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Is that it ? 😂
Btw, despite the attrocities on Rohingyas why did Paksitan sell JF17's to them? AND on the Uighur's not a peep from Pakistan?

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
Btw, despite the attrocities on Rohingyas why did Paksitan sell JF17's to them? AND on the Uighur's not a peep from Pakistan?
As I said on my earlier post , no one has their hands clean. Some at small margin some at big.