Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility | Page 7 | World Defense

Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I believe SMQ cannot say anything before permission from papa, there is more to the picture than meets the eye
Papa as in Retard Mullah next door, Yes. If you mean GHQ, no way. The know forget everything else, just the $10bn remittance from KSA & UAE per annum carries a lot of weight.

AND this time, it will not be easy to calm them down.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee

Brother if you may, open an other thread or take past few pages to following thread or any other more suitable one regarding above discussions :)

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I believe everyone has their own way of living. But personally for me , if you don’t welcome me, not being friendly towards me but only come towards me when in need , I don’t take it as honour no matter who you are . It means you are here to use me. I care about my dignity, but then again it my point t of view. Many my differ. Depends on individuals.
How can you ask for respect, when you are always asking for handouts, and when the time comes for you to deliver, you come up with weak excuses.

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
These Iranians are something else. Long time ago by mistake I went inside an Iranian Masjid in London for Friday prayer. Boy the Masjid is full of pictures . How can you even pray infront of human pictures. They pray completely differently. They were praying their way I was praying my way. But they didn’t say or ask me any question about it to be honest . But what they did during few years back at hajj that cause caused stampede in kaba is unforgivable, not to mention trying to attack kaba. Apparently general Suleimani was the mastermind. Hope he rots in hell and alongside others if it’s true.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Unleash hell on them. No compromise.
That’s not a leader saying, Sounding like a kid, World isn’t the same anymore

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Despite how they pushed Pakistanis out, after using them as cannon fodder (Zainbiyoon Militia), and how they drowned the Afghani's, people are still blinded. THAT is the sad reality.
It's all about projection.
I am afraid after these recent developments between Pakistan and KSA, UAE and Israel this is going to be more worse.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
It's all about projection.
I am afraid after these recent developments between Pakistan and KSA, UAE and Israel this is going to be more worse.
Not going to be worse, This time, It will once again vanish, The fuss and all.

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
@Khafee thank you for tagging me. I remember some times ago you mentioned something about Kashmir which gave me a hope. Is it pretty much alive and kicking still ? If you believe it’s off topic please ignore me.

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
@TomCat i did put alarm on when I came to bed, alarm rang but I don’t really need it cause I’m still awake.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee thank you for tagging me. I remember some times ago you mentioned something about Kashmir which gave me a hope. Is it pretty much alive and kicking still ? If you believe it’s off topic please ignore me.
Tag me in the appropriate thread, I will reply IA in a few hrs, have to do some work right now.