Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility | Page 6 | World Defense

Pakistan approaches Riyadh for renewal of $3.2b oil facility

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
and how are you going to make their preferences right?

No need to, the sate does, what is in it s interest, and stops being held hostage. Those whose preference and priorities are with retard Ayatullahs can migrate there for good. And when those very retards kick them back, they might actually realize how they were played.

There is another aspect, "Barkat".

Put all the that Pakistan would have gotten in return for its participation, on the side, and look at it this way: In order to protect the sanctity of the Holy lands, we will do what is right. Just imagine the blessings that Allah SWT would have showered on the country.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Tom bhai, your saying doesn’t make me a king 😀
That’s a good procrastinator mindset, Let’s gives you mind a Some work to do,
Come on Answer bro. I am interested to hear

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
I understand
No need to, the sate does, what is in it s interest, and stops being held hostage. Those whose preference and priorities are with retard Ayatullahs can migrate there for good. And when those very retards kick them back, they might actually realize how they were played.

There is another aspect, "Barkat".

Put all the that Pakistan would have gotten in return for its participation, on the side, and look at it this way: In order to protect the sanctity of the Holy lands, we will do what is right. Just imagine the blessings that Allah SWT would have showered on the country.
Is Saudi overly reliant on Pakistan? If so why? And what about Egypt? They have a big army and Saudi helps them with money like America does Israel ? Why not call Egyptian army ? I believe sisi came to power with help form KSA & UAE.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
there is a lot here who will kill any pakistani for iran, leave others .
Despite how they pushed Pakistanis out, after using them as cannon fodder (Zainbiyoon Militia), and how they drowned the Afghani's, people are still blinded. THAT is the sad reality.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I understand

Is Saudi overly reliant on Pakistan? If so why? And what about Egypt? They have a big army and Saudi helps them with money like America does Israel ? Why not call Egyptian army ? I believe sisi came to power with help form KSA & UAE.
Now you are a going of on a tangent. Topic is Pakistan, not Egypt.

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Despite how they pushed Pakistanis out, after using them as cannon fodder (Zainbiyoon Militia), and how they drowned the Afghani's, people are still blinded. THAT is the sad reality.
And recently how they pushed Corona affected Zaireen back into Pakistan despite repeated requests from the government. They put them in buses and dropped them on border.

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
That’s a good procrastinator mindset, Let’s gives you mind a Some work to do,
Come on Answer bro. I am interested to hear
First of all, in what regards your query is ? i.e : respond to what ? If I was the king .

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I understand

Is Saudi overly reliant on Pakistan?
I wish that was the case, At least we would be in far better days than what we are in.

KSA looking to us for certain thing must be taken as an Honorary gesture from Arabs towards us, Ajams for Hind, Them personally are not very welcoming to us, But when you see them coming to us At the Military level for cooperation, Consider it an Honor.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
First of all, in what regards your query is ? i.e : respond to what ? If I was the king .
WRT Makkah Medina, Iran launching attacks via CMs towards special targets in KSA.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
And recently how they pushed Corona affected Zaireen back into Pakistan despite repeated requests from the government. They put them in buses and dropped them on border.
Believe me, I personally never had any issues with Iran or their leaders, But this was the turning point for me, When they pushed the ZAIREENs inside Pak, This is where I lost it. That was the final brick.

They could have approached us for some help wrt to Zaireen accommodations but yet, They kept on pushing them. We could have collectively established some temporary quarantine quarters for them at the border for a month.

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
Making SMQ the FM was a big mistake. From day one all the signs of an imminent catastrophe were there, including his antics during MBS's visit, but as usual, complacency by the state insured that the catastrophe happened.

I believe SMQ cannot say anything before permission from papa, there is more to the picture than meets the eye

Mumin

Reactions
153 2 0
Country
United Kingdom
I wish that was the case, At least we would be in far better days than what we are in.

KSA looking to us for certain thing must be taken as an Honorary gesture from Arabs towards us, Ajams for Hind, Them personally are not very welcoming to us, But when you see them coming to us At the Military level for cooperation, Consider it an Honor.
I believe everyone has their own way of living. But personally for me , if you don’t welcome me, not being friendly towards me but only come towards me when in need , I don’t take it as honour no matter who you are . It means you are here to use me. I care about my dignity, but then again it my point t of view. Many my differ. Depends on individuals.