Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 58 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Guys for AZM developments, we have a separate discussion threads.
Whenever there's a new post notification of this thread, i expect to see some relevance to F-16.
We have a record to break here, the other platform had this thread crossed over 200 pages, we are just at 56 but clean ;-)

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
If that really is the truth and naval arm is considered, MAN :|}{¢-∞‘∞‘:|}{:--):--):^D-8D-, this means we WILL get one more platform for AF as well. I really consider us Pakistanis lucky to be on the left side of border, We throw in surprises, neighbours pants get wet... I would just wish for Republic day parade to be everyday. We will see Thunder Block 3/B, F-16 Block 70, EF T3, J-15, Mirages and one day AZM.

OHH and btw, yesterday, i was eating paya, opened this thread, Sir khafee didnt reveal until hen about J-15, then i saw the post, didn't knew what i was doing, got excited, after a min i saw my whole naan dipped in paya, excitement...

In Sha Allah, All in good time, this seems to be the best way forward for Our Air Warfare.
I hope now you understand why another 4++ is needed & talks of EF. Who knows if we can't get EF we get J-15 optmuzed for PAF as well “¡¡“
If this news turns out to be true the happiest man among us would be @Mastankhan >|

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Based on US administration arms deal history with Pakistan, I expect some set back on subject deal due to recent visit of Pakistan's leadership to China!
I think PAF shall put a time line condition with this deal and if it didn't went through due to red tape, than they US shall be made to pay for expenses of planning, negotiations and evaluation.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
We have a record to break here, the other platform had this thread crossed over 200 pages, we are just at 56 but clean ;-)

Than better post some relevant pictures.

1570922346464.png

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Based on US administration arms deal history with Pakistan, I expect some set back on subject deal due to recent visit of Pakistan's leadership to China!
I think PAF shall put a time line condition with this deal and if it didn't went through due to red tape, than they US shall be made to pay for expenses of planning, negotiations and evaluation.
So what financial / business benefit does our F-16 procurement offer to US? Since we are expecting it to be covered under our receivable CSF? Taking money from US, throwing it back to US but to LM. US might as well try to lure us away from Chinese flankers

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Than better post some relevant pictures.

View attachment 10811
I don't get it, why does every plane under IAF flag / paint scheme seem to look ugly? Rafale as well, and really started to hate Flankers due to MKI paint scheme, PLAAF has got a similar scheme to ours, Grey+Light Blue. Looks classy

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
So what financial / business benefit does our F-16 procurement offer to US? Since we are expecting it to be covered under our receivable CSF? Taking money from US, throwing it back to US but to LM. US might as well try to lure us away from Chinese flankers

Yes dear but i never expect fair deal from US... that's why i mentioned of ''history''.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
The way I see it, IA:

Zulu
Viper
J-15
EF
All of that seems great on paper but where would the money come from for both J15 and EF? I mean obviously I would like if both could happen but the reality is Pak's economy is struggling. Whatever resources there are...are being spent on domestic projects(JF17, Azm NGF and UCAV, Al-Khalid II, supersonic cruise missile, supposedly miniaturized nuclear reactor for submarine, etc.) and other purchases that were just recently made or are being made(including the various naval assets, 3 additional AWACS, etc.)

Perhaps the F16 and Zulus can be covered with CSF. Some money can be gathered for J15s...then somehow still being able to get EF...seems like a dream. Either I'm underestimating Pak's financial situation or Pak really knows how to get the most out of every dollar spent.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
All of that seems great on paper but where would the money come from for both J15 and EF? I mean obviously I would like if both could happen but the reality is Pak's economy is struggling. Whatever resources there are...are being spent on domestic projects(JF17, Azm NGF and UCAV, Al-Khalid II, supersonic cruise missile, supposedly miniaturized nuclear reactor for submarine, etc.) and other purchases that were just recently made or are being made(including the various naval assets, 3 additional AWACS, etc.)

Perhaps the F16 and Zulus can be covered with CSF. Some money can be gathered for J15s...then somehow still being able to get EF...seems like a dream. Either I'm underestimating Pak's financial situation or Pak really knows how to get the most out of every dollar spent.
J-15 can be loaned, as well as CPEC can be involved in this, China could even station them initially at coast, we pay in installments. EF, we should have funds now, Zardari, nawaz's pockets are being squeezed as per my guess, they have enough money to make 3 PAF from scratch (i could be wrong, judgement on basis of Dr.Shahid Masood), even then if we are short, maybe Saudi might help us in financing via loan from Saudi. Not to forget, Saudi is also a large investor in Paks and now that ARAMCO is expanding here as well so their greater interests lie as well. We just need a deal ready. PAF must not let go of chances this time. Now or never

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
J-15 can be loaned, as well as CPEC can be involved in this, China could even station them initially at coast, we pay in installments. EF, we should have funds now, Zardari, nawaz's pockets are being squeezed as per my guess, they have enough money to make 3 PAF from scratch (i could be wrong, judgement on basis of Dr.Shahid Masood), even then if we are short, maybe Saudi might help us in financing via loan from Saudi. Not to forget, Saudi is also a large investor in Paks and now that ARAMCO is expanding here as well so their greater interests lie as well. We just need a deal ready. PAF must not let go of chances this time. Now or never
Dr shahid may God bless U never watch his show Lambi Lambi chorta Hai. I can better comment on Pak politics than Him reason I have no agenda or channel policy. Omni Group offering money they will bail out rest NS and SS I doubt it they still have alot of pawns in Govt machine and judiciary but if seqeez continues and they feel there is no way out they may offer money at the moment they betting MOB Diesal. Main thing is taxation if traders and Dr lawyers come into tax net then we can have F15s or EF brand new as many as we want reason 3 billion a yr from tax money won't be an issue for armed forces upgradtions wait yr or two if current Ecomic policy and tax net drive continues All will come with better offers with theior toys including LM Boeing EU Russia u name it they have intelligence about procurement in theior embassies and once they realize Pak have money to buy then see what happens