Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72 | Page 76 | World Defense

Pakistan Gets F16 -Blk70/72

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Funny---funny---funny---. Oman was a part of package for Yemen war assistance---.

One day you will get to know how badly Gen Raheel Fckd up pakistan's future---.
I don’t think Oman is a bargain tool for anyone. Oman is a stand-alone country, not much relations even with its neighbors. There people are different than normal Arabs, middle class/poor, th EU hate pakistan mostly, mind their own business, fight for even 1 Dhs in UAE. Oman does share border with yemen through salala (a paradise in summers, you must visit it)

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I don’t think Oman is a bargain tool for anyone. Oman is a stand-alone country, not much relations even with its neighbors. There people are different than normal Arabs, middle class/poor, th EU hate pakistan mostly, mind their own business, fight for even 1 Dhs in UAE. Oman does share border with yemen through salala (a paradise in summers, you must visit it)
Sir, on a strategic level the game is very different. The Omani Armed Forces delegation that just went back from PK didn't spend 5~6 days eating popcorn.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir, on a strategic level the game is very different. The Omani Armed Forces delegation that just went back from PK didn't spend 5~6 days eating popcorn.
I seriously have no idea about this news... On a strategic level, almost all “SO-CALLED” political Non-Allys are mostly close in terms of military coop/coordination. Would you mind giving me some link of news i can check later... Regards

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I seriously have no idea about this news... On a strategic level, almost all “SO-CALLED” political Non-Allys are mostly close in terms of military coop/coordination. Would you mind giving me some link of news i can check later... Regards
Nevermind, got many articles to read now on this. Does seem much important, how tri services chiefs visited Pak this year at different times

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan

@Khafee,

Just tears my heart out when I see my pakistani kids and adults having no clue what they have lost relating to Yemen---.

But I can understand that---no Punjabi has ever been a major conquerer of the region---always been subservient slaves---has any sindhi---Balochi or from Frontier been a conquerer---none---no one whatsoever---.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee,

Just tears my heart out when I see my pakistani kids and adults having no clue what they have lost relating to Yemen---.

But I can understand that---no Punjabi has ever been a major conquerer of the region---always been subservient slaves---has any sindhi---Balochi or from Frontier been a conquerer---none---no one whatsoever---.

And these men here on this forum and PDF are their sons and daughters of those who are ready to serve but only in their region---.
Chief, the Blk52's have a comfortable Combat Radius of 500km. Lets assume that an air tanker is available for them, do the Blk52's have the capability to launch 600km to 800km stand off weapons?

Point A is a refueling station 75kms off Ormara.

Point B gives you access to Ahmedabad (+/-550kms), Surat (diamond capital of India +/-550kms), Mumbai (+/-630 km)

SO which a/c can do this today?

OP Sea Dragon 2-- -.JPG

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Chief, the Blk52's have a comfortable Combat Radius of 500km. Lets assume that an air tanker is available for them, do the Blk52's have the capability to launch 600km to 800km stand off weapons?

Point A is a refueling station 75kms off Ormara.

Point B gives you access to Ahmedabad (+/-550kms), Surat (diamond capital of India +/-550kms), Mumbai (+/-630 km)

SO which a/c can do this today?

View attachment 11259

Hi,

It could either be the J15 or the JH7A's

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I have no idea but IF what is rumoured is true than I think upgrade for existing fleet to V-standard would also be denied to PAF

As for next plan of action I it think would be logical to go for more JF-17 blk-III specially for blk-III B in EW and strike configurations, in addition to this we might try to explore options available in Chinese

Here note little clarification this is just my understanding of the situation, which might be totally wrong as I do not have any source other than information available in open sources
Alh news is not true, everything is on track.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Alh news is not true, everything is on track.
I know this is unpredictable question but when can we start hearing about this. Can’t wait...åæ“

HRK

Reactions
482 27 0
Country
Pakistan
Sir, Hypothetically speaking, why in the world, would any one in his right mind, buy nearly 2 decades old tech? Dont you think it will be upgraded prior to delivery?

Just thinking loud here §§•
Because only Tranche-1 blk-5 was on offer and Captor-E was not on offer with upgrade package

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Because only Tranche-1 blk-5 was on offer and Captor-E was not on offer with upgrade package
Come on dude, you are smarter than this.

aliraza

Reactions
753 30 0
Country
Pakistan
Operation Sea Dragon

1) Birds take of from Pasni, not Gawadar, and proceed to Point Alpha for refueling.

2) From Point Alpha, the proceed to Point Bravo, which is 150kms of Mumbai.

3) At Point Bravo they unload and make it make to Point Alpha.

Now you feel free to play with any scenario.

View attachment 11258
one small glitch point alpha is in omani airspace and indians have a listening post nearby but that can be dealt.major issue is huge uncle presence on masira island nearby

aliraza

Reactions
753 30 0
Country
Pakistan
oman has been ditched by india hard so some light at the end of tunnel