Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 22 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee , your take on SMQs statement about oic/Saudia?
It is a give and take relationship world. You cant always expect take take & take, and not give.

The last two GoP's Zardari and Noora were absolute disgraces. What they sowed, is being reaped now.

Nonetheless, any OIC meeting is not going to change any ground reality, so why bother wasting time?

Last edited:

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
It is a give and take relationship world. You cant always expect take take & take, and not give.

The last two GoP's Zardari and Noora were absolute disgraces. What they sowed, is being reaped now.

Nonetheless, any OIC meeting is not going to change any ground reality, so why bother wasting time?
are we expecting some military intervention?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan

OIC if used properly can force india into submission. A hostile GCC, north Africa and central Asia will be too much for them to handle. They will crumble under that pressure after some initial screaming and temper tantrums.

I don't think Pakistan is asking for much. Even running TV programs on india nazi regime and treatment of muslims from Kashmir to south India. Would be enough to turn public opinions against them. Thus Turing the public against the common Indian and making it challenging for them to find work or acceptance in the society. That will have large effects on India.

Also freezing any investment done by Muslim countries and letting Pakistan lose on them. With full diplomatic support behind any action Pakistan takes. That should prove to be enough. This is assuming that India acts rationally because if they dont then things will get even more worse for them.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Some section of Pak media is suggesting that, Chinese President Xi is expected to visit Pakistan soon.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
OIC if used properly can force india into submission. A hostile GCC, north Africa and central Asia will be too much for them to handle. They will crumble under that pressure after some initial screaming and temper tantrums.

I don't think Pakistan is asking for much. Even running TV programs on india nazi regime and treatment of muslims from Kashmir to south India. Would be enough to turn public opinions against them. Thus Turing the public against the common Indian and making it challenging for them to find work or acceptance in the society. That will have large effects on India.

Also freezing any investment done by Muslim countries and letting Pakistan lose on them. With full diplomatic support behind any action Pakistan takes. That should prove to be enough. This is assuming that India acts rationally because if they dont then things will get even more worse for them.
India is major economy. GCC can do a lot of business with them. What do we offer in return for their support?

farok84

THINK TANK
Reactions
26 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Some section of Pak media is suggesting that, Chinese President Xi is expected to visit Pakistan soon.

Hi,

Kamran Khan twitted this earlier today, although it was reported in Feb (likely it got delayed due to pandemic, it was slated for June 2020 at that time).

He went way overboard with too many gratuitous titles though.

1596828319724.png

Last edited:

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
although I like Kamran Khan but he is top boot licker of establishment lol.

That link which you shared of Hafeez and Yao almost confirmed his arrival. Many thanks for that.

I guess we can finally hope for the induction ceremony :D

--

Oops i just checked the news link, its Feb 22, 2020 but after that it was corona virus mess all over the world so i guess now when corona virus cases are getting lower by every passing day in Pakistan, its just the right time for his high profile visit.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan

I have a question....wtf is wrong with the police? This is the second time the police has acted like this. First time was when a policeman punished a namak haram in Peshawar and he was transferred. I'm seriously disappointed in this reaction. The government should deport them without a second thought.
@Khafee @Counter-Errorist @AliYusuf @Mingle @Cookie Monster @Caprxl @baqai @BATMAN @Tunamelt
@War Historian @Wolf-PK @capricorn5192 @Muhammad Omar
"I saw muhajirs buring the flag so I started to film what they were doing. They saw me and 7-8 of them attacked me. I didn't show any weakness and faught back. I did this for my country. This country is my mother and my father."

"Then the police came and took me away. While they let the muhajirs go. Why did the police do this? Why do we stand for this behavior. Tomorrow they will attack and burn our houses."

While the rest of the crowd all agrees.

Last edited:

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan

I have a question....wtf is wrong with the police? This is the second time the police has acted like this. First time was when a policeman punished a namak haram in Peshawar and he was transferred. I'm seriously disappointed in this reaction. The government should deport them without a second thought.
@Khafee @Counter-Errorist @AliYusuf @Mingle @Cookie Monster @Caprxl @baqai @BATMAN @Tunamelt
@War Historian @Wolf-PK @capricorn5192 @Muhammad Omar
"I saw muhajirs buring the flag so I started to film what they were doing. They saw me and 7-8 of them attacked me. I didn't show any weakness and faught back. I did this for my country. This country is my mother and my father."

"Then the police came and took me away. While they let the muhajirs go. Why did the police do this? Why do we stand for this behavior. Tomorrow they will attack and burn our houses."

While the rest of the crowd all agrees.
That's very sad situation not in a single city but most of the parts of Pakistan state police is not performing their duty. They are corrupt to their core. Therefore many insects came out against the state in past two decades. Musharaf era was worst in that scenario. He never notice against MQM and that behaviour just boost the anti state actors. If he keep the karachi operation in early 2000 then the situation today must be different. Instead He start operations in Baluchistan and FATA, that was the area which was much peaceful in that time but we start an endless war in that areas. Musharaf fail to learn a simple lesson, that those people in FATA and Baluchistan only want respect for their tradition and culture from the state. And in return they will continue their support for Pakistan. Look at the Gen. Zia era he took this advantage in full scale during Afghan Soviet war. But in 2002 we just took 180 degree turn on our policies towards these areas. And then the CIA, RAW and Khaad and Mossad agents came into play and took the control from locals. And bomb blast starts all over the country.innocent civilian and armed personal dies daily in every city. But we never learn how to protect our patriots against the anti state actors.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
You exaggerated a lot.
What do you know about CAR? Ever visited any place? Spoken to locals?
Yes Sir , i am a student of history. And i know their history since the time of Qateeba bin Muslim. I know their golden time period of imam Bukhari. I also know their struggle against the mangols under the leadership of Sher E Khwarzam Sultan Jalal u din. I also know about their time of Timurid empire, when all us live under one leadership as a super power. And I also know their struggle againt the Soviet Union and after that their struggle against the current russian puppet govts. Do you know when the Soviet Union collapse, how many Hafiz e Qur'an came in lime light in Uzbekistan who Learn the Qur'an in secret in Soviet era .
10000 Hafiz e Qur'an on that time when it was ban all over the union.
And traditionally we are allies,over the past centuries. And only islam will bind us again.

I not hopeless from Al Mighty Allah. He will shower his blessings upon us insha'Allah.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes Sir , i am a student of history. And i know their history since the time of Qateeba bin Muslim. I know their golden time period of imam Bukhari. I also know their struggle against the mangols under the leadership of Sher E Khwarzam Sultan Jalal u din. I also know about their time of Timurid empire, when all us live under one leadership as a super power. And I also know their struggle againt the Soviet Union and after that their struggle against the current russian puppet govts. Do you know when the Soviet Union collapse, how many Hafiz e Qur'an came in lime light in Uzbekistan who Learn the Qur'an in secret in Soviet era .
10000 Hafiz e Qur'an on that time when it was ban all over the union.
And traditionally we are allies,over the past centuries. And only islam will bind us again.

I not hopeless from Al Mighty Allah. He will shower his blessings upon us insha'Allah.

How many Hafiz Quran they have is no criteria to dream that they would decide to adopt a country like Pakistan, with all of it's social ills, economic and diplomatic burden.
Unless Pakistan present it self as an adoptable country by showing a single positivity.
You can't live with your neighbor, even if he like you being Hafiz Quran, but at the same time try to change your culture, and sarroundings in worst way.

CARs societies out look is far far different than Pakistan, plus they are very nationalistic.

Meanwhile, Pakistan has become a little India, it wasn't like this when we grew-up in 90's, so if we have to theoretically merge two countries, than it's Indian where Pakistanis would feel more like home and mixup easily. while Afghanistan would continue to play as buffer between two 180° opposite, cultures.

Forget 1000 years old history, today Pakistanis wish that China adopts them, but not a single Chinese would agree, despite having all consent from Pakistan.

Last edited:

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
How many Hafiz Quran they have is no criteria to dream that they would decide to adopt a country like Pakistan, with all of it's social ills, economic and diplomatic burden.
Unless Pakistan present it self as an adoptable country by showing a single positivity.
You can't live with your neighbor, even if he like you being Hafiz Quran, but at the same time try to change your culture, and sarroundings in worst way.

CARs societies out look is far far different than Pakistan, plus they are very nationalistic.

Meanwhile, Pakistan has become a little India, it wasn't like this when we grew-up in 90's, so if we have to theoretically merge two countries, than it's Indian where Pakistanis would feel more like home and mixup easily. while Afghanistan would continue to play as buffer between two 180° opposite, cultures.
I never said to occupy these territories of CARs but i said an economic union with military pact between us which will lead us to a European Union type alliance, where the french german and Italian all live together and their economies will support each other. And time will prove this theory when they will come out of Russian shadow.
And union with india is an impossible task untill the last Pakistan or indian will die this alliance is not possible. We are always on the opposite sides against each other. Our religion, culture, foods,dress code all are different. And Pakistan has to fought a final war against the fanatic hindu state, that's the fate of this region a final war before the start of Armageddon.
In words of late Gen. Hameed Gul " Last war will start from Panipat and it will be ends in the streets of Al Quds".
Agree or disagree that's your choice Sir. Thanks

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I never said to occupy these territories of CARs but i said an economic union with military pact between us which will lead us to a European Union type alliance, where the french german and Italian all live together and their economies will support each other. And time will prove this theory when they will come out of Russian shadow.

Neither of us said occupy CARs. That would be stupid, if any one says it.
I could only go as wild as, thinking that some how, they decides to adopt us.

I also agree that they are more Islamic in practicing Islam, as compare the Pakistan.
Similarly, there's big difference in mentality and culture, beyond Russian factor.

They would never allow a visa for Pakistanis in the name of Islam /Umma, like we get from GCC.
While having a free movement agreement like EU is far cry, not happening in any foreseeable future.

BTW, situation there is that states are more aligned with China rather than Russia, while public don't like to see Chinese.
Imagine a situation in future, where China demand Indianized Pakistan to protect Chinese investments in CARs, facing hostile locals.
Where does your Pakistan's merger plans stand?

Last edited: