Pakistan News & Discussions

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
T

Thanks brother for tagging.
Our first main concern is liberation of kashmir.if we get this goal by hook or by crock, it never minds to the general public. Second thing is Pakistan India every one knew it very well that plebiscite will never happen its only way to get international sympathy.
So the only option is after arm conflict the liberation of Kashmir. And a strong military build up with extra ordinary efforts needed for this. Like the Ottoman did in 1453 for the conquest of Constantinople.
Kashmir is life line for Pakistan and if it will be an independent state, it will be always a vessel state of Pakistan like Azad Kashmir.
And if Kashmir will be liberated than mark my words. There will no more state of the name of india.
Ya, you see I have a problem with this. Why would we spill our own blood just to make another state? There is no reassurance that it would be a vessel state. Vessel states have never worked. They always cause major issue. Its either they merge with Pakistan and become its provinces or simply...NO

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
Did you watch the video on how Pakistan tried to become a superpower and soviet Afghanistan messed it all up?

Pakistan was actively trying to make a large federation with all the stans. From pakistan to Kazakhstan

I still want this to happen and I hope after the american withdrawal we actively work on this plan again. This time starting with the main issue...Afghanistan. Tajikistan should join easily since its heavily influenced by Afghanistan.

I feel like Iran would not peep either considering how they have been pushed into the Chinese camp. China would naturally support Pakistan's plan since we are their only ally and a stronger pakistan means a stronger china.
Federation of all CAR Afghanistan and Pakistan and iranian parts of sunni dominance are the fate of this region
Screenshot_20200805-075002~3.png

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
Ya, you see I have a problem with this. Why would we spill our own blood just to make another state? There is no reassurance that it would be a vessel state. Vessel states have never worked. They always cause major issue. Its either they merge with Pakistan and become its provinces or simply...NO
Brother they are totally dependent on us for traveling, trade, economic development and blood relations with them. They can't be seperate from us.a few people might ask for independent state but majority is with Pakistan

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Kashmiris themselves. Pakistan is giving them a chance to be their own independent state. If the Kashmiris choose that option then few years down the road they will become someone's puppet and bark against Pakistan.

That part is being taken care off IA. Learnt a lot from 65.

Secondly when the time comes & I am sure in just under a decade, for that moment we are having all these Surprises & shopping. Seems decision has been made & for those who have the eye it is clear as a day that all the steps taken by Pakistan today though feel nothing in their magnitude are being added up nicely to clear the path for the coming War, as it is the only solution.

Had it been upon Pakistan alone, maybe we would still be going on a bit slower pace, but decison has been taken at some place else as THEIR STAKES are much higher than ours.

Last edited:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
That part is being taken care off IA. Learnt a lot from 65.

Secondly when the time comes & I am sure in just under a decade, for that moment we are having all these Surprises & shopping. Seems decision has been made & for those who have the eye it is clear as a day that all the steps taken by Pakistan today though feel nothing in their magnitude are being added up nicely to clear the path for the coming War, as it is the only solution.

Had it been upon Pakistan alone, maybe we would still be going on a bit slower pace, but decison has been taken at some place else as THEIR STAKES are much higher than ours.
Interesting

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Nearly 40 injured in grenade attack on JI rally in Karachi

Qazi Hassan | Imtiaz Ali
Updated 05 Aug 2020

1596679753100.png

At least 39 people were injured in a grenade attack on a Jamaat-i-Islami rally in Karachi on Wednesday evening, officials said.

The blast took place near the main truck that was part of the rally in Gulshan-i-Iqbal area, a JI spokesperson said.

Of the total, one person was stated to be in critical condition while no deaths were reported, according to Meeran Yousuf, the media coordinator to the Sindh health minister.

She earlier said five of the injured were taken to Al Mustafa Hospital, seven to the Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC), 11 to Aga Khan University Hospital and 10 to Liaquat National Hospital.

According to Yousuf, a majority of the injured received "very minor injuries", while some were discharged.

East Senior Superintendent of Police Sajid Sadozai said two unidentified persons riding a motorcycle threw an RGD-1 grenade at the rally and fled.

He had earlier ruled out that the blast was caused by a planted bomb.

The explosion, which took place near Bait-ul-Mukarram Masjid, also shattered the windows of nearby cars. A heavy contingent of police and Rangers reached the site after the blast.

The banned Sindhudesh Revolutionary Army (SRA) claimed responsibility for the attack through social media.

The JI rally was being held in connection with Youm-i-Istehsal (the day of exploitation), which is being observed today to mark one year since India revoked occupied Kashmir's semi-autonomous status on August 5.

In a tweet, JI chief Sirajul Haq termed the bomb attack a "cowardly act".

"Indian agents are still present in the city who could not tolerate the expression of solidarity with the people of Kashmir," he said. "We will not be frightened by such vile acts and will speak up for the people of Kashmir with increased determination."

JI spokesperson Zahid Askari said the rally continued after the blast and it was addressed by JI Karachi chief Hafiz Naeemur Rehman at Hasan Square. In his speech, Rehman condemned Indian atrocities against Kashmiris and the attack on the rally and demanded the arrest of the culprits.

Sindh government spokesperson Murtaza Wahab condemned the attack, terming it a "conspiracy to disturb the peace of Karachi".

He said "anti-state forces" were carrying out such acts to achieve their vile objectives.

3 hurt in cracker blast
In a separate incident, three people were injured in what police described as a cracker attack in the city's Korangi area. Unidentified miscreants riding a motorcycle hurled a homemade grenade at an estate agency at Nasir Jump, Korangi-I and fled.

The incident left three men injured who were shifted to the JPMC.

Dr Seemin Jamali said one of the three men suffered wounds in his eye while another received injuries on his chest. All of them were in stable condition.

Police in their initial probe ruled out the possibility of a terrorism motive behind the incident. They said it appeared to be the outcome of some personal enmity.