Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 19 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Bajwa has ruined whatever Rahil Sharif has constructed.
I visualize Rahil Sharif asking Bajwa, how many more k.m. of border fencing have you completed in 5 years of service!
I think you are wrong here,
If not better but neither any worse,
RS and Bajwa seem to be coordinated since the start, And even now I believe, Hence why our ties with KSA are growing better and better

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Ye apni karguzarian yahan kyun suna rahe ho ? What happened to Mission Afghanistan and Mission Delhi ? Not to forget Aden and Madagascar and Mumbai ? Abhi tak zameen nai len ?

kitna kaam pending pe rakha hoa hai bhai ?
The possible war on the horizon has paused the aghan issue

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Hehehe, You taking it serious, means something serious.

Are we really nearing it bro ? The conflict ?

Need your analysis, If not now, You can give later on. No prob. Just speculations only.
Think of all the free range cows on the other side. Bbqs for days

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Bajwa has ruined whatever Rahil Sharif has constructed.
I visualize Rahil Sharif asking Bajwa, how many more k.m. of border fencing have you completed in 5 years of service!
Fencing is going full speed and Bajwa is the one who started fencing the border with darling Iran.

Both army chiefs had different roles to play. While Raheel went in guns blazing, Bajawa had to figure out all the other issue that you have. After liberating land. You have to build a relationship with the locals, put them back on their feet and still be able to provide security.

The later is more complicated then going in. It requires alot of delicate work. The merger with KPK was a massive accomplishment because halwa khors were heavily opposing it. They lost their haram funds after this move.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Think of all the free range cows on the other side. Bbqs for days
Suna hai bari tazi moti moti gaen hoti hain wahan par, log maaon ki tarah paltay hain

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I think you are wrong here,
If not better but neither any worse,
RS and Bajwa seem to be coordinated since the start, And even now I believe, Hence why our ties with KSA are growing better and better
I hope and pray, i'm wrong on this one.