Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 17 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Before Telescope, he is using high numbered specs, +5 for sure. Since he is personally against scientific instruments, and there were no specs 1400yrs ago, he should take that off first.

Look at his arrogance, no wonder people cant stand Molvis.:
Exactly, I hate them too. They are solely responsible for the damage that has been caused to Islam.
I personally differentiate between two types...one I like to call Islamic scholars(very educated ppl with a deep understanding of Islam) and mullahs(these types of ppl that insist on absurd things like not using a scientific instrument). These types of mullahs are dime a dozen nowadays...and I feel like ppl need to be able to differentiate between the two types or they can very easily be misled.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I personally differentiate between two types...one I like to call Islamic scholars(very educated ppl with a deep understanding of Islam) and mullahs(these types of ppl that insist on absurd things like not using a scientific instrument). These types of mullahs are dime a dozen nowadays...and I feel like ppl need to be able to differentiate between the two types or they can very easily be misled.
And nobody has a pair, to ask this Mullah when the moon is glaring everyone in the face on an earlier date.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Needs cleanizing from the state

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
And nobody has a pair, to ask this Mullah when the moon is glaring everyone in the face on an earlier date.
Main issue. This is what I mean when I tell you the people are the problem. They like to complain yet sit at home and scratch their butts

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Not just that...this idiot should be put on the spot on like a tv show or something. Why does he drive a car? He should ride on a camel or a horse.

I can't stand this kind of crap coming from our mullahs...
There was unnecessary outrage against that qadiyani guy who was to be an advisor to come up with a plan for the economy...
...Pak was just gonna use his services in economic matters...it's not like he was being asked to lead jumma prayers. Why don't these mullahs raise the same concerns when an atheist makes their phone in China?

And the one that absolutely infuriates me is that one dude(can't recall his name at the moment) who uses a lot of swear words. He has the whole Islamic...no mustache and a beard(following Sunnah) kind of thing going...and yet he uses such foul language. To appear that way...it places a huge responsibility on u. Ppl are now going to associate ur actions with that of Islam and our Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) bcuz u have chosen to model urself after him. If I had the power...I would book him under the blasphemy law.

These mullahs are like what Christianity suffered through when their religious scholars became more concerned about the Earth's position in the solar system and went after Galileo. These are the dark ages of Muslims.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
So Pakistan's official stance on Kashmir is that there needs to be a plebiscite. I have issues with this stance.

1. Kashmiris themselves. Pakistan is giving them a chance to be their own independent state. If the Kashmiris choose that option then few years down the road they will become someone's puppet and bark against Pakistan.

(From personal experience, I've met Kashmirs here and I dont have high Hope's of them joining Pakistan.)

2. India has flooded so much filth into Kashmir that it would be a struggle to have the Pro-Pakistanis vote for pakistan. So how does Pakistan want to approach this? This whole thing seems half baked.

3. The UN itself, the UN is a puppet of bigger powers and they do as their master's tell them. What's to say that they wont botch the results to favor India?

4. If my point 1 becomes true then what was all of this for? Why have we wasted so much blood and resources for them?

No sentimental boohoo plz

@Khafee @TomCat @Armchair @Scorpio @maxpane @AliYusuf @War Historian @Counter-Errorist @Gripen9
@Wolf-PK @Safri167 @Muhammad Omar @Crystal-Clear @capricorn5192 @Caprxl
Tag others too.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
So Pakistan's official stance on Kashmir is that there needs to be a plebiscite. I have issues with this stance.

1. Kashmiris themselves. Pakistan is giving them a chance to be their own independent state. If the Kashmiris choose that option then few years down the road they will become someone's puppet and bark against Pakistan.

(From personal experience, I've met Kashmirs here and I dont have high Hope's of them joining Pakistan.)

2. India has flooded so much filth into Kashmir that it would be a struggle to have the Pro-Pakistanis vote for pakistan. So how does Pakistan want to approach this? This whole thing seems half baked.

3. The UN itself, the UN is a puppet of bigger powers and they do as their master's tell them. What's to say that they wont botch the results to favor India?

4. If my point 1 becomes true then what was all of this for? Why have we wasted so much blood and resources for them?

@Khafee @TomCat @Armchair @Scorpio @maxpane @AliYusuf @War Historian @Counter-Errorist @Gripen9

Tag others too.
Pakistan knows, India will never agree to a Plebiscite. The only solution is military.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan knows, India will never agree to a Plebiscite. The only solution is military.
As I thought, it's a facade. Now time for another controversial question/statement.

Pakistan probably knew of the article change and so do you guys think Pakistan let it happen? I say this to hammer in my concern in point 1. To remind the population that their only salvation is Pakistan and not some false sense of nationhood they have built.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

@Wolf-PK @Safri167 @Muhammad Omar @Crystal-Clear @capricorn5192 @Caprxl
Tag others too.
I see this development as a precursor to a Major conflict. As much as I want to be wrong on this one,
This move will serve as a diplomatic justification to claim Kashmir as a land of Pakistan and that the dramabazi of “Self determination” goes to the bin, and that the occupation of India has been finally declared as A real threat to Pakistan’s part and not some random proxy land situated around Ind Pak.

Now, The Ladakh situation, The bitter talks between China-India, The further escalations, All suggest that the duo is on the move.

@Khafee ’s recent revelations are yet another backing statements, That Pakistan is finally getting prepared to counter or launch an offensive, A Limited one, That is when China launches one of it’s own.

I do say, India has also been quite lucky or rather clever by not shouting out loud on the Ladakh issue yet on the world stage, Otherwise, That sort of move would act in favor of China, And would officially be considered as Hostility by China which would act in China’s favor to portray itself as a Major power that can do what it want and whenever it wants.

Let’s see when China further escalates and what is more important is, How it further escalates ladakh, Such that India might actually start shouting out loud, And that would be the time when Pakistan must make a move, When India is busy.

“ Kashmir issue can Resolve when China wants, Not when India or Pakistan Fight”

China is finally on the move.

The world, Including USA has had enough of India thanks to Modi’s stupidity.

India has lost it’s seat in the global stage.

Muhammad Omar

Reactions
595 17 0
Country
Pakistan

Bajwa.jpg

Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa met on Tuesday senior serving and retired military officials, including General (retired) Raheel Sharif, at the Corps Headquarters in Lahore, the ISPR said in a statement.

“[The] COAS had an interactive session on wide-ranging issues, including professional matters, security situation in the region, measures to optimise dividends of peace and stability and also the challenges and opportunities,” the statement said.
The session was attended by former military officials, including retired generals Jehangir Karamat, Ahsan Saleem Hayat, Tariq Majid, Rashad Mahmood and Raheel Sharif.
The ISPR said the participants shared “multifarious suggestions” with General Bajwa and thanked him for the candid discussion

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I see this development as a precursor to a Major conflict. As much as I want to be wrong on this one,
This move will serve as a diplomatic justification to claim Kashmir as a land of Pakistan and that the dramabazi of “Self determination” goes to the bin, and that the occupation of India has been finally declared as A real threat to Pakistan’s part and not some random proxy land situated around Ind Pak.

Now, The Ladakh situation, The bitter talks between China-India, The further escalations, All suggest that the duo is on the move.

@Khafee’s recent revelations are yet another backing statements, That Pakistan is finally getting prepared to counter or launch an offensive, A Limited one, That is when China launches one of it’s own.

I do say, India has also been quite lucky or rather clever by not shouting out loud on the Ladakh issue yet on the world stage, Otherwise, That sort of move would act in favor of China, And would officially be considered as Hostility by China which would act in China’s favor to portray itself as a Major power that can do what it want and whenever it wants.

Let’s see when China further escalates and what is more important is, How it further escalates ladakh, Such that India might actually start shouting out loud, And that would be the time when Pakistan must make a move, When India is busy.

“ Kashmir issue can Resolve when China wants, Not when India or Pakistan Fight”

China is finally on the move.

The world, Including USA has had enough of India thanks to Modi’s stupidity.

India has lost it’s seat in the global stage.
Pakistan was very clever here when they left the northern part open. They purposely dragged china into the whole issue, bot just the issue that they have with India, but the whole thing.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
View attachment 15742

Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa met on Tuesday senior serving and retired military officials, including General (retired) Raheel Sharif, at the Corps Headquarters in Lahore, the ISPR said in a statement.

“[The] COAS had an interactive session on wide-ranging issues, including professional matters, security situation in the region, measures to optimise dividends of peace and stability and also the challenges and opportunities,” the statement said.
The session was attended by former military officials, including retired generals Jehangir Karamat, Ahsan Saleem Hayat, Tariq Majid, Rashad Mahmood and Raheel Sharif.
The ISPR said the participants shared “multifarious suggestions” with General Bajwa and thanked him for the candid discussion
This is every interesting, had this been done before?

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan was very clever here when they left the northern part open. They purposely dragged china into the whole issue, bot just the issue that they have with India, but the whole thing.
Exactly,
This makes it look like China and Pakistan are the stakeholders, India is just a “Abdullah dewana”