Pakistan News & Discussions | Page 18 | World Defense

Pakistan News & Discussions

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
View attachment 15742

Army Chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa met on Tuesday senior serving and retired military officials, including General (retired) Raheel Sharif, at the Corps Headquarters in Lahore, the ISPR said in a statement.

“[The] COAS had an interactive session on wide-ranging issues, including professional matters, security situation in the region, measures to optimise dividends of peace and stability and also the challenges and opportunities,” the statement said.
The session was attended by former military officials, including retired generals Jehangir Karamat, Ahsan Saleem Hayat, Tariq Majid, Rashad Mahmood and Raheel Sharif.
The ISPR said the participants shared “multifarious suggestions” with General Bajwa and thanked him for the candid discussion
@Khafee What is your say on this ?

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Let the games begin
Ooe Khan,
Ye kia mazak hai yar ?
Yahan jang hone ko hai, tu canada mein betha bolra hai “let the games begin” ?

Jaldi aaja bhai

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Main issue. This is what I mean when I tell you the people are the problem. They like to complain yet sit at home and scratch their butts
Ye apni karguzarian yahan kyun suna rahe ho ? What happened to Mission Afghanistan and Mission Delhi ? Not to forget Aden and Madagascar and Mumbai ? Abhi tak zameen nai len ?

kitna kaam pending pe rakha hoa hai bhai ?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Ooe Khan,
Ye kia mazak hai yar ?
Yahan jang hone ko hai, tu canada mein betha bolra hai “let the games begin” ?

Jaldi aaja bhai
Don't forget your friendly neighborhood fighter pilot @Tunamelt (:-)

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Unprecedented meeting, and your cow is all you can dream of.
Hehehe, You taking it serious, means something serious.

Are we really nearing it bro ? The conflict ?

Need your analysis, If not now, You can give later on. No prob. Just speculations only.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hehehe, You taking it serious, means something serious.

Are we really nearing it bro ? The conflict ?

Need your analysis, If not now, You can give later on. No prob. Just speculations only.
Most probably Kashmir

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
So Pakistan's official stance on Kashmir is that there needs to be a plebiscite. I have issues with this stance.

1. Kashmiris themselves. Pakistan is giving them a chance to be their own independent state. If the Kashmiris choose that option then few years down the road they will become someone's puppet and bark against Pakistan.

(From personal experience, I've met Kashmirs here and I dont have high Hope's of them joining Pakistan.)

2. India has flooded so much filth into Kashmir that it would be a struggle to have the Pro-Pakistanis vote for pakistan. So how does Pakistan want to approach this? This whole thing seems half baked.

3. The UN itself, the UN is a puppet of bigger powers and they do as their master's tell them. What's to say that they wont botch the results to favor India?

4. If my point 1 becomes true then what was all of this for? Why have we wasted so much blood and resources for them?

No sentimental boohoo plz

@Khafee @TomCat @Armchair @Scorpio @maxpane @AliYusuf @War Historian @Counter-Errorist @Gripen9
@Wolf-PK @Safri167 @Muhammad Omar @Crystal-Clear @capricorn5192 @Caprxl
Tag others too.
I need to come to up to speed on the latest developments on the issue before I can comment.
So kindly give me a day or two for that.
Totally swamped with work at the moment.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I need to come to up to speed on the latest developments on the issue before I can comment.
So kindly give me a day or two for that.
Totally swamped with work at the moment.
You and @Mangus Ortus Novem Need to come up with an analysis here,
Can you invite him here ?